What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Fate/Grand Order

Half AP and x3 Success Rates has been good to me. I've pretty much hit the level cap for each servant that I can if I consider that I don't have the materials to raise their cap further. I hope there's a little bit of a break before the Summer event so I can finish Camelot.
OBTckHF.png
Might be a good idea for me to focus on skills during my dead weeks now that my exp issue has calmed down.

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl

I accidentally got the drop for the strongest whip in the game while fighting the Queen Ant, since I landed a Head Bind just before I killed her. Since it's NG+ I have the money to buy it, but it would break the difficulty since you won't normally have the money to buy that until post-game. Not only did I trash that boss I trashed it with accidental maximum efficiency.

Super Mario 3D Land
Completed Special 8 and beat Bowser again to get my third star. Also got all Star Medals in the first four special worlds (I already have them all in the regular worlds).

Kirby Star Allies
Did a few levels in space. I like how in this world, you can literally do the levels in any order (except for the fortress, which must be done last for obvious reasons).

Super Mario Galaxy

I could have sworn that I got 13 Stars in my last playthrough, but I couldn't remember getting 1 of them so I will settle with 12, since I got one by rescuing Luigi in Battlerock Galaxy, one from the Bonetail boss, and five each (3 regular + 1 prankster + 1 secret) from both Gold Leaf Galaxy and Sea Slide Galaxy. The toughest Stars in my latest run are the Cosmic Mario races, since there is little room for error to mess up, and it's rather generous of the developers to put 1-Ups on the way since they help a ton.

Pan-Pan (PC)

Finished playing the game, which is rather short. More of what I want to say about this game can be seen in the "I just beat" thread.

Thank you for reading.

Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City

I tried to fight the Queen Ant, I got overwhelmed and had to run. I tried fighting the Mother Dragons for a quest, they ganged up on me and constantly put me to sleep until I died. I tried fighting the Golden Idols who are supposed to be a few floors old by now, they resist everything but Ice, only one character I have can hit them for damage and half my team was literally useless, it took way too long to beat.

This game is hard.

Fate/Grand Order

Half AP dailies are over, I can continue with Camelot now.

The toughest Stars in my latest run are the Cosmic Mario races,

Have you 100%ed the game? Because if not... you going to have a pretty bad time with cosmic Luigi missions. Just sayin'.

Anyway.

Kirby's Return To DreamLand.

I swear I don't suck... but I'm trying to beat the true arena by myself here, I memorized most of the bosses' movesets, but it's the flying ones that always cause me trouble. And... there's a handful of them. The farthest I got was to Galacta Knight's battle. I mainly use plain, classic Kirby for these because some of the best copy abilities out there have pretty compltcated movesets, and I needed to settle for something that required the least attention possible. Also, spitting stars on enemies hits like a truck.

Well, wish me luck.

Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Had time to do like two stars in world 6, in post-game. Figured I would turn to this after beating the main game of the predecessor.

Super Mario Galaxy 2

120/242 stars, I now have all the regular power stars so that only leaves the remaining 120 green stars before I can do Grandmaster Galaxy.

I might take a short intermission to play something else before I do that.

Everyone said:
The toughest Stars in my latest run are the Cosmic Mario races,

Have you 100%ed the game? Because if not... you going to have a pretty bad time with cosmic Luigi missions. Just sayin'.

It's funny because the previous Cosmic Mario races weren't that tough, especially the Freezeflame Galaxy race. It's just that the two Prankster Comet Cosmic Mario races are especially noticeable in difficulty.

I will take your word for it, if you do feel that it's seriously difficult. I mean, I had the most trouble with Daredevil Bouldergeist so far (Cosmic Mario races are much easier by comparison) so I am expecting the game to be surprisingly difficult later on.

Yes, I have never gotten 100% in the game before, so everything in this game is basically fresh to me. The challenges thus far are full of surprises and fun, though I could name a few annoying spots in the run, such as the aforementioned Bouldergeist Daredevil, Gold Leaf Cosmic Mario, Sea Slide Cosmic Mario and even the Bullet Bill in Dusty Dunes. Luckily the blower level in Gold Leaf has a generous timer, because that would be on my annoying level list if the timer were stricter.

Thank you for reading.

Super Mario 3D Land
Got the last few Star Medals in the entire game, and got my fourth star! Just one more! I guess it's time to do the entire game over again...as Luigi this time.

Kirby Star Allies
Did a few more stages in space. I unlocked Extra Planet Alpha but haven't played it yet.

