Reverse Ask!

The Green Knight

ooga booga spooky
Pronouns
He/him
Reverse Ask!
Basically, Give me answers, And I will come up with funny questions!
EDIT: Now, just question the latest answer, and give an answer for the next player to use. This way we can keep it ongoing.

You could say; "banana, grape, orange," and the next player would have to give a question. for this they would say, 'Rank the worst scented markers.'

Last edited:
Grape is the worst above all else, no contest.

5. This is risky, though.

No.
The cheese.
Jimmy Doolittle.
PAC-MAN, duh.
Argh... Red from Cars, I guess.

And no, I don't.

Man, did you guys abuse this. Happy Reading!

"The only logical answer, of course, is to fill the cavern with marshmallow cream, ensuring the entire space remains dark while keeping a bottle of wine handy in case any of the octopi should escape."
If you went on a date with a vampire, who is also a member of Davy Jones' crew, how would you keep her safe from the sunlight and the drunk crew at the same time?
No.
The cheese.
Jimmy Doolittle.
PAC-MAN, duh.
Argh... Red from Cars, I guess.

And no, I don't.
If you smoked, would you prefer vaping?
If you were a Mexican wrestler, would you prefer to be known as the Head Lettuce, The Big Cheese or the Whole Enchilada?
---I don't know who Jimmy Doolittle is, sorry.---
Who had better retro music? Mario or Pac-Man?
Who would have your back in a zombie apocalypse, Red from Cars, or the van from Scooby-Doo?

P.S. Do you smoke?
I tried it once while I was in the SFR Yugoslavia back in the 1980s, not sure if I'd try it again.
Have you ever tried breakdancing?

Between sunglasses and regular glasses, which would you wear?

That one where Bugs Bunny sawed off Florida.

Have you ever wanted to try Car Ironing?

Yeah, that one was great! I enjoyed it when Wile E. Coyote was conducting the train with explosives on it!

Back