What wikis do you frequent outside of MarioWiki?

Shy Guy on Wheels

Dry Bowser
Pronouns
HE/HIM
who said I used MarioWiki in the first place.

uh, serious answer, probably VGMdb. Though that's not actually a wiki and more of a database with how it's set up, but it's the closest I can think off

zelen !!

actual spore creature
Pronouns
she/her
angry birds wiki DUH its a mess but i still use it all the time and i do try to improve the mess where i can
theres other wikis for other things i use a lot. sekaiju (iys a roblox game) wiki, minecraft, transformice, club penguin, spore, etc etc

Roserade

The Fool
Forum Moderator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/they
MarioWiki
Roserade
I don't frequent other wikis, but sometimes I do like to explore those wikis somebody made on websites like Fandom that are about their random crossover fan projects, you know the ones. They're a fun rabbit hole to explore

Ray Trace

Friendly, outdoorsy, and subject to torture.
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
I've made very few edits on Nookipedia and WiKirby but that's about it.

I did briefly edit Dr. Mario World miraheze wiki.

I tried editing fandom Sims Wiki, abhorred the ui, so I'm editing its miraheze variant. Not active at all but hey I get to indulge in helping a wiki out.

Toadiko

Toadette's sister
Besides Mariowiki, I frequent Bulbapedia, Wikirby, and Bandipedia. I also check out Sonic News Network, and the Fandom wikis for MLP (G3), Strawberry Shortcake, and Care Bears, as well as My Little Wiki but the latter four I only do on a weekly basis and the former I only do occasionally.

Pebbles Flintstone

You better Yabba Dabba Don't
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
TFwiki, dang thing is so funny and they cover literally anything that appeared in Transformers, they got an article on Rick Astley cause a letter from a fan in one of the books for Pete's sake

Striker Mario Boogaloo

You're gonna need a pair of balls AND ovaries⚽
Pronouns
she/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
Until March I did go on this wiki called "RationalWiki" and had worked as a moderator there. The site is about combating pseudoscience primarily but it is also anti-authoritarian and does try to combat misinformation in media (so it gets tagged as biased to left-wing causes but it critiques traditional left-wing stuff if their positions aren't founded in evidence, so). I'm liked there, though there's way too much quibbling and it's way too easy to rereg since there's no checkuser and rangeblocks used to be frowned upon.

Anyway topics of interest for me include combating anti-vax bullshit, anti-GMO stances, climate change denial, misinformation by crisis pregnancy centers, and anti-abortion stances, and I talk about how much The Babylon Bee is extremely unfunny.

I also edited Nookipedia and WiKirby but not in a long time. I go by "Mario" there, an inactive sysop. WiKirby, was a contributor as "Bazooka Mario".

Rimi Ushigome

Poppin' Party's Bassist
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Power Flotzo
Some of the many wikis I frequent besides the Mario Wiki include SmashWiki, Bulbapedia, WiKirby, Nookipedia, and the Fandom wikis for Love Live!, BanG Dream!, and Project Sekai.

If I could list all the wikis I have visited, it'd take up much more space.

Galaxy Book Sunshine

System requirements not met
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Stache
I'm mostly active on braincell genocide BetaWiki as stuff related to Windows development is one of my major interests. I'm also kinda active on Wikipedia as well.

I also used to be on a handful number of Fandom Wikia wikis as well, but I lost interest in them since around 2018 and Logopedia is pretty much the only one that I did contribute in the recent times.