Tomodachi Life

I came out a bit taller than I imagined, but it's great! (I guess I'm a little tall irl, lol)

Ok this one is way longer than the last four but tons of funny stuff happened
Bob befriended Waluigi Time then immediately gave him the list of questions in his final exam. Good friend, but kind of suspicious...
@Jeff Gordon apparently REALLY FUCKING LOVES bananas. So much so that he blasted into space from eating one
I made a group of 4 miis called The L33T Gamerz and composed their latest hit "Chug Jug With You". The Techno song is performed as a sort of finale for the video, so skip to the end if you want to see it in action
I gave most of you new clothes
WT got a new room
oh and I improved LJS's voice

@Fabulous King Pringles and @Shy Guy on Wheels, you posted your miis in my miitopia thread, is it ok if I use them here instead?

Also I need more girls on the island lol
I think there are actually things I can only access with more female Islanders though

I'm kinda reluctant to use characters that aren't OCs made by people here or other representations of people here since this is meant to be a bit of a community thing :)

1620962175087.png

I was in the mood for plenty of Tomodachi so I made two vids
for the second one I jumped back in time so the miis would still be awake and I could do more stuff
Also I gave Shmaluigi the perfect room (it's called the mystery room so it's perfect for his occupation) and his signature trenchcoat
1620964019637.png

Also don't mind the Fucktales song at the end
I attempted to make the Ducktales theme song and got this idea and ran with it

This is the playlist with all of the videos so far,

@Fabulous King Pringles and @Shy Guy on Wheels, you posted your miis in my miitopia thread, is it ok if I use them here instead?

I think there are actually things I can only access with more female Islanders though

I'm kinda reluctant to use characters that aren't OCs made by people here or other representations of people here since this is meant to be a bit of a community thing :)
no. I only signed up to become the concerned mother. there is no concerned mother in tomodachi life so the game is worthless to me and I will not be making an appearance.

lets S P R E A D the teedgee around both miitopia and tomodachi :fawful:

Two new vids out!
I filmed the first one last night and the new one this morning
Lots of interesting stuff going on
I added Dark Light, Toadgamer, and Redshift
I unlocked Quirky Questions, the Hat Store, and the Photo Booth
Blathers had feelings for Jazzi. Because I don't want Blathers to be the first one to get a sweetheart (I'm suspicious that the game is coded to make your lookalike be the first one to get a sweetheart and want to test that theory) I told him not to try asking her out. Besides, they were only at a "Fun" rating, so it was unlikely to have worked. Also I'm not keen on that pairing in general
I made a wonderful song called Rawkedy Doo
And I managed to crash the game

Two new vids out!
I filmed the first one last night and the new one this morning
Lots of interesting stuff going on
I added Dark Light, Toadgamer, and Redshift
I unlocked Quirky Questions, the Hat Store, and the Photo Booth
Blathers had feelings for Jazzi. Because I don't want Blathers to be the first one to get a sweetheart (I'm suspicious that the game is coded to make your lookalike be the first one to get a sweetheart and want to test that theory) I told him not to try asking her out. Besides, they were only at a "Fun" rating, so it was unlikely to have worked. Also I'm not keen on that pairing in general
I made a wonderful song called Rawkedy Doo
And I managed to crash the game

Honestly the end crash was perfect. Perfect outro music lmao

Also the fact my mii goes "here's your reward"when giving a gift is amazing (might be for other miis idk I skip around in the videos)

I love the pal version of tomodachi life already

Oh and is dark light a she in the game? i think I missed the gender select and wanted to make sure

Honestly the end crash was perfect. Perfect outro music lmao

Also the fact my mii goes "here's your reward"when giving a gift is amazing (might be for other miis idk I skip around in the videos)

I love the pal version of tomodachi life already

Oh and is dark light a she in the game? i think I missed the gender select and wanted to make sure
Dark Light is a she in the game

After the crash my progress in that video was reset so I had to make Redshift and Toadgamer again lol

Repurposed this thread to be tomodachi life general

https://youtu.be/Bqo7UzccccU
So I'm doing tomodachi life but like survivor/total drama
And you guys get to vote on who wins and loses, so if you want, you can watch the video and pick someone to eliminate next part.

Oh and if you want to, you can suggest who to add to the game in later parts (but they can't be your ocs)

Back