Status
Not open for further replies.

GBA

do you ever yearn for the soft touch of a pancake
Forum Moderator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him

Attention all, in light of the recent resurgence in activity in The Glitz Pit, also known as the Mafia Board for those who still do not know what goes on here (it's okay if you don't I forgiv-), the local moderators of this board: me, myself, and I, have decided that, we simply cannot allow such fun to occur any longer.

Mafia? Being played?

On the forums???

Without a lengthy, useless "constitution"?????????????

This will not do at all. Henceforth, we will be reviving the Mafia Hosts Guild, restarting the Mafia schedule, and reinstating the constitution of the Mafia Hosts Guild, with some added amendments as drawn by new applicants. It is time to return to our roots, trenched in needless dark green tape, for this new, blossoming era of self importance and ego inflating.

All who wish to be part of the Mafia Hosts Guild must fill out the following application, and post it in this thread!
APPLICATIONS ARE ONLY BEING ACCEPTED UNTIL !!!!!!!!! HURRY!!!!

MAFIA HOSTS GUILD REVIVAL APPLICATION (REAL) (LEGIT)

Your username (does not have to exist)

2. Your contributions to Marioboards Mafias (also does not have to exist)

three.
Any thoughts on who might be sus?

4.1 Write an amendment to the Mafia Host Guild constitution, which must be observed by all Mafia Hosts, Mafia Players, and Mafia Hosts Guild members. Please be as useless as possible.

4.2 Design a role for use in the Mafia Roles list. Additional points will be earned for esoteric bullshit that only applies to one game.

5. On a scale of ten to 10, how likely is it that you are filling out this application for dark green stars and/or rectangle under your name? No lying, please.

6. All Mafia Hosts Guild members must watch this video in full: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMGknUmLADY. Thoughts?

6.5 By the power of the ancient Mafia Ambassador's soul, do you promise to live, breathe, eat, drink, SUSTAIN yourself with Mafia for the rest of time and never participate in a killing game or other roleplays ever again????
Choose 1: YES or YES

The New Mafia Hosts guild thanks you for your time. Peace, and happy scumhunting. :shifty:

zote tha mighty (real) (fake) (no real)

ft4cLDs.gif

three.
that rat scum shmaluigi. he's gone. he's dead. ive already destoryed him (removed him from my user fic)

4.1 Uponce the mayhappening of the highly anticippated 'DISCORD MAFIA' (2017), all mafia host guilds, members, and scum must observe a day of silence to mourn the final nail of the coffin that is the forum

4.2 Mafia Roleplayer - every night, can pick one player to target. in the following day, the targeted player has a minimum word count of 500 per post, must be fully in-character, and must use detailed, expressive character sprites. the player also is forbidden from mentioning or even hinting that they are doing this against their own will

5. left.

6. wario...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

6.5 YES

1. I am known by many names. Hooded, for example. But my most prominent name is... bird.

2. I roleplay sometimes :)

three.
That Superchao fellow, I tell you.

4.1 The Mafia Hosts Guild is strictly prohibited from exercising moderation powers on the Mafia Board.

4.2 Town Scribe: If you write a post containing twenty-thousand or more words that can be described as anything other than "nonsensical", you're deemed too willing to do tedious work no one else wants to do and are protected from nightkills the following phase on account of your importance. I believe this role will be critically important in MattMSV7 mafia.

5. Green like the Resplendent Quetzal, child!

6. All hail Wario World! Hey, did you know? Wario World's instruction manual lists different stats for Wario in the NA and PAL versions.

6.5 You can't stop this roleplayer!!!

2. I have friends here who play mafia, I'm sure I can get into the guild using nepotism, rather then actually contributing anything to mafia.

three. there's this guy on Discord that goes by GBA. He has some sus in his nickname on the 'Rose Garden' server, would reccomend keep an eye on him.

4.1 Members of the Mafia Hosts Guild must not, any circumstances, actually host a game of mafia.

4.2 The fligajim flipper flipper. In one specific mafia game that I will never host, you will have to encounter the fligajim. The fligajim is a powerful thing that does things, however there is a role called the fligajim flipper, which can flip the fligajim and stop it from doing things. This role is a counter to that role, as it flips the fligajim flipper, stopping the fligajim from being flipped, allowing the fligajim to do a thing.

