In your opinion who is the cutest character in the Mario series?

WaterLily

Goomba
Hi I am new here. I recently did a search on this question. Most people said Yoshi is the cutest with Toad being in second place. In my opinion that sounds about right.
If I had to choose between Yoshi or Toad I would go with Yoshi. There's something very charming about Yoshi that's impossible not to love.
That is just my personal opinion but what do you think?

Yoshi and Daisy.

Yoshi, Watt, Vivian, and the star bunnies

Toadette, Toad, Yoshi, and Luma.

This should be in The Marioverse, and should not be in General Discussion. General Discussion is for things related to the forum. Do not do that again.

This should be in The Marioverse, and should not be in General Discussion. General Discussion is for things related to the forum. Do not do that again.
You're correct that this is on the wrong board, but it is not your place to warn users like that. Just let us move it and notify the op as we need to. Thanks

Are we talking cute as in attraction or cute as in like a cute animal?

Yes but I think that's what WaterLily meant considering the way they mentioned Yoshi. I think Yoshi and Yoshis, and Lumas are very adorable-cute personally. But I don't think there's really a Mario character that's attraction-based cute for me, unlike if this question was about like Avatar: The Last Airbender or Fire Emblem.

I'd like to join in as the fourth (fifth?) person who finds Mario and Luigi cute. My personal bias is toward Luigi though, I've preferred him ever since I was a kid.

ok if were talking attraction then i gotta shoutout pauline (WHEN in a suit specifically), captain syrup and uhh peach in super mario adventures when shes in overalls specifically

These cuties:
HylzY8N.png

(that's Baby Peach, not BD or BR)

And her:
GTifGBn.png

OK, OK, Isabelle is not a Mario character. But she was in a Mario game and she's cuter than like 85% of the other Mario characters.

Back