What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Fate/Grand Order

Interludes are half cost but I don't actually have that many to do so I've just been doing exp on days that have what I need. TamaLancer is nearly Lv90. They're also so low cost that when I try doing them while multitasking my AP just regens to what it was when I entered the battle.

Arash interlude was really nice, I'm glad he still gets front row seats in stuff like that recent 14M dl milestone commercial.

Grand Theft Auto V. I was chasing a perp, but I lost him, and the game crashed, and I couldn't play LSPDFR for the rest of the night so I was STEAMED.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

I enjoy my music choices oh so freaking much.

Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games (Wii)

Wario and Eggman are the best dancers.

(I also got the Black Card, but that's not as important as the best dancers)

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)

Cleared through the Sandship and defeated Tentalus. Flew back to Skyloft and finished the Fledge workout sidequest and the baby rattle sidequest, bought the last item pouch from Beedle and a quiver from the gear shop. Fully upgraded the quiver before setting off for the Isle of Songs, last saved after learning Din's Power.

Super Mario Odyssey (Switch)

Said my last goodbyes to Luigi's Balloon World as I earned 4500 coins and purchased the Spewart Combo. Sorry, Luigi; I like your game, but I'm not willing to pay $20/year for it.

The Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki III

Last time I played I couldn't beat the optional boss, I would never be able to drop her to 70% before she insta-killed me. This time I managed to do it after three attempts. I got really lucky at one point, she was going to remove my strength buff I had built up and it was like a 5% chance to avoid it and it happened, it was meant to be.

Pizza Time! said:
Spider-Man (PS4)

This game is AMAZING, or maybe SPECTACULAR.
Some might say SENSATIONAL. Or ULTIMATE. Or maybe even WEB OF.

Mega Man 11 Demo (Switch)

If the full game is this consistently fantastic, this might end up being my GOTY for 2018.

Been playing all day, still not done with Chapter 2. Enemy advantage is brutal, your party gets mixed up and confused. It'd be pretty much an instant death if Kurt wasn't so based. Homie squad for this chapter is Alisa, Machias and Emma. I never really used Machias in the earlier games even though I know he had access to one of the most broken strats in CS1. It was nice being able to use Tio for a little while, Crossbell as a whole is just a trip down memory lane.

I messed up a sidequest because I didn't collect recipes at all in Chapter 1. I assumed they wouldn't be necessary, turns out they are and it's impossible to finish that sidequest if you haven't collected a few earlier on. I guess it's fine, I won't mess it up again if there's an english release one day. It's just a bummer that this is what I screwed up on, not the hard optional fights; the fucking cooking system.

Nothing gets me more rustled than having full charge on the field, collecting 3 groups of enemies for a chain battle then fucking it up and not using my charges.

Super Mario Maker (Wii U)
In Course World, I played some official levels. I beat all of the Mary O., Yamamura, Undodog, Mr. Eraser, and Coursebot levels. I also attempted a Bowser level, but it was way too hard and the clear rate was ridiculously low.

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)
I played through the rest of Autumn Heights, beat the boss, and unlocked Bright Savannah (World 3). That owl boss in World 2 was ridiculously hard...just like the rest of the game, really. But I like it anyway.

Took all day but Chapter 2 is done. The ending was a gauntlet, I fought the first boss and assumed that would be it, it was really damn difficult. Nope. Okay somehow I managed to beat the next boss, time to kick back. Nope. Just throw a boss at me that you don't even expect me to beat. Sure. I got it on the third try, I could have just passed on the first attempt but I really wanted to beat that third boss.

Lloyd shows up for just a second at the end. Happy times. If only Kevin was going to be in Sen 4, could make a protagonist only team.

I beat both Soundfrog levels. I also attempted a Parakeet level, but I couldn't clear it today. Maybe tomorrow.

I cleared "Moon Shards in the Sand", "Showdown on the Inverted Pyramid", and "The Hole in the Desert". I got two Multi Moons from beating Hariet and Knucklotec, and I unlocked the Wooded Kingdom.

Mario Party 10 (Wii U)
I played Bowser Party by myself, and...it really wasn't that fun. This game is clearly meant for multiplayer. Luckily, my little brother showed up and wanted to play. We played Coin Challenge and a bunch of minigames in Free Play. He's better at the game than I remember, really. He always bragged whenever he won which got annoying rather quickly, but in the end we did still have fun. That competitive spark really is magic.

Fire Emblem Fates.
I only have the Birthright route, but I recruited Flora from an enemy castle with hacked stats, I mean the rating is high, 542 rating, you don't see that every day. That is because I have

Excuse my music video pun.

