What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

I finally managed to complete Classic with every character, the ones that I was missing were Captain Falcon, Charizard and Little Mac, which I had to search through my trophy collection to find.

Sonic Mania (Switch)

Finally getting started on this game. I intended to beat Sonic the Hedgehog 4 first, but that didn't happen. I completed both acts of Green Hill and Chemical Plant Zones. I also played Time Attack on both acts of Green Hill, and I got almost the same time between them (literally only .03 seconds apart).

Sonic Mania

Unlocked Debug Mode, so I decided to go nuts. I have a save file where I have all the emeralds, but I didn't wanna go through Titanic Monarch all over again, so when I unlocked Debug, I decided to go to level select (it required Debug Mode) and teleported to TMZ act 2 (with all emeralds) and skipped to the Final Boss. So I got the good ending. Also played with my little brother. I was Mighty and he was Knuckles (I also unlocked & Knuckles).

Dragalia Lost

I did a Master Zodiark trial with my Ryozen brethren and some 3k might Xander. The Xander died immediately and gave up as expected, what a loser. The Bryozen Brigade stuck together to the end. Who needs a healer when you're an old man. One of them died about half-way through but he believed in his two brothers. It was the greatest victory of our time. I will frame it on the wall.

They aren't particularly any harder on Master difficulty, people in the lobbies are generally more competent so it makes it easier to actually succeed.

SMBX

Still going through it, yup. And the New Great Castle Adventure at that. It's got a lot going for it, that's for sure.

But I'm finally in the final level. And it's a gorgeous-looking final level at that. Still, I wonder why they decided to theme it after Castlevania... with Tales of Symphonia music nontheless.

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (Wii, iOS)

I finally beat the final boss of Episode 1 in the E.G.G. Station Zone! The final boss was really tough, especially in the second phase. Although I haven't yet reached 100% in Episode 1, I went and downloaded Episode 2 from the iOS App Store (as it's not available on Wii). The addition of Tails is nice, but I found the iOS touch controls a bit clunky. Nevertheless, I beat all acts of Sylvania Castle Zone, getting both a Red Ring and a Chaos Emerald in Act 1.

Fate/Grand Order

I got the CE drop I wanted, I'll aim for the other one but I'm not expecting to get it before the event is over. Who knows what is up next. It was quite convenient that an event this relaxing happened while Dragalia launched since I could give a little more focus to that until I build up my stamina cap.

Dragalia Lost

Speaking of, I think my stamina cap is higher than 80 now so that's 8 hours of recharge. I had so much cash money yesterday and I'll probably have barely any by the end of today. All my characters are levelled nicely again so I think all my stamina will go back into Fortune.

Super Mario Party

I did the Whomp Partner Board, and its board implementation is certain mind-bending! Since there is no linear way to the board, it's a matter of finding the best way to navigate the environment. On my first time around, I used Hammer Bro., Koopa Troopa as my partner, and Dry Bones & Bowser Jr. are my opponents. It was awkward because after getting the first Star, the opposing team was faster. I did get a lucky break when the opponent unwittingly caused their partner to be unable to proceed, thanks to how Whomps work here (you can't negotiate with them behind their backs). On one of the Team Minigames, our team had the disadvantage since neither of us had any partners until around the 7th turn, so for the tug-o-war minigame, there's no hope so it's an auto-loss for us. We swept the Stars on the last three turns, starting with Koopa using the Golden Pipe that I got to get the double Star, then both of us got to the same Star spot on the final turn to get another 3 Stars (since we only have enough money for 3). And so, we won the first Partner board.

The next thing I did was to play 2 rounds of River Survival because I wanted to unlock Donkey Kong, which requires 3 trips. Amusingly, on the 3rd trip, Donkey Kong appears at the end. After unlocking Donkey Kong, I brought him to Pep Rally. It's there that I am disappointed that Donkey Kong relied on a stool, unlike Bowser, Rosalina and Waluigi. Amusingly, Boo also had to use a stool even though he is floating, oddly enough.

Thank you for reading.

