In your opinion who is the cutest character in the Mario series?

13356.jpg

Now that I think about it, I love the fact that most of Bowser's minions don't even look like they would be threatening and look like the more cuddly type. (The spinys might be an exception though due to the spikes).
1636917461092.png

Now that I think about it, I love the fact that most of Bowser's minions don't even look like they would be threatening and look like the more cuddly type. (The spinys might be an exception though due to the spikes).

Best way to deal with spinys is flip em on their backs and give em belly rubs hedgehog style.

Last edited:
I actually non-ironically think Birdo is cute tbh. Like yeah she has a bit of a weird design with her giant nose/mouth/egg shooter, but it honestly loops around to being cute to me.

I'm pretty sure she's in Mario Party Superstars. I get that game on Christmas, so I guess I'll find out.

For main characters that are part of the main franchise:
1 - Yoshi for the aesthetic cuteness. I mean, he's a squishy, cartoon dinosaur. It's why I was so attached to him back in the day.
2 - Luigi for general personality cuteness.

For characters regardless of spinoff and relevance, there's no beating a cat like this one.

1639434266999.png

👆

Back