Fate/Grand Order

I wasn't expecting the Mash upgrade to be pretty much right where I left off. I'm also surprised Holmes shows up so early, he doesn't even become a servant for summon for another whole year. I like him though so hopefully I'll have some quartz to throw at him when the time comes. Lostbelt Chapter 2 just dropped in JP, I like the new servant that has three different va's for its three different appearances. It's a fitting gimmick to have. Sigurd is cool too, him and Brynhild's new animations are both real flashy.

Octopath Traveler.

I know I'm jumping on the bandwagon here but this is seriously one of the best turn based jrpgs I've played in a while.

Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash
Reset my game data, as I found that the game lasts so much longer if you don't buy anything. So I've been trying to unlock everything again without spending any coins. So far I only have the Carpet Court. I also started a Knockout Challenge as Yoshi, and won 5 matches.

Fate/Grand Order

I wasn't expecting the ozy gauntlet chapter so early, I remember looking at this like a month ago and thinking I'd never be able to beat it but I did it. So I don't think I'll have a lot of trouble in the battles after this then, I brought in Georgios for the final arrow and he was amazing. It was a good idea to level him during exp week, he was cheap since he's a 2* servant. When people say you can beat everything with bronze/silver servants it's not too surprising since there are a lot of amazing ones in the pool.

Sonic the Hedgehog (iOS; also on Genesis, Master System, Game Gear, Saturn, GBA, DS, 3DS, PC, Android)

Found an official free version of this game on the iOS App Store, and downloaded it. I've never gotten to play this game before, and it's great; the controls can get clunky on mobile, though. There are also several glitches in this version, including the infamous Time Attack glitch. But overall, it's a solid game. I completed all three acts of Green Hill Zone.

Super Mario Odyssey

Tracked down some hint art from the news feed. I found an 8-bit Captain Toad in the Ruined and Cloud kingdoms.

Wii Party

Played some stuff with my siblings, particularly Spot the Sneak. Remember: never choose five rounds in Spot the Sneak. The random Sneak system only works properly in 3 rounds.

Huh! Even I downloaded the IOS version of Sonic 1! It was also my first time playing the game. So it got me excited to get Sonic Mania.

Smash 4, 3DS version I am almost to the point of clearing All-Star Mode and Classic Mode with all the characters.

Fate/Grand Order

I beat Camelot, I had more trouble with the last two battles than I wish I would have but Invincibility Pierce invalidates the way I usually keep my important servants safe. Also my favourites are Archers and Berserkers so both of them get wiped by the boss and my Sabers are under levelled. I didn't use Herc primarily this time compared to the other chapters where he was my main dps so I'm happy it ended with him.

It was a nice ending, mega spoilers and stuff. It was cool to see King Hassan and Holmes so early. The final battle music was great.

Super Mario Galaxy

Stars I have gotten: Luigi in Honeyhive Galaxy, 1 in Sand Spiral, 5 stars in Toy Time, 1 in the King Kaliente rematch, 1 Green Star from Dusty Dunes, 1 in Gateway Galaxy, 1 in the Boo Boneyard, 1 in Matter Splatter, 3 in the Trial Galaxies and 2 in Deep Dark. Total: 17 stars obtained.

The most challenging stars are certainly the Trial Galaxies, which all use different methods of motion controls: Bubble Blast requires pointing the TV to direct the bubble, Rolling Gizmo requires tilting the remote like a joystick to move the ball and Loopdeswoop requires tilting the remote to move the Manta Ray. I thought that Bubble Blast was the most difficult when I first played it, but was proven wrong with each subsequent Trial Galaxy level. Of the three, the Manta Ray was the most difficult, and somehow also the last one I did. I don't know if anybody else do it, but I play this one very carefully.

The award for the most surprisingly easy Star to get is the King Kaliente rematch, since the moving platforms are not enough to make the green coconuts easy to return.

From what I read, I have 3 more stars in Deep Dark, 5 each for Dreadnought and Melty Molten, 1 for the Luma's star and I guess 1 for the final level, which leaves 15 for the Purple Coin Stars that will appear when I finish the final level.

Thank you for reading.

Deku said:
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Cleared the Forbidden Woods and got the last two pearls. Will probably do Tower of the Gods tonight.
Change of plans, ended up doing it just now. Got the Master Sword.

winstein said:
Super Mario Galaxy

The most challenging stars are certainly the Trial Galaxies, which all use different methods of motion controls: [...] Rolling Gizmo requires tilting the remote like a joystick to move the ball [...]
gods it's been awhile since i played galaxy but holy shit fuck that thing esp in galaxy 2

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Despite getting a ton of CD's while farming for them, I only got 3 songs, so I'm assuming I've got all of the CD's that aren't gained from the challenges.

Back