What game did you last play?!?!?!?

green man house three.
that chef boss legit had me screaming "IT'S EGGMAN" at my screen while i was in a discord call

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team

Me (20 Forks the Mudkip), Barely! the Treecko, and Magster the Magnemite beat Zapdos. Treecko used Screech, I walked up to Zapdose and used Attract on it (yes Attract works). Treecko Bullet Seed on Zapdos and landed two hits. Zapdos got over attraction and used a move for 9 damage. I positioned away, switching places with Magster to get it near Zapdos (which it eventually did, dumbass didn't move toward it even though its tactic is set to "Go After Foes") so it can use Metal Sound on Zapdos but after I repositioned and I can land my first hit, Zapdos died.

A couple of games:

Yu-Gi-Oh: Legacy of the Duelist Link Evolution

I have beaten the VRAINS campaign 100% (both normal and reverse), since there were only 3 duels so it didn't take long. It provided me a taste on what kind of powers the Cyberse, Gouki and Trickstar wield, since they are after all the forerunners of VRAINS for the time being. Of course an update will eventually add more. I think the nice thing about this game is to use certain decks and understand what they are all about, even the decks aren't 100% true to the original. For example, Yusei used a Chronomaly deck once, which he never used due to the deck being a ZeXal archetype. Also some characters have strengthened deck, such as Weevil having copies of Cocoon of Ultra Evolution (allowing him to easily bring out Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth) that makes up for an otherwise weak deck.

On the other hand, it felt overwhelming to even attempt to build a deck, because you start out with a mere fraction of the entire card catalogue. Moreover, you have to purchase the packs that are itself unlocked by beating certain parts of the campaign. Since pulling the proper card is also based on chance, it's going to be a while before I can get a proper Morphtronic or Deskbot deck, much less other archetypes that I want to see, such as Speedroid.

Octopath Traveler

I still haven't captured the elusive Chubby Cait, which is this game's Metal King Slime in that it has high defence, high evasion, a high chance of running away, and rewards handsomely for defeating it (for reference, the Cait is the Metal Slime and Cultured Cait is the Liquid Metal Slime). The reason for catching it? It has an array of useful effects and one of the most useful captures. I am attempting to do this before facing the second super boss.

Thank you for reading.

just started a new playtthrough of harry potter and the chamber of secrets. i still love the game to death. i LOVE the voice acting in the russian version too!
i even learned a bunch of new stuff about the game as well which is pretty epic
beat it and got all the cards too (you can see here)
unknown.png

the challenge for gold cards is pretty fun!! you just gotta think fast. i kinda beat it thrice just to speedrun it
even beat the gryffindor challenge, which isnt accessible without cheating lmao. it seems so complete i have no idea why they cut it out. though it could def be polished let me say that. anyway i speedran it too whoops
ok so basically great game

Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch) -- Spyro the Dragon

Not a huge fan of the speedways in this particular game so I think I'll just finish the normal levels and main story first before backtracking to them later, I've obtain all non-speedway dragons and gems from Artisans to Magic Crafters and I'm currently making my way through Beast Makers. I noticed that Spyro can now (sometimes) grab certain ledges if you're a little bit short on your glide which certainly has came in handy on numerous occasions, also I like how Sparx can point you in the direction of the nearest gems like he could in Spyro 3 except for all three games in the trilogy have it right out of the gate.

Edit: Defeated Gnasty Gnorc, currently missing some gems in Dream Weavers and Gnorc Gnexus plus the aforementioned speedway gems.

Last edited:
just played spore. i remembered a funky thing i did in the space stage with trees so to show it off to my friend i decided might as well play that space save file i kinda sorta abandoned in october.. it was fun! i shouldnt be abandoning it for that long!
unknown.png

Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Ok, ok, we're cool. We're in the middle of battle, how do we proceed professor? Ah, so you're a new player and want to play it safe by merely pulling the enemies, is that it? Ok, that's cool. After all we don't get bonus exp for clearing maps early in this game, so let's take our time. Hey, that was pretty neatly done, great battle! What infallible strategies, professor!

*Struggles to find the captain's quarters within the very school I teach*

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Made a Peter Griffin mod for it and it works beautifully. I should probably release it on Game Banana.

harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban now, havent played it in quite a while. honestly the more time passes the more i like it less compared to the chamber of secrets.. back when i was babier i thought poa was my favorite of the first three hp games but as ive gotten older i started to like cos way more... anyway its still a good game and i still enjoyed my time with it so far. heres some pretty screenshots
unknown.png
unknown.png

Super Mario Maker 2 (Switch)

More or less just messing around online, can't really find the inspiration to build my own course at the moment and I want to hold off a bit before committing to the single player campaign. Will likely be playing New Super Lucky's Tale next.

Last edited:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX Demo

I always used Bulbasaur and Cyndaquil in Darkness so to make things more interesting I'm using Cyndaquil and Bulbasaur this time.

so i technically. beat the prisoner of azkaban? i didnt actually since i skipped the last challenge, which is the exams, cause if you beat them (only after 100%ing the game which sucks!!) you get thrown into the ending cutscene and.. for some godforsaken reason it renders the save file you beat the game on completely unplayable, with its only use now being to view the ending cutscene. i Hate it!!!
also im pretty sure i did like, everything and im still missing like 8 cards. i suspect i mighta accidentally gotten one to be uncollectable forever..
bro the cutscenes are so hilariously bad. bro .
honestly i have such an unreasonable amount of complaints about this game Especially compared to the chamber of secrets. i could infodump about it if anyone wants to hear
unknown.png
unknown.png
honestly this game looks pretty at times but also nasty at times
still.. good game with some good stuff. for example i like when it dumps 5684590 collectables on the floor its just pretty satisfying to collect in one fell swoop. but cos is just better...
now time will tell if ill be willing to replay philosophers stone too. its the first of the three and its so outdated like oh my god

I finished my Blue Lions run. The final map was quite difficult (cursed those Gremorys), but thanks to Ingrid and Manuela, they made this very much easier (Manuela is a very good Assassin btw).

