the official "u did it" thread

more bolsa chica stuff!

More Least Terns came around today; one even sat next to a decoy made to attract them. We also saw European Starlings attack and eat Wooly Bear Caterpillars, so that was amusing to watch as well.

Glitchy said:
I finally told people at school about being trans, and everything went well!!
good job m8

had a gr8 group therapy today

therapist: what's your favorite coping skill?

friend: smokin' weed

therapist: well what's your favorite healthy coping skill?

Peri said:
therapist: what's your favorite coping skill?

therapist: well what's your favorite healthy coping skill?

i really hope the rest of the conversation went something like this:
therapist: ok what's your favourite healthy coping skill and GOD HELP ME if you say smokin' weed, i will destroy you

friend: smokin'.........pot?

therapist:
IOXxIJF.png

i got my first payslip today :pgp:

Managed to get a reasonable amount of sleep despite my snoring mother being right next to me.

more bolsa chica shenanigans

An osprey hunted fish near the area, but even though fish is its only food, the terns still got freaked out by it. We also saw a lot of wooly bear caterpillars and I even picked one up, they're very adorable.

Least Terns were still there but still no Snowy Plovers :(

I resigned from The Shroom. this comes after being fired months ago, and I feel I shouldn't write again. I may be a guest writer in special sections though.

Learned on 12 hours' notice that I'd be leading Great Is Thy Faithfulness in church tomorrow. I'm really nervous.

I sent my mom this and asked if I could get it myself so she could get the hint already. Let's see how it goes.

If I buy it, I'm wearing it every fucking day. I don't care. She's gonna get the fucking hint.

Nozomi Toujou said:
I sent my mom this and asked if I could get it myself so she could get the hint already. Let's see how it goes.

If I buy it, I'm wearing it every fucking day. I don't care. She's gonna get the fucking hint.
is there one for people who aren't necessarily boys or gir-

price tag said:

o_O nevermind

well technically speaking, it is for anyone. by saying "i'm not a girl/boy, go away", you're saying you're a gender that's not what's on the shirt

rip tho stuff is so expensive : (

went to a fine arts counselor today and i was relieved to find out that my horrendous grade in statistics is legit for academic renewal, so it won't affect my gpa.

i'm ----ing relieved.

i'm going to a doctor on thursday who will eventually be able to give me hormones for my transition
someone cancelled their appointment and i was able to fill in their spot, which is really lucky because otherwise i would've had to wait until october just for my first visit

i'm really excited!!!

Back