5. 11

6. very quality song. Wouldn't have minded a bit more variation beyond the lead synth used here, and it appears to repeat the song after the two minutes mark, but as is, I'd say it's a good start!

6.5 killing game was a mistake, do you know how many days I've wasted playing that game, to not win? useless garbage, never again.

Applications are being processed! As you can see, some members have already been swiftly accepted due to their positive standing in the community working for The 'Shroom. Others may take a little longer to be reviewed, but don't worry, the shredder fax machine hasn't died on me yet! :shifty:

That being said,

All roles and amendments to the constitution will be accepted regardless of membership in the guild. We simply can't forbid others from adding anything to our department, now can we? That would give us power. And I mean, how could we, especially with extraordinary ideas such as:

DEFINITELY GODFATHER HOLY SH said:

????????? said:
4.2 The fligajim flipper flipper. In one specific mafia game that I will never host, you will have to encounter the fligajim. The fligajim is a powerful thing that does things, however there is a role called the fligajim flipper, which can flip the fligajim and stop it from doing things. This role is a counter to that role, as it flips the fligajim flipper, stopping the fligajim from being flipped, allowing the fligajim to do a thing.

not a bird said:
The Mafia Hosts Guild is strictly prohibited from exercising moderation powers on the Mafia Board.

The revival is beautiful, just like today! It's a beautiful day!

1. Waluigi "Time" Timothy, Cereal Magnate of the Super Mario Boards
2. Creating the greatest Mafia RP character of all time aka Shmaluigi I mean how could you NOT love this guy?
three. Porple, I've suspected him for years
4.1. You must include Waluigi somewhere in your username, title, or signature at all times. Mafia players have a 75% chance of being modkilled at the start of each round while in violation of this rule. Mafia hosts will have their games terminated immediately after the conclusion of signups if they violate this rule. This rule has no effects while no games are active.
4.2. Cereal Magnate, a special town role for my upcoming Cereal Mafia, at the start of the game everyone is given a bowl of cereal by the Cereal Magnate. When a player dies the Cereal Magnate eats their cereal, the player who eats the most cereal by the end of the game wins. The Cereal Magnate cannot be killed or lynched and this role can only be given to players named Waluigi Time.
5. ten and a half
6. It's too short, please make an extended version or a sequel
6.5 YES

1. The Real Trab Pu Kcip

2. I played 2 games, one town, one mafia. 100% loss record.

three. I know a guy who is trying to imatate me. He's sus.

4.1 Thou Shalt Not leave the Mafia Hosts Guild: One you're in, you're here forever.

4.2 Vent Goon: A person of the mafia team who can avoid being detected by the police, and can avoid being killed once. However, he cannot vote.

5. 0/10, because there is no green stars on XenForo. However, I want a green userrole, so it's an 8/10

6. I thought it was full out funny. I was expecting somethng very, very different.

6.5 I've never partook in roleplaying or killing games, so YES!

Now, where are my stars?

1. Luigi
zK8kaqP.png
64DD

2. I played one one time and i died. I am also heavily involved with the real life Italian Mafia so I think that gives me a lot of experience

three. that guy whose name is hooded pitohui even though the real hooded pitohui is clearly me

4.1 No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

4.2 Independent God. As God, you are omniscient (so you know everyone's roles) and you are omnipotent (so you can immediately smite everyone in the game, day or night). In fact, you pretty much win automatically because you have more control over the game than the host. The only role you are weak against is the Mafia Rock-So-Big-Even-God-Can't-Lift-It.

5. √100

6. I have never seen such a beautiful video in my life, i am crying from joy because i have never experienced this level of happiness before, oh that's funny these tears are red, huh

6.5 Not only that, but I will purchase the exclusive Mafia Gold Pass as a sign of my unflinching loyalty.

1. Zzazz Glitchman (Definitely not PF, no sirree.)

2. I, uh, didn't study for this. Can I copy off your paper?

three. Whoever is reading this, I think you're kinda sus. (Wait, if I'm reading this, am I--)

4.1. In order to join the Mafia Hosts Guild, members must first write a 500-word essay on why Porple is our lord and savior--without using the letter "e" more than once.

4.2. Neso Parent: The holder of this role must have one of their nesos do the typing for them during each phase. If they do not have a neso, well, too bad.

5. I'd sell my soul for that magnificent green banner!

6. Fantastic video! Can't wait for the sequel!

6.5. Yes divided by zero.

Thanks for considering me, and I hope the Mafia Hosts Guild won't collapse with my addition!

