the official "u did it" thread

Just played some MPDS puzzle games.

Piece Out: 196,850 points
Stick and Spin: 1,450 points
Triangle Twisters Frenzy: 63,950
Triangle Twisters Focus: Round 27, about 192,000 points.

Pentatonix, the a Capella group I've been wildly obsessed with the last few months (and is the group Kirstie Maldonado is a member of), held a concert in Raleigh tonight and had it livestreamed through Yahoo. Started at 9PM, ended at 10:30 PM, watched all of it live. Best hour and a half of my life. Would do absolutely anything to get to see them live, they're so PERFECT AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i went to a hospital, they told me what to expect from hrt, and i'm seeing a social worker next week
they also took blood and i passed out lol

I love looking at blood draws, it's so...fascinating

tfw you sound like a vampire

completed nearly all exams with a reasonable marks for all, and wrapped a friends birthday present with a picture of his face.

i fill a credit card application
result says "we need more information. call us"
i don't do that
five minutes later, i get an email saying my credit card application has been approved and that the amazon gift card for filling it has been put on my account?????

Oh well, can't complain.

didn't actually have to work an 8-hour shift today so I left work after only being there for 30 minutes, got a bunch of timbits, then came home to where I'm by myself for a few days, feeling cute, launched my clothes off and took cute pics :blooper:

Posting here while using a computer at school

yay

completed all of my exams

I think i did well, but I haven't got my results back yet so I'll have to wait and see

Did the practical part of this test (and succeeded):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_rescue_swimming_badge#Silver

The theory thing is in like, july.

from what I remember I did the 300 meters clothed swimming in like 11:30 something, and the 50m rescue swimming thing without clothes in like 1:24. Everything else he didn't even announce the time because we were well underneath it.

Back