I love the changes to make Arts good again. Status effects can be caused by arts and have huge chances to land now, there's a couple of Orders that make spamming the most expensive arts possible as well as the 1/2 cast time on certain quartz. They still can't trigger links or recover BP for the party but I like the idea of balanced Arts+Crafts team in a Cold Steel game, considering how heavily favoured Crafts were in the first two games.

I think as far as the normal party goes I'll stick with Rean, Altina and Kurt. Musse and Ash can trade places depending on how much EP Musse has left and Juna can sit on the bench. Altina has cute shoes.

Spyro the Dragon (Playstation)

100%-ed Artisans and every portal present within it as well, last saved at Beast Makers.

Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash (Wii U)
I beat Bowser in Knockout Challenge as Mario, and unlocked his Star Character form. The lack of modes in this game is unfortunate, as this is an incredibly fun game. Hopefully, Aces will be just as fun when I get it (and with more modes as well).

After a failed attempt to get New Super Mario Bros. U to work, I pulled out this game. I beat both Parakeet levels, as well as the event courses Ship Love and New! Arino Maker. I only have a few more Event Courses to complete, and then the only official levels left will be those ultra-hard Bowser levels. Man, am I ever going to beat those?

Best part of the game appeared, Sara and Claire in the same party. Lasted a whole 20 minutes. FUck you. I had a glitch occur with Kurt that softlocked my game but that was fine, the boss I saved right before kicked my ass the first time but I destroyed it on the second round which saved me some time. The line between incredibly easy and absolutely brutal fights in this game is AoE status effects.

Fate/Grand Order

tumblr_om45qqTbnz1rf6fvpo1_500.jpg

Maintenance lasted 21 hours which was ridiculous but I kept my login streak and the event was extended by a day so technically we got an extra 3 hours to use. More than that, 21 apologems and fucking 18 golden apples. I thought it would just be normal apples but it's golden apples. Forget saving up apples for lotteries when they just give you a fuck ton umudiately. I'm gonna get so much shit from this lottery.

umu

Mario Tennis Aces

Online is dead but I did get one really good match with a Diddy player that went down to tiebreaker 6-6 and there was a long back and forth on advantage until I finally won. It was a good send off, really wish that it hadn't fizzled out so much since paid online is just going to kill what few matches I could scrounge up in 2 hours of waiting. Got to the finals but nobody showed up for 40 minutes so I just stopped. Good night Aces o7 You were the best Mario Tennis game.

Fate/Grand Order
7jm1xh1brh601.jpg

Got all the grand prizes for the first 5 boxes, now it's just the Lore. I got some Nero's from rolling. I need to delete some losers on my friends list that haven't changed CE's since summer. Newbies are more useful just for the Friend Points they feed me.

umu

Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash (Wii U)
I beat Bowser in Knockout Challenge as Luigi, and unlocked Star Luigi. I also unlocked Toadette by playing a lot of Mega Battles with my brother. In doing so, I also unlocked the rest of the courts. Of course, I had to do all this with a Wii Remote, because my Wii U GamePad charger broke, and the GamePad battery lasts no more than ten minutes. And I'll tell you one thing: Wii Remote controls really stink in this game.

Mario Sports Superstars (3DS)
Because of my unfortunate Wii U GamePad battery predicament, I turned to this game. I went to the Tennis menu and played a few Tennis Tournaments. I unlocked Star Characters Mario, Luigi, and Peach. I also got a ton of cards in the collection.

I fixed the Odyssey in the Lost Kingdom, and went to the Metro Kingdom. I completed "The Scourge on the Skyscraper" and found two musicians in "A Fresh Start for the City".

Decide to replay New super mario bros u, beat the first world. The game better than I remember and quite fun!

Mario Tennis Aces

I managed to find a couple more matches during the day but it takes too long, I have to kill time by playing FGO or something until a match shows up. People got good at this game. And not like; pick a good character and spam the same thing, actually just being able to position well and not waste bar haphazardly. Still got a tournament win lol. People crack pretty hard during the tiebreaker, that's the best time to break out the drop shots that didn't work earlier because they're too conditioned to the other shots. I mostly just do flats and drop/lobs since the curve on Yoshi's slice isn't too significant. Honestly drop shots are the bane of my existence but they're good at keeping me in check so I don't hug the backline. Also I get most of my points from abusing it at the right times lol.

IV is out in like two weeks I need to hurry up. I got the Tauros successor Master Quartz, I can see this one being used in meme setups to OHKO bosses, kinda like I did during most of CS2. I subbed it on Rean since he's Crafts-only but if the delay increase fucks me over then I might take it off. The damage boost seems to outweigh the delay at the moment. I did buy some of the DLC costumes, I needed to make a jpn account but I'll probably buy Sen IV digitally so it'll come in handy. Might wait until there's a barebones translation before doing so but I have faith that someone that isn't me will do that like the last three times.

Back