What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Super Mario Galaxy

Beat the game as Mario with 105 stars, which I believe is the maximum because one purple comet appears per level and there are fifteen normal levels, which adds up to the total of 120.

Man... every time I beat this game... the ending maybe is getting old, but the scene where Luma jumps into the hole always gets my heart :'(

Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Sudden interest again. I want an Arcanist already. Medics are useless 90% of the time, passive healing and binds would just be better.

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl

3GAyTPB.png

she didnt stand a chance
Lvl 33

Front Row:
> Hanno; Ronin (Upper Stance, Peerless Stance, Swallow Strike)
> Okarie; Protector (Shield Smite, Front Guard)
> Allele; Dark Hunter (Gag, Cuffs, Shackles)
Back Row:
> Caldera; Alchemist (Analysis, Dilution, Ice Formula)
> Bjalla; Troubadour (Healing Lullaby, Warrior Song, Taboo Rondo)

Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight

I still can't tell if my team is good or not, I need to think a lot more during boss battles because I have to apply so many buffs but I can't overwrite the ones that are responsible for all my damage and healing. Offensive Sovereign might not have been my greatest idea.

Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City

fuck this game is hard, I lose half my tp by the time I reach new ground and then the enemies on the last floor just pummel me. Maybe this is what I get for using Arbalist and Ninja, they both have the longevity of a wet paper bag. I didn't really do much on my break, I only started playing these again on the last day. It was good to get away from everything for a while though.

Super Mario 3D Land
Beat the game last night. That final boss fight--the entire level, actually--was just so epic. I died too many times to count, anyway. I also collected all the Star Medals, so I have two stars on my save file. I have all the Golden Flags as well, but I can't get a star for that yet.

Super Mario Odyssey
Tracked down some add-on Hint Art. I'm not finding 8-bit Luigis from them anymore; they've become 8-bit Captain Toads!

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (Wii U)
Okay, now I have to add that console identifier. The port to 3DS and Switch was just released. But due to the story of the game changing, I wonder, does the adventure continue in Super Mario 3D World or Super Mario Odyssey?

I find it strange how they would outright remove all references to 3D World, even though it laid the foundation for Captain Toad. Anyway, I got all Crown Stamps in Episode 2, and in the first chapter of Episode 3.

Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City
SBvEQTJ.png

ruff choice
Lv34/35

Front Row:
> Yahi; Arbalist [/sub: Gladiator] (Front Mortar)
> Oleaster; Hoplite [/sub: Ninja] (Line Guard, Provoke)
> Ornik; Gladiator [/sub: Wildling] (Charge, Blade Rave, Charge Tactic)
Back Row:
> Sefer; Ninja [/sub: Zodiac] (Dark Ether)
> Halcyon; Monk [/sub: Princess] (Line Heal, Attack Order, Guard Order, Guard Tactic)

Sonic Mania (at my neighbor's appartement.)

I did competition mode and a new save file. I might get the game tomorrow, so I'm kinda excited, because today, I had a blast.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Was racing randos online and got put in an 100cc race. As someone who plays 200cc almost exclusively, it was very jarring and I lost horribly.

Super Mario 3D Land
Completed Special 1 and unlocked Luigi. As Luigi, I also completed Special 2.

Kirby Star Allies
Picking up this game again after a long hiatus. I progressed in Jambastion up to the penultimate level.

Super Mario Galaxy

I've beaten the Bouldergeist in Daredevil (1HP challenge)! It might just be me because that was tense and incredibly difficult to beat. Currently have 50 Stars and played until the Bedroom level (contains Gusty Garden, Freezeflame and Dusty Dunes). I wonder how many other difficult levels are found in this game.

Splatoon 2

Having trouble with the Explosher, which has sweet advantages like explosion on the spot it lands, but it's slow to fire and move, so it's not good in close combat. I am hoping that I am better with this weapon because it's a Slosher, a class which I like to use.

Thank you for reading.

Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

I killed a frog

Fate/Grand Order

I didn't get Altera or Da Vinci, but I got two Nero's. Fortunately I had prepared enough exp to grail Euryale to Lv90 so my back-up plan came in handy.

Super Mario 3D Land
Cleared Special 3 and unlocked Special 4.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Okay, I came back to this game after a while. I am stuck and have no clue what to do. I've only cleared one shrine in the game so far. And there's a reason I like to call this Link's Death Fest: this game is so hard, I can't go two minutes without dying.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Had a fun run through some cups. Nothing really spcial, just playing as my Mario Kart mains.

Sunshine Yoshi said:
Okay, I came back to this game after a while. I am stuck and have no clue what to do. I've only cleared one shrine in the game so far. And there's a reason I like to call this Link's Death Fest: this game is so hard, I can't go two minutes without dying.

If I could offer some advice without giving too much away, your first objective on the Great Plateau is to locate the first four shrines and complete the short puzzles within them. Doing so will net you four spirit orbs which you take back to the Temple of Time and offer them to the Goddess Statue who in return will give you the option to extend your health by one heart or extend your stamina. After making your choice, you climb up to the top to receive the Paraglider which will allow you to safely glide down from the Great Plateau and begin your adventure.

I WANT A BURGER said:
Sunshine Yoshi said:
If I could offer some advice [...]
tumblr_inline_oly6uvCgzk1up6mov_540.jpg

I'd say it ain't hard. You just gotta figure out what to do. I was stumped all the same at first, but by gaining new abilities through the shrines, you need to learn to manipulate the world around you to your advantage.

Granted, some enemies can one-shot you in the beginning of the game, but they are entirely avoidable.

Okay, I got some things figured out. I haven't been dying nearly as often as before. I've completed three Shrines, but the game says I've only completed two. Apparently the Shrine of Resurrection doesn't count. I'm starting to get to the real fun in this game.

Super Mario 3D Land
Completed Special 4 as Luigi.

Nintendo Land
Played Mario Chase and Luigi's Ghost Mansion with my siblings.

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl

I don't have a healer and I was low on health, as long as I didn't get ambushed then I'd be able to recover a little hp on turn 1 and continue.

Ambush>Game Over true combo.

grim reminder that this game doesn't need to be on expert difficulty to fuck you.

Super Mario Galaxy

I have managed to get 61 Stars so far, which means I am able to access the final level if able to. I got that amount even though I haven't done the upper level, but I am still planning to go through them because I am kind of a completionist.

And for the hardest star to collect among them, it is the Bullet Bill one in the Dusty Dune Galaxy, since that one requires raising/lowering the ground so that the Bullet Bill can destroy the cages.

Thank you for reading.

Smash 4, 3DS version, I went on a few online matches and won them all.

Super Mario Galaxy 2

111/242 Stars, Have collected every non-green star in the first six worlds as well as every comet medal up to Twisty Trials Galaxy. Taking a little break due to the summer heat making me feel nauseous.

Back