Who I S-support? Dimitri of course! 💙🦁

Now, I'm going to wait for the wave 4 DLC, before playing the game again. I will now play Fire Emblem Echoes for the time being.

Kirby: Star Allies

Just playing around with Dream Friends on a few stages, because it's fun and I felt like it. Planning on starting another Guest Star marathon because I still need to beat it with the 21 remaining standard helpers. Also trying to max out the Story Mode life counter and beat Ultimate Choice with every helper.

You know...there aren't many other games that have me still playing it regularly after 150 hours of play time. Star Allies is truly amazing.

Another Eden

Decided to give this a try, it's alright. It kind of reminds of me of what I would expect from a DS game, just not 240p. The rolling definitely seems to be secondary to the game itself so far, which is nice. If they didn't give out that freebie 1000 gems for logging in then I literally wouldn't even have enough for a tenfold even though I'm at chapter 6. I don't think the rates are rigged to give you a 5 star right off the bat but I got one so that was lucky. I chose Miyu for the tutorial character because she was the only one that had a greyed out 5th star on her rarity, so I feel like I would be stupid not to pick her.

I don't really want to bring the robot for healing, but I did figure out the back row characters heal HP/MP for each turn they're in there so I guess I can technically get around it that way. Switching out isn't a waste turn either since characters will bring a party buff when they're switched in.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Decided I wanted to replay this but I've started on Master Mode. All the bokoblins are blue it's annoying as hell, but it feels really good when you clear a camp. I cleared out the forest one by headshotting the lookouts, and then dragging the other three to a grass area by a rock and I used a fire arrow to burn them and the ground around them where they died to their own weapons burning them. I cleared another one by using boulders and explosive barrels to my advantage. It makes you feel big brained as hell because trying to kill them with just the weapons is so tedious and dealing with more than one enemy that way is a lost cause because they just flank you. I'm nearly out of arrows so I'm fucked now.

I also kind of want to collect all the Korok seeds too, but I don't know where the mask is. It might be easier to just find what I can in a region and then check a map afterwards for what I missed. Anyway game is harder but I feel like it will be enjoyable this way too. I don't know if I'll go to Zora champ first but the revive is useful and it just seems like the right path since it has a base Lynel when no others will exist in this mode. If I do that I'll go clockwise around the map instead of counter-clockwise like I did last time. Hero's Path will help me figure out what places I might have missed.

Minecraft

I was gonna work on my Legend of Zelda resource pack (which I did for a while), but suddenly I realized two of my textures' patterns fit well together, so I started building with them. So here's my first build in a while that I'm actually proud of, I built a church (spoilered pics below)!

Church.png

Yes, I am aware of the unnatural floating gap on the church spire (and the bare backside of the exterior), but I like the gap and as it's my first time attempting a build of this scale, the bare back will have to do.

Interior.png

Reactions: zel
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

There's a Lynel on the plateau, that entire area around it is too high level for me. Probably for the best, that spot lagged like hell when I first played this. I've realised that the floating platforms are where all the good equipment is and they're incredibly easy to get treasure from because the Bokoblins get OHKO'd with a headshot. So now I have some weapons strong enough to OHKO Bluekoblins with a sneakstrike, so these camps should be fairly easy now, except the ones with Blackoblins where I'll probably have to mess around with to see if dealing with them are worth the effort. Hero's Path is insanely useful, having this for my first playthrough would have been amazing.

I definitely appreciate that I really just can't run in and scrap with enemies now since they pretty much one shot me, but I'm making use of night time advantage to stealth kill (that was always my favourite option in normal mode) and I even used the remote bomb to lure a Blackoblin on the snowy mountain terrain to a ledge before running up behind it and using the Deku Leaf to blow it off, so I could get the basic treasure chest with no combat. I'm sure once I'm off the plateau the game will become much easier but I'm really enjoying this right now.

Another Eden

The story is definitely made so you can breeze through it, the bosses and enemies aren't tough and you don't really need elemental advantage to deal with them. I'm sure the meat of the game is in the content that expects your characters to be max level and the repeatable dungeons. Looking ahead it seems like there's quite a few really good story characters, and some of the ones I already have get upgrades to become useful enough. Joker and Morgana are also apparently just really amazing free characters from the collab side story. I'm glad everything is permanent so there's no pressure to blaze through or clear limited-time shit and this P5 collab will always be there once I'm far enough along in the story to be able to continue it.

Today was the Sylvain episode. The mf suddenly decided he wanted to support with three different people at once. Too bad his stats are only slowly growing. Not that anyone else is growing any faster, other than Byleth or Dimitri, that's for sure. those two are just way too busy one-rounding people.

But on a more serious note, it now feels like the game is picking up. Some of my units have started learning things, I started making tier-1 promotions, and the Fire Emblem gameplay I love so much is starting to shine. Now this game is getting it on.

New Super Lucky's Tale (Switch)

Currently at what appears to be the halfway point of the game.

Back