What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

The Most Unwanted Song is a perfect song for Smash.

Snake Pass

bought it on sale and enjoying so far

but i'm enjoying the david wise soundtrack even more

Mario Party 5

Currently revisiting the Gamecube era Mario Parties, shocked to see that my last save for this one was back in 2011. Did a short 15-turn run against some CPUs on Toy Dream.

Splasher (Switch)

I have completed 8 levels so far, and one Time Attack level. I am not sure if the Time Attack is indicative of the players who bought and played this game, but if they are, it looks like there are around 200 people who had that game since the first level's Time Attack leaderboard has 199 people the last I checked.

Thank you for reading.

Front Row:
> Ronin [Hanno]
> Protector [Okarie]
> Dark Hunter [Allele]
Back Row:
> Alchemist [Caldera]
> Troubadour [Bjalla]
Front Row:
> Highlander [Breo]
> War Magus [Franz]
Back Row:
> Alchemist [Hainan]
> Beast [Leckse]
> Sovereign [Sevil]
Front Row:
> Arbalist [Yahi]
> Hoplite [Oleaster]
> Gladiator [Ornik]
Back Row:
> Ninja [Sefer]
> Monk [Halcyon]
Front Row:
> Landsknecht [Marr]
> Fortress [Tila]
> Nightseeker [Lhuen]
Back Row:
> Runemaster [Zenna]
> Medic [Erin]
teams

I'm gonna cycle through each game upon completing a floor, my only real gripe with the games is that you have your best skills by stratum 3-4 and from there just use the same moves for every battle, so this'll keep that from bothering me hopefully.

4 is way different from all the others as far as the labyrinth goes, with an overworld and baby dungeons that are like a quarter of the size of a single floor from other games, I don't like it too much atm. 3 is pretty charming though, it's the only numbered title to not have a 3ds version but its got the prettiest first stratum.

really glad they added multiple save slots in Untold 2 and EOV but it's kind of a pain going back without them.

Rime

This game is building up. Now I’m meeting up with robots.

Started the third "chapter" of the game. These black things are starting to get annoying. (Anyone who plays the game knows what I’m talking about.)

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

After learning that the level cap can apparently be raised to 90 and that your Saiyan can go blue, I'm motivated enough to do some post game stuff.

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millenium Girl

I got my grimoires, reminded me of how archaic it is compared to the EO2U one. I have some Highlander ones lying around so I've got the good stuff, and I unlocked tea time so now I can drink lots of tea. I'm gonna drink tea every day.

Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight

I got my grimoires, man this sure is easy to use and significantly better than some other shitty older version of it. I have a Highlander in my party so who gives a fuck she has mushrooms in her hair. I can make all kinds of things at the restaurant, like tea and

Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City

fuck these birds dude they just kill my ninja in one hit. Leave her alone. It's still charming but. Drop rates are terrible and I'm super poor. I can't afford to die because I literally can't afford it, I actually had to drop a point into harvesting stuff because I need the money. Some random girl pitched a tent for me though, that was nice of her.

Rime

I beat the game, but am far away from finishing it 100%.

It was pretty short tho.

Splasher (Switch)

Beaten Level 17 and played through 3 levels of Time Attack. The levels are definitely getting more difficult, as one of the Quarantine Levels (basically Bonus Rooms from the Super Mario 3D games) took me a lot of attempts to finally figure out the best way to approach it.

Thank you for reading.

Easter Yoshi said:
Super Mario Galaxy 2

I’ve had 242 Stars for a couple years now, but now I have all 49 Luigi ghosts as well, hence 101% completing the game. Now to decide the next game to complete...

Have you played SMG1 yet?

Because if you haven’t, then do it.

Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City
Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

It's weird how my characters die more in 4 but 3 feels harder. Probably because there's no consequence in 4.

Koops said:
Easter Yoshi said:
Super Mario Galaxy 2

I’ve had 242 Stars for a couple years now, but now I have all 49 Luigi ghosts as well, hence 101% completing the game. Now to decide the next game to complete...

Have you played SMG1 yet?

Because if you haven’t, then do it.
I really want to. But it’s kinda hard to get 11-year-old games, especially considering that the game in question is probably the best Mario game in existence. It’s just hard when there’s a must-have game...that you don’t have.

I have every intention to get it sooner or later, even if I get it in my dying days. I’m hoping to get it sometime this year, though.

Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle

Beat the world 4 midboss.

Back