What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Ok tho for real this experience is escalating fast. Damn. I'm really having a blast with this game so far!

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

having a blast killing bleeping Byleth with his screaming cousin, Corrin.

He's not a screaming maniac nor a bleeping dude.

Yeah my mistake, it was a typo.

High Fructose Corrin Syrup is the screaming man.

I've begun New Super Mario Bros. 2.

-It's pretty decent so far, if I remember correctly NSMB1 had Junior as the main antagonist, it's pretty cool to see the other 7 koopalings step in for this one.
- Enjoying the vocal chorus added to the traditional mario bros ground soundtrack, and that the trees and flowers dance. The underwater level is a beaut. Very upbeat beginning. Also enjoying this as a step up from the DS game, it seems overall more animated and smoother pixels. The coinhead power is funny, he can even put it on from groundpound pulsing the multicoin blocks.
- I dont remember if tanooki power was in the DS one, but I'm enjoying it in nsmb2,
and there's a weird striking resemblance of the beginning scene looking like it starts off right at the ending scene of 3D Land???
I like the way they introduced Super Leaf in the courses, with a treetop level.
- Dry Goomba and Dry Piranha's just die, unlike Dry Bones.. hmm.. that's an odd game design choice.
- the return of Reznor! I remember those bad boys from SMW :D, nice to see them get a graphics upgrade.
- Roy being the first boss, he was easy but fun to fight. The walls close in while he tries to ram us like a charging chuck, and shoot purple fire from his wand, he gets dizzy when we dodge him and he smacks into the wall.

Another Eden

I cleared Chapter 13, which I think is where a number of side quests and side stories open up. There's three side stories I could start but I'm not sure how long or difficult they'll be since they're like, content updates with big purple markers on the map. I should probably clear the main story first so I can at least unlock Very Hard Another Dungeons and use my keys for those.

The Beast King was a tough boss even though I think I was over levelled, I think it was because I really blew my load on phase 1 when I should have assumed there would be a tougher Phase 2, and there was. I spent most of the fight trying to regain my MP but then the boss for some reason kept targetting only Mariel so I was basically stuck just healing my healer constantly until she died near the end and I just had to smash my face against the attack button until Another Force was built up enough to nuke the rest of his HP.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

I adore playing the game without any SFX or Music whatsoever, only character voices.

Super Mario Maker

Finally beat the harder Gnat Attack, and got that Fighter Fly costume! That just leaves a bazillion more 100 Mario attempts to complete the collection. After that I'll probably move on to Super Mario Maker 2.

Spore: Galactic Adventures

There's finally an expanded slot mod, and it's about time we got that. Now instead of 60 different creatures we can fill our adventures with, we can now do 360, sextupling the amount (this also applies to eveything else in the creator, such as buildings, vehicles, music, etc). It's so great and the only limitation now is your imagination (and the game's engine and your graphics card of course)!

Reactions: zel
rayman origins. i had nothing left to do in it pretty much and i still played it for like 3 hours because its so fun like bro. im starting to replay every level along with the respective time challenges and its been going smoothly so far
i was also jumping around and got?? this to happen
unknown.png

Precure Tsunagaru Pazurun

Yeah, it's a mobile game, but it's a pretty fun (albeit pretty basic) one. Play it literally every day.

Plus I got this super duper rare card in my gacha pull!
Screenshot2020020922.png

Just for context, I literally had a 0.667% chance of pulling this card, so I got pretty damn lucky (and that's not even one of the RAREST cards in the gacha, there are some with 0.030% chance!)

LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga

I have realised that I should just rush through the stages because I have to replay every one of them eventually anyway. Well I'm mostly just playing this because I remembered it and have fond memories of playing this when I was younger. Maybe I'll aim for 100% since I never did that before.

Another Eden

I think I'm finally through all the new side quests that opened up after clearing Chapter 13, there was so many and there were some character side quests mixed in there too. I'm doing the first side story now, which is pretty well timed because Anabel is being handed out soon and she seems to be as relevant as Deirdre here. I think once I've done this and the Persona 5 Collab then I'll continue with the story. I might need to swap someone out for Joker since his switch-in attack is probably too valuable to ignore. I don't really want to use Morgana but I mean I don't have any good wind characters and he's 5* by defualt so I'll probably have to. His heal is going to be the best I could ask to have for most of the main story too since it's a static 1000hp heal.

I started with Intermediate class promotions. Also now I have 5 Physics per map. Can't wait till I can warp people.

Sylvain's Hand Axe strikes again.

Another Eden

I figured out why Morgana+Joker is so good, it's because they have Baton Pass which turns Joker's Valor Chant into a really strong 0MP aoe attack. On top of that if any of the enemies are weak to piercing then every enemy will be hit twice because they also both have One More. The bosses for the Persona 5 Collab were pretty neat, using the slots in your party as targets so you could switch your characters into reserves to dodge attacks. I thought I would continue the story but the IDA School side story is available so I'm starting that. I've been trying to get Isuka but I've been luck chadding off-rate characters, which is acceptable. Renri isn't on any of the permanent rate-ups though so that won't happen.

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD

Completed the first four worlds without getting a game over.

Here is the difficulty "curve" of the game:

bananablitz.png

Each spike is the boss of a world.

Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled (Nintendo Switch)

Currently grabbing CTR coins and relics in the Adventure mode, Liz is my main with Megumi and MegaMix as my secondaries. Finally starting to get the hang of the drift boosting mechanics

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Super Mario Maker 1

Having a pretty good time with it, designing an original level rather than a remake of an official one this time. It's about lakitu clouds in SMW dungeon.

Everyone's now promoted to tier 2, and things are escalating, both in story and gameplay. Boy that Chapter 5 boss battle... felt pretty smart after it though, because I actually won in one go.

Oh yeah Sylvain now has a true personal weapon. Hand axe? Pfft... how about I shove this L E G E N D A R Y lance up your enemy ass?

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

had a swell time being Peter Griffin with my sister being Homer Simpson both on the blue team making all blue team members have a miserable time on top of Mr. Krabs being 12 place for all races. even our best scoring blue team member, squid girl, didn't caught up to my russian Baby Luigi oc, who did the worst in his red team.

so much fun trolling cpus

Another Eden

I've hit the wall in IDA Part 1, I need to do the Very Hard Dungeon five more times to get enough points on the ladder to unlock this gate. I don't think there's anything like the first Side Story where I need to be over levelled with two weak characters to clear the final hurdle, it's just a bit of a grind. I've learnt how useful food is, since I had just been holding onto the food I got at the start of the game but you can just replenish food at any healing station, and it's a full heal so I'm using it at the end of Saki's Dream World so I can get away with frequently burning MP on mob clearing. Morgana and Joker are still really good for dungeon crawling and bosses, they have a lot of versatility in their kits.

Back