What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Santa Yoshi said:
-I got the Waddle Dee spirit, leveled it up to 99, enhanced it into Bandana Waddle Dee,

My bro just got that spirit. I noticed that it was enhanceable and said "Hey! Maybe it'll turn into Bandanna Dee once it's enchanced!" Cool that that's what happens.

Anyways...

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze

I moved a little further and made it to World 2. This game has amazing graphics!

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

I unlocked Isabelle and Ike, the two other characters I picked as mains alongside Lucario.

And they did not disappoint at all. The differences Isabelle has from Villagers make her way better than him and Ike has some huge damage output for his smash attacks, which seem to be my favorite type of moves, so he's great in my book. Also his side b and up b arepretty satisfying moves to land.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch)

Unlocked the full roster and currently am making progress through the World of Light, however until I get my TV back I am at the mercy of the Switch's battery life.

Fate/Grand Order

What a fucking good finale. I woke up and saw the final pillar had died and then spent the next 2 hours reading the finale. I used Drake mostly for the battles, I'm glad I got spooked by her. I feel like it would've been more impactful if I hadn't read the summary spoilers years ago but it is what it is.

The ending song was a surprise though, it was good. There are two kinds of people in this world, people that love Mash and people with no heart. Also I hope the ED didn't cost me much data to download lol, I forgot to batch download before I left.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
I'm making replays and converting them to videos so I can upload them to YouTube one day. I love playing the game in Japanese. I love female Corrin's Japanese voice, so pretty.
Now lets see if I can convert the replays in Japanese for the video so I can find out some info regarding the game language.
Nope, I didn't say anything, you may be hallucinating if you see some small text.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness

So many god damn traps now. Aron evolved so hopefully that makes him a bit better. Monster houses are a bitch. I think Earthquake hits my own party members so I'm gonna have to pass on that.

Fate/Grand Order

I didn't notice before but you get a gold border and Cause symbol on your friends list so people can see if you've cleared Part 1. I wish there was a jukebox in My Room because the music used for the final three fights was fantastic.
RIP Romani, I was hit less by Mash's death knowing that Fou would revive her but knowing this was the end of Bromani in Fate hurts. It seems the translation that he completely erased himself from the Throne of Heroes was real, if there's ever a Solomon servant I expect it to be Goetia borrowing his appearance (again)

I've gotten hold of Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy yesterday, and am working on 100% completion of the first Crash Bandicoot.

So far, I have four of the six elemental gems, but getting the red gem definitely required a lot of perseverance, since you have to break all the boxes without losing any lives; easier said than done.

As for The High Road, I did cheat my way through that level with the rope maneuver, though not without losing some of my lives. At least you're not required to do a no death run to get that level's gem.

Didn't do much, but I did do stuff. For example, now one of my mains is King Dedede. I unlocked three characters: R.O.B, Falco and Greninja.

I progressed in World of Light up through the King Dedede battle in Gourmet Race, which seems to br pretty late in the game. I also played a ton of battles with my brother and oldest sister (who main Mewtwo and Lucario, respectively), and my sister especially seems pretty annoyed when the announcer says "Kirby wins" after every battle. I'd better start turning on handicaps, because I'm honestly pretty tired of winning nearly every battle myself.

Unlocked a buncha characters, including R.O.B

And again, I was right with him being one of my potential mains. Side b, his aerials and down throw are some great moves, and whatever you do, his final smash will always do some damage, so the laser at the end is just icing on the cake.

Also unlocked Falco, Pichu, Richter, King Dedede, and probably others I forgot about. Oh yeah, also Ganondorf, thanks to Lucario's classic mode.

Grand Theft Auto V

Didn't really do much outside of pissing the law enforcement off a lot while I was driving in a tiny little RC car, which is the best stealth thing in the game, probably the best vehicle in the game due to getting extremely easy escapes from a 5-star Wanted rating because as long as you sit there or don't fly around hitting stuff, they won't even notice you. RC car doesn't seem to take damage either.

Dragalia Lost

New Years event started, the story was nice and goofy and the new menu music is jammin. I really just wanted Sazanka to complete the axe girls for every element but I ended up getting every character/Dragon in the showcase. Lucky. I promoted her because I have no self control, I want to hear Risa Taneda's voice every time I press the screen. I actually really like Eiyasu because of the story. I know ive said i was set and didn't need to pull for good characters but Dark was my weakest element so this banner was quite helpful. However I'm definitely set now.

