How to make _____ really difficult.

Do YOU like difficult games?

• Total voters
Yeah, you can separate the babies and have them kill all enemies in the overworld. You can also deliberately kill the adults mid-battle so only the babies remain.
Huh. Never knew that.

Yeah, you can separate the babies and have them kill all enemies in the overworld. You can also deliberately kill the adults mid-battle so only the babies remain.
Are you nuts? you need the adults to do things like roll over the babies to make em flat and stuff like that.

I mean, you can still use adults for world navigation. World navigation was never even the defining difficult part of the game, the battle system is where the game's difficulty lies in.

You can kill the adults in battle and still use them overworld if you win as the babies, they'll just be stuck with one HP left.

How about the games Mario party 6 n 7.

How about the games Mario party 6 n 7.
Put all of the CPUs on Master Difficulty (This could also apply to any Mario Party game in general (minus Advance and the arcade games)).

Old School RuneScape has a built-in hella difficult mode you can choose when you create an account called Ultimate Ironman.

To wit:
There's a game mode called Ironman Mode that prevents you from doing the following things:
  • Trade with other players (sans a couple of quest items which must be trades + receiving bonds)
  • Pick up drops from other player kills, even if you kill them in PVP (and if another player deals even a single point of damage to a monster an Ironman fights, they won't get loot from the drop)
  • Get XP from any PVP encounters (sans base Magic XP when casting spells)
  • Enter another player's house or have other players enter your house
  • Buy items from other players via overstocked shops or the ability to take advantage of higher sell prices of understocked shops
  • Stake in the Duel Arena
  • Do group activities in the Nightmare Zone (area of the game where you can refight quest bosses)
But then in Ultimate Ironman Mode, you've got all those restrictions PLUS:
  • Can't use the bank
  • Can't create item sets (you can do stuff like have entire sets of armor in a single set to take up one space in your bank/inventory instead of multiple)
  • Send your house servant to the bank or sawmill to fetch building materials or convert logs to planks
  • Keep items on death
Basically, in Ultimate Ironman Mode, you're literally limited to the 28 slots in your inventory and the 11 items you can wear and that's it. Everything you do has to be managed in those 39 spaces.

I'd like to know about luigi's mansion now.

Try to get the lowest rank. That means you have to go out of your way to not collect any money at all.

I tried, it's... difficult. Super difficult.

What is it? i don't get it.

That's wierd.....is'nt 5k 5 thosand?

In both the series of Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi,
I would make fights more difficult by only using my weakest attacks.
You could also avoid using health blocks, and only heal via items.

Here's one for you: A permadeath run of any Mario RPG. If you die even a single time, delete your save file and start over. (Or if you're REALLY dedicated, try to beat the game in one sitting without saving at all.)

I'd like to hear your ideas for mega man anniversary collection for gamecube....mostly mega man 8 but still the others too.

Back