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

I don't know how others feel about this game, but as my first dip into the series, this is miles better than I thought it would be. It's the first game in a while where I've actually been worried that I might die, which, believe it or not, is a good thing in this situation.

I've finished Gloomy Manor after owning the game for one day, and am moving on to Haunted Towers, I believe it's called.

Dragalia Lost

It looks like they've addressed the treasure chest bug in onslaughts so I'm attempting Expert ones. I have a better understanding of the melee character struggle, you're always going to be in a position to take damage due to lag. Fortunately Karina does have a regen buff in her kit so I can mitigate it a little bit and I've used Ryozen a lot who is a mid-range character so the transition didn't take long.

Spending all my stamina on Fortune again brought me back up to 120k cash money. I'd like to reach 400k again before crafting more 4* elemental weapons, but it might be a while. Next event is for light teams and my Ryozen is fully prepared for it so I have time.

Pokemon Silver

I beat the gym and rival with Weepinbell. Growth, Sleep Powder and Vine Whip. I'm over levelled from trying to get fishing pokemon and Dunsparce.

WeirdDave13 said:
Mario Party 10

(kill me now)
You know, I always thought Mario Party 10 was pretty good. Never understood the hate.

Kirby Star Allies (Switch)

Getting back on this game to play some more Guest Star. I continued my current run with Bandana Waddle Dee, and started a new run as Daroach. I also went to Story Mode and found a HAL Room in Fruity Forest.

maple story 2

i found nico

71GYCET.jpg

also found maki dansgame
KJMcIi4.jpg

she really let herself go

ps if u have/play it let me know and ill join

Left 4 Dead 2

now my wrist hurts from pulling that trigger on a bunch of mario characters

Played some levels with my brother and sister. I was Kirby, my sister was Meta Knight, and my brother was Daroach. We also had King Dedede as the AI-controlled Player 4. We replayed a lot of levels together, including Green Gardens, Sacred Square, and Extra Planet Omega.

We were still in the Kirby mood, so we watched the first two episodes of Kirby: Right Back at Ya! Man, what a good show...

Kirby Kirby Kirby that's the name you should know, Kirby Kirby Kirby he's the star of the show

Fate/Grand Order

I'm done with the event, 4 Million DL week is coming up and it's just too unlikely that I'll get two CE drops that average at 4,000 AP each in two days. So I'll just start grabbing some exp to burn on my servants. The new halloween event will come after this dead week I guess. I've got no interest in Cleopatra so I'm just gonna pass on yolo rolling the rate-up. Save it for Babylonia. Save it for the clay man.

Dragalia Lost

Leviathan loves me. My five star dragon luck is actually stupid but I appreciate it. Halloween haul was good, my expectations were set to only getting spooky Althemia+Edward and a four star dragon; not necessarily spooky Silke. I ended up with more so I have no issues.

The event itself is simple but I like it enough, relies less on multiplayer which is a blessing (fuck your lobby bullshit) and a curse (someone carry me please). Making mono-element teams is looking like a good decision in the long run. Once my facility is properly levelled I should be able to clear the Extra Pumpking battle with Ryozen, that or I'll unbind his fourth circle and open two strength nodes. I get it down to its last 10-5% health so I just need a little push. AI is just bait to keep me safe.

Wave battle is impossible for my team to complete but I can get a good treat count so it's how I'll be climbing the ladder until I think I've got everything I need. At most I'll aim for the Champion's Testament but that's pretty high up, depends on how much shop currency I need. I'll use chicken wings on the easy boss battle for facility snacks.

Puzzler World

The game is basically a compilation of bite-sized puzzle games, including crosswords, word search, hangman and even Sudoku (6x6). Although the premise of the game is initially boring to me, since the puzzles tend to go by quickly, I come to appreciate the simplicity and shortness of it all, and so will eventually complete the 1120 (560 x 2) puzzles in it. So far I have completed 64 puzzles (32 x 2).