I wish Botan wasn't a welfare because she's inheritly gimped. I wish I didn't even have to say welfares are worse by default, the FGO take on welfares is much better; they're just as good as a regular servant and sometimes better/the best. At least the Dragon has a unique aura this time, crit damage plus is new but kind of wasted on Light until a crit damage character comes along. It shows they can do some funky stuff beyond +Str/HP.

Once you fill out your roster with 3/4 star characters and it mostly becomes dupes then sell the excess wyrmprints and dragons, you get tons of eldwater from just a few tenfolds. I'm not too worried about those final mana circles nodes as a result.

Cleared classic mode with every character and defeated Galeem in the World of Light, won't go into what happened after that since it's spoiler territory but I gotta say I sure wasn't expecting that.

--

Kirby Star Allies (Switch)

Currently on Jambastion, currently awaiting Switch battery to recharge.

I defeated Galeem in World of Light after getting all the spirits in the world, and after that I got an unexpected plot twist that I didn't expect at all. I'm sure glad I didn't look up spoilers for this game. I also played some battles with my siblings, and I kept winning. It got to the point where they made me turn on the auto damage handicaps and force me to start battles with a ridiculous amount of damage before they finally stopped hearing the announcer say "Kirby wins!" Surprisingly enough, my damage handicap got all the way to 100% before I finally lost, possibly due to that Elline spirit that starts me with a fairy bottle. Turns out I'm a lot better at Smash than I previously thought; I should try my skills online sometime.

Kirby Star Allies (Switch)

Replayed a bunch of levels with my siblings just for the sheer fun of it. The replay value of this game really is amazing. We also played some of The Ultimate Choice, and I enjoyed being able to freely choose my character for once. I need to stop being P1 so I can actually choose my character in other modes. Dedede is just begging for me to play as him.

Fate/Grand Order

Fully prepared to get dupe Sanzang and no Musashi. Get Waver and also Musashi.

EX Rank Luck, I even have a little bit to yolo roll for Ishtar. I dont have the hearts for maxing Wavers skills unfortunately. Im really low on those. Im missing like 1 page too but I'll probably just get that off a random enemy sometime.

Metroid: Zero Mission

i've been wanting to get back into Metroid so I figured why not play the series in chronological order. so uh yeah im doing that. got the missile tank and up to the second encounter with the pink caterpillar who keeps killing me. guess i should try it again with more health

Xenoblade Chronicles

literally spent a combined total of 2 hours trying to kill this giant caterpillar fucker in the first dungeon. and I FINALLY DID IT HELL YEAH. very rewarding feeling plus i got some pretty nice gear/experience as well as a good grasp on how combat works. now to continue actually playing the game.

(fuck caterpillars)

Grand Theft Auto V

would have played longer if it didn't blue screen me last night

Knights of the old republic 1 and 2

Xenoblade Chronicles

>>>>game actually shows civilians being slaughtered/eaten by mechon
>>>>the colonel is dead
>>>>>>>>>>>Fiora is fuckin dead

....i did not expect this

Unlocked a couple of characters. (MegaMan, Lucas, Snake, and more). Also, now I'm maining the Blue Bomber. He's really fun to use.

Dragalia Lost

I was just gonna use my stamina/wings but I levelled up and it took 3 hours total. This raid seems like the best place to use wings, the chance of dropping summon tickets and a fucking 5* Weapon ingot is too good. Even if I get literally nothing it would still be the best use of my wings, it's a gamble on rng but the reward is potentially cutting out weeks/months of grind. You know it's good when summon tickets arent the best reward.

Event menu music is so good. Talking about how good the music is kind of a wasted statement because everyone already knows, but it's so good.

Splatoon 2

I bought the Nintendo Switch Online recently, and shared the membership with some Mario Boards members (though I haven't got all slots filled yet), because I wanted to get this for the new year, and there is also a Splatfest in the new year. Coming back to this game, I felt like I adjusted to it pretty quickly even though it wasn't a smooth process, and the new Spaltfest system is interesting (though I haven't been able to take advantage of the special bonuses so far).

Thank you for reading.

Fate/Grand Order

Now was a good time to go through with grailing Raikou to Lv100. Initially I planned only to have Altera as my sole Lv100 Servant but Raikou carried me for 6 months so I changed my mind. I can't max Waver but I'll prioritise his skill levels over others when I get the Hearts I need. EoR has been shown already so the next chapter isn't too far away.

Dragalia Lost

I've been spending all my wings on the raid, my results have been two summon tickets, a ton of Wyrmprint/Dragon EXP and mad amounts of Clovers. Still a few days to go, aiming for the ingot is a gamble but I don't think this kind of raid will be common. I'm glad Botan is good but Bleed shows how busted it is, I'll swap Berserker out since his low damage is pretty noticeable after a while.

Back