What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Fire Emblem Echoes, I am in the top 1000 in the renown rankings globally.

Super Mario Odyssey
I got three more moons in Forgotten Isle. I guess my prediction was wrong, I have four Power Moons and three Regional Coins left in that level.

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
Made it through the ancient hidden area in Pi'illo Castle, and beat Smoldergeist.

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga DX
Got a few more beans and blocks in Beanbean Fields. I have three beans and one block left to find.

Super Mario Bros. 2 JP (amiibo tap version)
Played Scene 8 (8-4) a couple more times. Man, that level is HARD!

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
Played some Smashes and a Classic tournament.

Still FFIV.

Last saved after Rydia rejoined my party in the Underworld and I stocked up on better gear.

Fire Emblem Fates, I visted some castles and got ore and crops I can't find in my route of Fates. I also did battles and won all of them.

Smash 4

Beat the living daylights out of constantly-screaming Corrin and Wario and occasionally my own sister.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

I tried out challenge mode, I read which challenge you needed to beat to permanently get Shulk and Fiora, I tried it out on Normal and jesus christ that was long and rough. It's the second fight I've had to basically play as the healer the entire time with Kitty just to survive and the only one where a Full Burst chain attack hasn't killed at 60%. It took 20 minutes to beat. Just constant reinforcements.

I'll wait until the story dlc and the remaining 2 dlc blades are out before I try and max their charts out. I'll do a little more of challenge mode to get some of the costumes, which mostly seem to be palette swaps besides the cloak Pyra wears in chapter 1.

Super Mario Odyssey
I completed Forgotten Isle 100%, so now I'm moving on to New Donk City. I now have 675 Power Moons in all.

Got out of the ancient hidden area and played through Dreamy Pi'illo Castle. Upon quitting, my 3DS hinge broke, so I'm sunk. I'll have to send it in for repairs before playing any more.

Super Mario Odyssey.

Eh... didn't do much. I was playing at the time YFJ was since his avatar popped up on the screen, so that's something I guess? Did some balloon world and got some stuff.

Super Mario Galaxy

Well, going back to it since it's my all-time favorite video game. Did the prologue, and damn these cinematics never get old. Music brings me nostalgia, and well, I am experiencing my childhood again here! Only got to the Dino Piranha fight, but still, that short period of time was enough to let me know why I love this game more than any other!

Sunshine Yoshi said:
my 3DS hinge broke, so I'm sunk. I'll have to send it in for repairs before playing any more.

Random question but before your hinge broke, did you notice anything strange or off about your screen? I ask because my 3DSXL makes me a little uneasy right now and I'm kinda worried that the hinges might be loose.

NanoPhoenix said:
Sunshine Yoshi said:
my 3DS hinge broke, so I'm sunk. I'll have to send it in for repairs before playing any more.

Random question but before your hinge broke, did you notice anything strange or off about your screen? I ask because my 3DSXL makes me a little uneasy right now and I'm kinda worried that the hinges might be loose.
Yeah, a couple weeks ago I dropped my 3DS on a tile floor, and part of my right hinge broke off (clumsy me). It worked just fine after that...until last night, after I quit Dream Team, when it broke off completely. I recently found that, if I attach one of the hinge parts a certain way, the 3DS XL will stay open just fine, but looks awkward when closed. It's not as bad as I originally thought, but it's in the worst condition it's ever been.

I got all the way to the first save block in Mushrise Park, but I won't give spoilers for those who haven't played the game. Now I remember why this is one of my top favorite games. If you don't have it, I have two words: get it. You won't regret it.

Fate/Grand Order

man why is derpies such a god. anytime I need a support with a specific CE they just always has it. They must be a whale or the only smart person on my friends list. I can do the 6 Million HP raid with their supports and they're one of the few people that have the 5* CE for farming the gold currency. I want the profile message thing already so I can just have it say thank you derpies and never change it.

People seemed to like using my Euryale support even though I only had a drop CE on her. She's grailed so she'd be the first Euryale you'll see on your friend list unless you have another person with refined taste in your friends list. People who already grinded 200M DP would appreciate her I guess.

I'm already half-way on the DP ladder by day 4 or 5 without using dumplings so this is going to be real easy to do.

Fire Emblem Awakening, I am on my second run.

Final Fantasy IV

Last saved at the midway point of the final dungeon, my party's levels collectively range from 50-55 though I'm not sure if that'll be good enough for the final boss. Trying to cut back on how often I use Rydia's summons since I don't know if I'm going to get another opportunity to heal up the party.

The music is really good here, while the dungeon itself doesn't have it's own unique theme it at least uses the Red Wings theme for the first half and the Within the Giant for the second.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

I really really really dislike the Wuhu Town theme there. It's the first music I'm going to replace ASAP

Super Mario Odyssey
Working more on New Donk City. I now have 706 Power Moons.

Made it to the part where you have to water the flowers in Dreamy Mushrise Park.

Mario Party: The Top 100
Played some minigames and parties with my sister. Also progressed in Minigame Island on Hard Mode.

Last night I played Mario Kart 8 Deluxe with my friends, and we even made jokes about Ribbon Road.

Russian Baby Luigi said:
I really really really dislike the Wuhu Town theme there. It's the first music I'm going to replace ASAP
I'll admit that I'm not a huge fan of the Wuhu Island-themed tracks in Mario Kart series.

Fate/Grand Order

Day 50. Good thing I got all the currently released chapters finished within the first 2-3 weeks because the past 30 days have been events, events, events. Soon I will get my chance to slam the ember quests for exp.

I have 17 dumplings to use sometime during the next week so I have grinding ahead of me. I feel like I will also definitely have to use some golden apples to clear out the shop. I can leave the pieces and monuments if I must. The final raid music is really good though so that'll keep me sane probably.

Fire Emblem Echoes, I am in my twentieth run. Man this game is making me want to play less on the Switch.

PokePark: Pikachu's Adventure

Finished the main game, 180/193 Pokemon befriended thus far. Each one rainbow befriended aside from Mew which I'll do once I find the remaining thirteen.

Beat Bowser in the Dream World. I'm now on my way to Dozing Sands.

Super Mario Odyssey
Played the Bound Bowl Grand Prix on the Iceburn Circuit on Class S. No matter how many times I try, I can't beat it.

Grand Theft Auto V

I love beating the living tar out of Wario and Waluigi.

Annoying the police is also fun too.

Captain Toad Demo

Tried the game for the first time and finished the demo 100%.

Super Mario Odyssey

Just trying out some challenges, and also, I finally figured out how to perform the Cappy Roll Jump.

Fate/Grand Order

Week 1 of Onigashima is done, now I have one of the best riders for free. I'd still like Ozymandias though. Camelot is next week so that's maybe 2-3 weeks for me to get some exp and try get through that. Summer is next month I guess, I just want the exp really badly. I have so many servants I want to use but I gotta prioritise because the amount of mats/exp/qp I need is just ridiculous. Missing an entire year really sets you back.

At least I'll always have herc. He's a good boy.

Back