How to make _____ really difficult.

Do YOU like difficult games?

• Total voters

Fordsy

A ♥Bill Cipher♥ fan
Pronouns
She/her
I love my games really difficult and i want to know what will make em that way!
First off i want paper mario's bosses. the first paper mario game for the N64.

Complete the Smash 4/Ultimate Iron Man challenge.
You must:
Fight in a 1-Stock match against every fighter.
You start against Mario and finish against Bayonetta (Wii U) or Incineroar (Ultimate, if you have the dlcs finish with steve)
You cannot lose a stock.
Have fun.

I would like to know how to make paper mario's bosses difficult.

Does that mean not use any items?

i usually find super paper mario's bosses too easy so i often like to use deliberately impractical strategies, such as fighting dimentio exclusively in 3d

ttyd has plenty of challenge runs that can be done with or without installing mods/codes, i'm lazy so i often like challenges such as bp only (which i've beaten any% but not the pit of 100 trials) i also did a run with level-zero (only badge upgrades, don't use any badges that have an effect on combat, i gave up at gloomtail)

i usually find super paper mario's bosses too easy so i often like to use deliberately impractical strategies, such as fighting dimentio exclusively in 3d

ttyd has plenty of challenge runs that can be done with or without installing mods/codes, i'm lazy so i often like challenges such as bp only (which i've beaten any% but not the pit of 100 trials) i also did a run with level-zero (only badge upgrades, don't use any badges that have an effect on combat, i gave up at gloomtail)

What's bp only mean?

Now i'd like to know how to make Super mario 64 difficult.
And galaxy 2.

Last edited:
Without taking damage is not an option. Avoiding all lives and coins could be a pain... I think. I haven't played it.

What's bp only mean?
it's a challenge run of TTYD where, whenever you level up you can only choose to upgrade BP
if you want an easier version of the challenge, you can say that HP plus and/or FP plus badges are allowed, but i beat the game without them

level zero is then just a harder version of this whereby most badges are banned, the exceptions being those without a direct advantage (such as SFX badges)

How about rayman 2 the great escapeN64

rayman 2 is already difficult enough why wouldnt you want to make it worse

edit: yep me manifesting out of nowhere to diss rayman 2 again. screw rayman 2 all my homies love Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc

How about mario n luigi superstar saga gba

Complete the Smash 4/Ultimate Iron Man challenge.
You must:
Fight in a 1-Stock match against every fighter.
You start against Mario and finish against Bayonetta (Wii U) or Incineroar (Ultimate, if you have the dlcs finish with steve)
You cannot lose a stock.
Have fun.

What, the CPUs can be level 1 too? That's easy as hell.

Also, for Partners in Time, do a baby-only run.

Yeah, you can separate the babies and have them kill all enemies in the overworld. You can also deliberately kill the adults mid-battle so only the babies remain.

Back