The name collaboration thread (List in original post)

What should the May fad be?

• Star Wars

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Harry Potter

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Mr. L

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
Let me get a mod to remove the poll.

Yeah, that's probably a good idea. I picked everything that had some support, but yours is better. But... should we make a poll about what candidates to include in the poll??!! GRAH
lets vote on votes for voters! or, voting about not voting? votes? 🤣

Jk

I don't think I'm going to vote, it doesn't really matter to me when we do the themes, I'll just go with it.

That being said, I'm open to suggesting thematic months for certain themes if anyone asks.

I think it would be cool to do the Gravity Falls theme in July or August, since it does take place in summer after all.
I thought me and mags decided on march for it.

I thought me and mags decided on march for it.
Er, no, March is gonna be a Punch Out!! theme. I added a calendar in the original post.

Welp, since im pete theme rn, might as well claim him for the mickey mouse theme. Also im taking guido for the cars theme

I'll claim Julius Caesar from Asterix

Uh, can we do an Animal Crossing theme? It's anniversary is in April... if so, I want Marshal or Lolly

Welp, since im pete theme rn, might as well claim him for the mickey mouse theme. Also im taking guido for the cars theme
You got it.
@Colonel Pluck you haven't put me down in your list yet.
What should I put down?
I'll claim Julius Caesar from Asterix
Okey-dokey.
I'd like to claim Deadpool for Marvel, Enderman for Minecraft, Darth Maul for Star Wars, Batman for DC, and Knuckles for Sonic the Hedgehog.
All right.
Uh, can we do an Animal Crossing theme? It's anniversary is in April... if so, I want Marshal or Lolly
If people will support it, sure.

oh and since i just found out that theres an asterix theme. Ill take obelix, or getafix if obelix is taken

You know, I'm gonna change the format of the claimed characters to a grid. That'll be in the second post for spacing issues.

What should I put down?
Well actually just for now put me down for Bill Cipher for Gravity Falls.
And about cats for february, can it be any kind of cat?

For cats can i keep my same name? or do i have to have a cat name to go with it?

It doesn't really matter.

I claim Jabba the Hutt for Star Wars.

Which cats have been claimed already besides what i've seen?

I mean, the cats theme is right now. What you see is what's taken.

Oh yeah, I'll update that later.

Back