Not a Game

Mags

Me and my pencil
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
Hm? Oh. Hey. Are… you here for a game? I hope you aren't, because in case you missed the title, this isn't a game. There is no game. Like there's No Pie.

I use that reference a lot, don't I? I guess it's because it's something I expect most people here to get. (I mentioned Pie for Everyone in my math class once and all I got were weird looks.) I hope you like this thread though. I'm kind of proud of it, I thought up most of the content on my own. The ink is still wet though, so, please don't touch the text. You might corrupt something.

So, how's life? Oh wait, you can't respond… Uh, well, World of Plight has been coming along nicely. I'm probably writing something right now, or doing school, or playing a game, or sleeping. Drawing is also a possibility. And my theme is probably a good one.

Hello future me! This is past me, writing to say don't trust anyone with the name Nobody!

I don't know why that's there… I'm just bored. I might go build with LEGOs or something... and, I'm kind of out of things to say... um... bye, I guess.

-Mags.

Um, I touched the text... I think I broke the game... I mean, non-game...

Hey! I told you not to touch it!

Nothing. It's Not a Game. Just don't touch the text. You might corrupt something.

MwAhAhA-ahqhwjs whaht! I wroanted tlu daugh! WhY aM i LiKrE TcIs? I oNlKy ToUcHeF tHe TrExT!

You guys clearly missed the point! There is no Game, and there never will be! (I mean, unless you click the text, goodness knows what will happen if you do.)

Oh ThIs Is FuN. bUt I aLrEdY cLiCkEd ThE tExT. tHaT wAs WhAt I sAiD

The whole thing is a puzzle. You find one clue and it takes you to the next. But don't let me tell you that! Go find out what happens!

Found it! Not going to say how.

You found The End?

Dunno what you mean. That means I'm wrong, right? *shigs*

Cool. (No spoilers!

Spoiler alert. The not the game is about the amine Azure Lane.

This is the game that never ends.

Back