Thank you for reading.

winstein said:
Puzzler World

The game is basically a compilation of bite-sized puzzle games, including crosswords, word search, hangman and even Sudoku (6x6). Although the premise of the game is initially boring to me, since the puzzles tend to go by quickly, I come to appreciate the simplicity and shortness of it all, and so will eventually complete the 1120 (560 x 2) puzzles in it. So far I have completed 64 puzzles (32 x 2).

Thank you for reading.
Hey, I have that game too (it's one of the only real DS games I have, anyway)! There are actually 9x9 sudoku puzzles later on. I like the game, although I stink at crosswords and stink worse at Codeword.

Dragalia Lost

I can clear the Extra battle normally now, however completing the wave battle is still out of my league. Fortunately it was designed so that getting to the final wave is good enough to get shit tons of points. The best I've done is get the Pumpking on the final wave down to 1/3 of its health before the timer runs out but at the cost of halving the points I would normally get.

I've got Ryozen and Jannu as my Slot 1 but it leaves a lot to be desired in the strength department. Absolute shit tons of HP, very basic amount of damage. He only has one attack skill and it takes longer to charge than most, his force strike knocks down and gives enemies invulnerability so that wastes time despite being strong. I might be able to beat Wave 5 by the end of the event with a maxed facility, we'll see.

I've already got the 250k reward on the ladder while just trying to get shop currency to buy the mana so it seems like they made the ladder requirements really lax up to the last quarter.

I finally beat Guest Star mode as Bandana Waddle Dee! Got some neat post-credits photo depicting King Dedede, Meta Knight, and of course Bandana Waddle Dee sitting underneath a tree. Next, I'm going to beat Guest Star as King Dedede!

Dragalia Lost

I managed to beat the wave battle. My facility is at Level 28 so that was probably the cause, it's probably balanced around having it at a high level in order to complete it. The AI stays alive a little longer than usual now, I've been using skills to try give them i-frames when they're being swarmed. As stupid as they are it does help to have them in the final wave. Moral support.

If there was anything important to get out of this event it's probably Sweet Retreat, it's a Light Altar that doesn't cost an arm and a leg to max. Other than that the super cheap mana that you can buy in the shop is good too.

Super Mario All-Stars: 25th Anniversary (Wii)

Last night I finished the bonus worlds in Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels, and now I've beaten all four of the games. Super Mario Bros. 2 and 3 were the most fun and slightly less challenging than the other two. I was only able to beat the first game and The Lost Levels because I kept doing the infinite lives trick every time I ran low on lives. If I didn't do that, these two games would be impossible for me to beat.

Puzzler World

I have completed over 20% of the puzzles. Here's to the other (less than) 80% of them!

Thank you for reading.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (Wii U)

I did a ton of Smashes just for fun, including several 4v4 single-stock matches that pit four characters against their darker "evil" selves. I also beat Classic and All-Star modes as King Dedede to get his standard and Final Smash trophies, and I bought Dedede's alternative trophy from the shop.

Fate/Grand Order

I was kind of just doing the bare minimum the past few weeks but the new halloween event reminded me why I play, joke events like these get a good laugh out of me. The writing quality difference between last years Halloween event and this years is extremely noticeable. I'm glad they started to treat the game better. I don't need to do any farming until the good spots open up. I didn't roll at all so I'm probably not getting everything from the shop this time, not even bronze stuff. Elizabeth is cute when she's getting bullied and generally not ruining everything.

Dragalia Lost

I cleared everything I wanted by Day 3 so I pretty much haven't touched the Halloween event since then (besides endeavors). Facility is maxed now, probably the best thing the event offered. I'm just slowly building up my 5 player characters to what I consider to be good enough. Nefaria/Ryozen are done, Vanessa needs levels and Karina/Musashi need it all. Focusing on Musashi for now because the next event might be Wind. Also I've started to really enjoy using Blades.

Pokemon Silver Version

I got a Vulpix and Sudowoodo, but my Whitney gym strategy was still just Sleep Powder > Growth x5 > kill command. I've been playing it outside on nice days, game boy screens show up nicely. I'm glad there's no natures in gen 2. It's a shame about some of the other annoying shit though.

Back