What wikis do you frequent outside of MarioWiki?

PanchamBro

Stay determined, Walkazo.
Pronouns
he/him
MarioWiki
PanchamBro
If it wasn't obvious, my answer is Nookipedia. Been on the site since May 2020.

Before it was SmashWiki, and before that it was the MLP Wiki.

who said I used MarioWiki in the first place.

uh, serious answer, probably VGMdb. Though that's not actually a wiki and more of a database with how it's set up, but it's the closest I can think off

angry birds wiki DUH its a mess but i still use it all the time and i do try to improve the mess where i can
theres other wikis for other things i use a lot. sekaiju (iys a roblox game) wiki, minecraft, transformice, club penguin, spore, etc etc

I don't frequent other wikis, but sometimes I do like to explore those wikis somebody made on websites like Fandom that are about their random crossover fan projects, you know the ones. They're a fun rabbit hole to explore

I've made very few edits on Nookipedia and WiKirby but that's about it.

I did briefly edit Dr. Mario World miraheze wiki.

I tried editing fandom Sims Wiki, abhorred the ui, so I'm editing its miraheze variant. Not active at all but hey I get to indulge in helping a wiki out.

Besides Mariowiki, I frequent Bulbapedia, Wikirby, and Bandipedia. I also check out Sonic News Network, and the Fandom wikis for MLP (G3), Strawberry Shortcake, and Care Bears, as well as My Little Wiki but the latter four I only do on a weekly basis and the former I only do occasionally.

TFwiki, dang thing is so funny and they cover literally anything that appeared in Transformers, they got an article on Rick Astley cause a letter from a fan in one of the books for Pete's sake

Until March I did go on this wiki called "RationalWiki" and had worked as a moderator there. The site is about combating pseudoscience primarily but it is also anti-authoritarian and does try to combat misinformation in media (so it gets tagged as biased to left-wing causes but it critiques traditional left-wing stuff if their positions aren't founded in evidence, so). I'm liked there, though there's way too much quibbling and it's way too easy to rereg since there's no checkuser and rangeblocks used to be frowned upon.

Anyway topics of interest for me include combating anti-vax bullshit, anti-GMO stances, climate change denial, misinformation by crisis pregnancy centers, and anti-abortion stances, and I talk about how much The Babylon Bee is extremely unfunny.

I also edited Nookipedia and WiKirby but not in a long time. I go by "Mario" there, an inactive sysop. WiKirby, was a contributor as "Bazooka Mario".

I'm mostly active on braincell genocide BetaWiki as stuff related to Windows development is one of my major interests. I'm also kinda active on Wikipedia as well.

I also used to be on a handful number of Fandom Wikia wikis as well, but I lost interest in them since around 2018 and Logopedia is pretty much the only one that I did contribute in the recent times.

While I'm not a user there I go on Ace Attorney Wiki a lot using the games' transcripts for help for parts of them I skipped by accident when I hadn't saved for a long time. Admittedly sometimes I've used the wiki for the answers to the really tricky riddles (Rise From The Ashes heh) but usually as a last resort.

I don't even frequent the Mario Wiki tbh. Not because I dislike it, I just don't have any real reason to browse it that often.

Only wikis I really regularly visit (outside of Wikipedia, obviously) are like TV Tropes, the Thomas the Tank Engine Wiki, and sometimes RationalWiki, but I don't edit or have an account on any of them.

The only wiki I actually edit (again, outside of Wikipedia) is the Gandoor Wiki, which is (WARNING: TURBO NERD ALERT) literally a wiki I created for the purposes of lore and worldbuilding of my main nation (that I've had since 2008) on the online game NationStates because the in-game feature where you can write your own lore is too limited and the old wiki related to this game I used (one called NSindex) has gone to read-only mode because of concerns over the webmaster's health. This mean I am also literally the only editor of this wiki (but that makes sense since it is literally a wiki about my own creation).

Yes I am 100% the type of nerd who creates her own wiki for this shit.

Back