I have zero experience in mafia so I'm naturally fit for such a position.

Also you have this tendency to like only each other and not some random guys you don't know about sheesh!

1: I have many usernames, and I will provide whichever one shields me from liability.

2: mislynching on day 1 without a single miss

3: High levels of sus have been detected in all non-red names. Only red names make you not sus.

4.1: All Mafia games can now only start with approval by a supermajority (75%) of all people who have ever posted in the mafia board, regardless of current activity status.

4.2: The doctor who can protect people from dying but only if this is the night they would die from a combination of poisoning, burning, AND bleeding. If it's any other method of death or just one of those, it doesn't work.

5: Enough that should I not be accepted into the MHG officially I'm going to add the rectangle myself, so you might as well accept me by default.

6: When are we getting the Wario version of this?

6.5: Of course! NEW ERA

1. Ninja Squid, I think so?

2. Something related to Rogueport

three.
Me! Trust nobody, not even yourself!

4.1 You have to worship "Big Changes".

4.2 Kitchen. If you have this role, you have to die in a Kitchen. I heard that Alex95 would love this role. :P

I could, but I'll run out of zero.

6. Waaa. Oh right no, that is Waluigi, sorry.

6.5 Where is the third YES?

hey i was at work all day can i join?

1. Your username (does not have to exist)

three.
Any thoughts on who might be sus?

4.1 Write an amendment to the Mafia Host Guild constitution, which must be observed by all Mafia Hosts, Mafia Players, and Mafia Hosts Guild members. Please be as useless as possible.

4.2 Design a role for use in the Mafia Roles list. Additional points will be earned for esoteric bullshit that only applies to one game.

5. On a scale of ten to 10, how likely is it that you are filling out this application for dark green stars and/or rectangle under your name? No lying, please.

6. All Mafia Hosts Guild members must watch this video in full: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMGknUmLADY. Thoughts?

6.5 By the power of the ancient Mafia Ambassador's soul, do you promise to live, breathe, eat, drink, SUSTAIN yourself with Mafia for the rest of time and never participate in a killing game or other roleplays ever again????

1. Your username - fluttersmash101

2. Your contributions to Marioboards Mafias - i played them

three.
Any thoughts on who might be sus? - YOU BITCH

4.1 Write an amendment to the Mafia Host Guild constitution, which must be observed by all Mafia Hosts, Mafia Players, and Mafia Hosts Guild members. Please be as useless as possible. - everyone who is involved in mafia games deserves to be banned

4.2 Design a role for use in the Mafia Roles list. Additional points will be earned for esoteric bullshit that only applies to one game. - the among us role. the player with this role can only communicate using the twerking crewmate emoji

5. On a scale of ten to 10, how likely is it that you are filling out this application for dark green stars and/or rectangle under your name? No lying, please. - 0, im applying because you literally told me to gba

6. All Mafia Hosts Guild members must watch this video in full: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMGknUmLADY. Thoughts? - i like wario

Choose 1: YES or YES - im gay

1. Your username (does not have to exist)
me

half of my games i host are cancelled and the rest have inactive players

three. Any thoughts on who might be sus?
you

Article of Amendment VI: Applications
The guild has the right to:
  1. Have Guild Applications sent through to them
  2. Read through sent applications
  3. Discuss applications
The guild is not allowed to:
  1. Approve applications
  2. Give people green stars and/or banners
  3. function

Vampire: Every night, can bite a player, inflicting a Vampire Bleeding status (Note: This is different from the normal Bleeding status effect.). If the Vampire Bleeding-afflicted player loses all HP, they die and are reborn as a Vampire. If the Vampire is visited by the Garlic Eater, they will be weakened and unable to use their vampire bite that night. They are unable to be seen by the player with the Mirror role. If visited by the Fencemaker, they will have a wooden stake pushed through their chest and they will be killed. They may not be revived until the stake is removed by the Pole Collector.

this is what the vampire hears when visited by the garlic eater

ok

1. old man jenkins

2. i have starred in every single mafia game and been on the winning side

3. it's squidward i saw him steal my dime

4.1. amendment 98: potatoes can only be eaten in bed

4.2. magic conch: does nothing

5. -7,000,000,000

6. when will this win a grammy

6.5. no

Status
Not open for further replies.