What decade did you grow up in?

What decade did you grow up in?

• Total voters
That depends on your definition; the first decade I was alive in some of was the 2000s, but I remember the 2010s much more clearly as it felt like a more complete decade for my memories.

Also, what about the people here who might have been born in the 1970s, or earlier?

Also, what about the people here who might have been born in the 1970s, or earlier?
I don't believe there is anyone on here born in the 1970s or earlier.

That depends on your definition; the first decade I was alive in some of was the 2000s, but I remember the 2010s much more clearly as it felt like a more complete decade for my memories.
yea basically. most of the things i remember doing as a kid were during the 2010s even though i was borng early-ish in the 2000s

Though I was born in 2003, I remember more from 2010-present than from when I was newborn-6 years old (2003-2009).

Basically per Zelen and TSP, I was born in 2002 so technically I grew up in the 00s but all my memories are from the 2010s.

yea basically. most of the things i remember doing as a kid were during the 2010s even though i was borng early-ish in the 2000s
me too (there's only like 2 months age difference between zelen and me iirc)

A lot of you are like kids compared to me.

Was born in 1995, remember the 2000s more though since it's the decade of things like Shrek, Mario Party, Spongebob, Fairly Oddparents, Super Smash Bros. Melee AND Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Technically gave us Left 4 Dead but I didn't really play the hell out of it well into high school or so (early 2010s). However the mid 90s did give me Mario Kart 64 and Super Smash Bros. as well as The Lion King, Mulan, Aladdin (Sleeping Beauty was one of my favorites though that's decades back) , though I was probably only just born when those were released.

Born in 1996, my childhood was the 2000s since I don't remember anything before then anyway. I was drunk, or a baby. It was one of the two.

1999, so I was able to technically make the 90s, but, of course, I grew up in the 2000s, with those formative years stretching into the 2010s.

The GBA-DS-3DS spanned my childhood handhelds and the Gamecube-Wii-Wii U did the same as console equivalents.

I had a fair bit of late 90s/early 2000s I otherwise wouldn't have remembered stuff leak into my childhood by way of my older sister, too.

I was born in 2004, however 99% of my memories are from the 2010s, so it's safe to say I grew up in the 2010s. That decade was when I became a Mario fan, and it's when I picked up most of my hobbies.

1999 for me also. I remember things from both 2000s and 2010s so I grew up in both and wouldn't discredit either for my answer. The former I spent my formative years and the latter I grew from a tween/teen to the person I am now.

And before anyone younger than me decides to taunt me over the fact that I'm getting old, that's not going to phase me one bit.

I was born in 1994, so I voted for 1990s, but I admit that the 2000s are where a majority of my memories come from. I do have memories from the 90s and I even remember being able to identify with people who went "like this if you're a 90s kid", so I suppose I am still mostly 90s kid. I wouldn't say I'm a 2010s kid because I was nearly 18 by the time 2010 rolled around.

Back