The name collaboration thread (List in original post)

Schroeder

What do you MEAN Beethoven wasn't so great?!
We all know that, once a month, everyone starts with a new name, a clean slate, and, on occasion, some people like to collaborate with others and have similar names/themes.

Myself, I have collabed with Jazzi once, and unintentionally started this current Peanuts fad.

I have a list of future names I am going to use, but I can't help but look at some of them and think, "Man, these would go really well in a collaboration." So, as opposed to posting in my status once a month about it, I thought I'd make this thread.

Here's a list of themes I am going to do at some point and who I will be, and you can feel free to comment if you would like to join me for one of those, and we can choose a month to do it.

UNDERTALE (I will be either Mad Dummy, Sans, or Nastablook. If no one wishes to collab, I will simply rotate through each of these at some point.)
Peter Pan (Mr. Smee)
Harry Potter (Basically insert any character here, although leaning towards Ron, hoping to get someone to be Fred or George so I can be the other.)
Despicable Me (El Macho or Bratt, probably)
Punch Out!! (Probably going to be the earliest one I do.) (Specifically the Wii version. I'll be literally any contender, but I'm probably going to do Glass Joe, Von Kaiser, Piston Hondo, or Bear Hugger.)
Brawl Stars (You knew it was coming. There are about 40 of these people, so seeing how many we could get would be neat... going to be Darryl, Barley, Mr. P, Gale, or Carl.)
Calvin and Hobbes (Still just an idea)
Team Kirby (Sword Hero, Hammer Lord, Doctor Healmore, and Beam Mage.)
Mii's (Self explanatory)
Miitopia (Something like Mags the Mage and stuff like that. Maybe we could make the whole cast!)
Gravity Falls (I've already been Mason Pines, but I'd also do basically anyone else)
Teen Titans Go! (I'll be Cyborg during that. No getting around he it. Booyah is best.)
Adventures in Odyssey (I got dibs on Jay.)
Mickey Mouse (Don't judge me. I'm Donald. Hoping it'll be the Three Musketeers version.)

Power Flotzo gave me these to put here:
*Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club (PF will most likely be either Kanata or Emma.)
*BanG Dream! (PF will change back to Ran around her birthday, which is around the beginning of April.)
@Waluigi Time has claimed Grunkle Stan and Papyrus for the Gravity Falls and Undertale themes, respectively.
@Andrew has claimed Professor Lupin for the Harry Potter theme.
@MightyMario has claimed Vector for the Despicable Me theme.
@Speedrunner Mario has claimed Dru for the Despicable Me theme.
@PF + Bowser's Fury has claimed King Hippo for the Punch Out!! theme.
@Toadgamer has claimed Mettaton and Don Flamenco for the Undertale and Punch Out!! themes, respectively.
I will update this whenever I come up with a new idea.

Last edited:

Waluigi Time

Happiness is a warm puppy.
Wiki Patroller
I don't really like to change my username to something not quickly recognizable as me (hence my current Spike theme without a username change to go with it) but I'm up to do a Papyrus theme when/if there's an Undertale fad.

Schroeder

I don't really like to change my username to something not quickly recognizable as me (hence my current Spike theme without a username change to go with it) but I'm up to do a Papyrus theme when/if there's an Undertale fad.
That's what I thought when I first joined.

Good grief, I've already updated the list like four times.

Charlie Brown

Good Grief!
Poll Committee
I would be concerned about that for myself if it weren't for the fact that my sig contains a huge glaring indicator of who I am. Even so, I miss the old forums having the display name seperate from the main username...

Schroeder

Can I add in some of the fads I want to start?
Yeah, you could tell them to me and I could add them to OP, if you want. Or post them on your own. (Seems like adding everything to the OP would be most convenient for finding themes, but it's whatever.)

MightyMario

Woodstock
i claim gru for despicable me