What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Super Mario Odyssey, beat the Darker Side, it was very hard, I had to cheat multiple times and what I mean by "cheat" I used my Peach Amiibo to get a lot of hearts as it took a TON of hearts away.

Breath of the Wild and a little bit of Pokemon Ultra Sun

I've officially knocked out all 42 shrine quests and only have six shrines left. Also got the shiny Zygarde today.

Mario Tennis Aces tournament demo

I'm starting to feel like it's not worth the raised blood pressure and wasted time to keep trying for a championship right now. Maybe tomorrow.

Left 4 Dead 2

Man killing Francis is hilarious like always.

Mario Tennis Aces (Demo)

I have never managed to break past the Semi-Finals, where I was matched up against a Waluigi player and lost (while I am using one myself). Rosalina players tend to give me trouble, but I managed to defeat one once, which was a great achievement for me.

I only accrued around 1100 points, which means I unlocked 4 characters, leaving Chain Chomp unplayable.

Thank you for reading.

Mario Tennis Aces Pre-Launch Tournament

Got at least 4000+ points. 3 tournament wins (Waluigi - Chain Chomp - Chain Chomp).

And... CHAIN CHOMP, BAYBEE!

Stella Glow

It doesn't feel like it's been two years since I played this, I remember so much about it vividly. I'll just replay it again I think, I'll avoid using Nonoka this time unless it's necessary or I'll just not give her Delay orbs so that she doesn't break the game.

Fate/Grand Order

I can do the Flame Mountain quest easily, but the India quest is pretty brutal. Demons always do criticals and they're all gold so you take three hits no matter what. I might need to use all my protection on round 2 then NP burst on 3 and clean up with Jalter. My original plan might be too risky for how important it is.

I can start buying out the shop now at least, it took 5 days of natural recharge to get to this point though so I've only got 2 days of grind before the next part of the event is active. I'm glad I got some event crafts while I was rolling for Xuanzang.
Hsuz3lM.png

Super Mario Sunshine

I finally managed 100% beat this game. It was a bit of a pain in the ass but I managed to do it. Phew, I don't think I ever intend to do it all over again.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild

I now have completed 115 shrines. 5 to go. And I am NOT looking forward for the Korok thing.

I should 100% before I get the DLC though.

Iron Man said:
The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild

I now have completed 115 shrines. 5 to go. And I am NOT looking forward for the Korok thing.

I should 100% before I get the DLC though.
Wait, there’s 120 Shrines in this game? And I've only completed the first one...I’m starting to get the feeling that I will never beat this game.

Anyway...

Super Mario Odyssey
Played some of Luigi’s Balloon World in Steam Gardens. No Power Moons this time around, though.

Super Mario Run
Played some Remix 10. I'm running out of things to do in the demo; I'll probably get the full game soon.

New Super Mario Bros. U
Okay, not really. This game will stay on the loading screen for hours and nothing will happen. I tried it again today and got the same predictible result after a half hour: nothing. There is definitely something wrong with my console and I should contact Nintendo about it soon.

Fortune Street
Played this game with my brother and sister, but we could never finish due to the sheer length of the rounds. My Wii is still on, though, so the game hasn’t reset. We were playing on Delfino Plaza.

Sunshine Yoshi said:
Wait, there’s 120 Shrines in this game? And I've only completed the first one...I’m starting to get the feeling that I will never beat this game.

Yeah but they're all really short and mostly optional, you only gotta do the first four ones in order to get the runes and the paraglider to leave the Great Plateau safely. After that you can explore the world at your leisure or if you are feeling especially dangerous, make a beeline straight to the final boss. (Although it's highly ill-advised.)

--

Fire Emblem Warriors

Currently at Chapter 12, lost because I was taking too long and Ryoma was defeated by Xander. (RIP Lobster Lord) Will try again in a little bit.

Fire Emblem Fates, I got a new 3DS, so I'm returning to one of my saves.

Super Mario Bros. (amiibo Tap version)
Beat all nine scenes in one day! These scenes were 1-1, 2-2, 3-1, 4-1, 5-1, 6-1, 7-1, 8-1, and 8-4, in that order. I even did 8-4 with no damage, though I died a lot.

Super Mario Bros. 2 JP (Smash 4 demo)
Beat 1-1 as both Mario and Luigi. Couldn’t quite complete 1-2, but I'll be playing this a lot more if I get the amiibo Tap version.

Sonic Lost World (PC)

This approach to 3D Sonic is certainly... unique. Basically it feels different and in a few ways difficult to control Sonic since some games allow you to hold a direction to let Sonic run, but here a run button is implemented to make Sonic run (he will meander if you don't hold it). I am still figuring out how to chain homing targets. The parkour mechanic is quite neat, but I suppose I am not used to it for now. Time will tell how this game is like as I get further.

Nights into Dreams (PC)

I guess it's a decent port of Nights having that I never played the original Saturn version. I wonder how come the scoring system is so strict, since I only managed to get D on average in the first level and C on the second level. The first boss is easy to figure out but the second boss feel difficult that I have to reach it thrice before finally beating it. The flying is very fun and oddly relaxing, but I suppose that's what they are going for.

Thank you for reading.

Fire Emblem Awakening, just started my game for the first time.

Stella Glow

I forgot to save before I messed up the bonus missions for one of the battles so I had to redo a little bit. Reminder that Rusty is sick.

Fate/Grand Order

They're changing the daily login free mat, bad for me but good for mostly everyone else. I'm surprised that it's at the 3m milestone already. I've cleared out the week 1 go west shop of the important stuff. The free four star servant is gonna be pretty helpful for people who started playing when they added a bunch of regions to the server. Meanwhile in Japan, chocolate ponytail majin saber. i don't think even the summer servants will top how much people have wanted her to show up.

I tried for Scathach but got Vlad III instead, which is fine. I got a lot of good new stuff though. I might try for Scath again at New Years instead of Musashi, she only shows up on those events after this. I used my ticket on Emiya.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

Decided to play this game again, and it's as good as I remember (meaning that it's still better then MK8).

Super Mario Bros. 2

Bought a used copy of the NES version the other day, tried it out to see if the cartridge is still in good condition and everything checks out. It's somewhat of redundant purchase since I already have Super Mario Advance and several copies of Super Mario All Stars, but I'm trying to collect the various physical ports and remakes of the NES Mario trilogy. Planning on tracking down the NES version of SMB3 and SMB without Duck Hunt next.

Last game I played was Grand Theft Auto V online.

Super Mario Odyssey

Played Luigi's Balloon World and got rich. I used the money to buy the Topper Outfit.

Super Mario Bros. 2 JP ([wiki=amiibo tap: Nintendo's Greatest Bits]amiibo tap[/wiki] version)

Reset my amiibo tap games last night via Data Management, and while I unfortunately didn’t get Mario 3, I was happy to see that I got this. I instantly started playing it and managed to beat scenes 1 through 4 (1-1, 2-3, 3-3, 4-4). Today I started up the game again and beat scene 5 (5-1). People aren’t joking when they say it’s hard; it’s as if Nintendo knew every move I would make and turned it into a trap! This is one of the most glorious games I’ve ever played.

Fire Emblem Warriors, I am only one battle away to finishing my classic mode run.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Just messin' around Hyrule I guess.

Pokemon Quest

So we downloaded this game not long ago, so I tried it, and it’s pretty good for a free game.

Also I just had to pick Eevee as soon as I started.

Mega Man Legacy Collection

these time trials are going to be the death of me but i did get 5th place overall on mm6 remix 1

time was 2:05:75

Back