Creationary Studios - by Magolor04726

@Von Kaiser I use twitch! :)
You don't have to pay to make an account

I keep having ideas for the Rabbids from M+R as though they were in Smash.

I'm not making any promises, but...

I apologize for the lack of content on my channel, but I'm working on something so big for the channel that I've postponed all other projects until further notice. (Except for World of Plight of course.)

Anyways, I hope to have the video up next week. That's all I can tell you at the moment. (He said with a mischievous grin.)
-Mags

Here's a little sneak peek at what I've been working on...
Sneak peek.PNG

No more hints! Just wait and see!

Ah, what the heck? Here's another picture of my excuse for not putting anything up for a while.
Sneak 2.PNG

What do you guys think I should do after I get the Miitopia video up? Please, please, PLEASE respond to this, I don't really know what I want to do next and would love to hear what you guys think. I can't guarantee I'll do what you suggest at this time, but if something jumps out at me, I'll think about doing it.

Just some gaming ideas:
Kirby Fighters 2 (The Final Chapter of Story Mode. It's SO HARD.)
Some game and the Switch Handed Challenge (I hear old-timey 1930s music... CUPHEAD?!)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (All-Star Smash, attempting to get Kirby to copy EVERY ability there is [Aside from the Mii's, since they don't show up]. I will inevitably fail, but it'll be fun to try.)
Tetris 99 Switch Handed Challenge (Oh dear.)

I could also do the Jolly Roger Bay/Dire Dire Docks piano arrangement. (I have two arrangements of this, actually. The official Nintendo one and one I made up while fooling around one day.)
I could also make a video about how to cook breakfast burrito recipe I made.

And of course, you guys could just suggest things. It's whatever, really.
And a list of Switch games I own if you want to suggest something.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
Paper Mario: The Origami King
Minecraft
Kirby Star Allies
Kirby Fighters 2
Undertale
Super Mario Odyssey
Cuphead*
Tetris 99
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
Miitopia Demo
Luigi's Mansion 3
Super Kirby Clash
Super Mario Maker 2*
Mario Tennis Aces
NES Online
SNES Onlie
Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection
Killer Queen Black
Pac-Man 99

*Technically owned by TGK.

What do you guys think I should do after I get the Miitopia video up? Please, please, PLEASE respond to this, I don't really know what I want to do next and would love to hear what you guys think. I can't guarantee I'll do what you suggest at this time, but if something jumps out at me, I'll think about doing it.

Just some gaming ideas:
Some game and the Switch Handed Challenge (I hear old-timey 1930s music... CUPHEAD?!)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (All-Star Smash, attempting to get Kirby to copy EVERY ability there is [Aside from the Mii's, since they don't show up]. I will inevitably fail, but it'll be fun to try.)

I could also do the Jolly Roger Bay/Dire Dire Docks piano arrangement. (I have two arrangements of this, actually. The official Nintendo one and one I made up while fooling around one day.)

Minecraft
Kirby Star Allies
Kirby Fighters 2
Undertale
Super Mario Odyssey
Cuphead*
Tetris 99
Miitopia Demo
Luigi's Mansion 3
Super Kirby Clash
Super Mario Maker 2*
Mario Tennis Aces
NES Online
SNES Onlie
Killer Queen Black
Pac-Man 99

COOKING!!!!!!!!!!!

Just some gaming ideas:

Minecraft
Kirby Star Allies
Kirby Fighters 2
Undertale
Super Mario Odyssey
Cuphead*
Tetris 99
Miitopia Demo
Luigi's Mansion 3
Super Kirby Clash
Super Mario Maker 2*
Mario Tennis Aces
NES Online
SNES Onlie
Killer Queen Black
Pac-Man 99

My God, Switch Handed Cuphead would be brutal lol. Sounds pretty good to me.

alsoalet'splayofLink'sAwakeningorsomethingwouldbecoolokaybye!

Was also thinking of singing Oh! One True Love from Undertale, probably just as a short stupid video.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

*Ahem*

I finished the Miitopia video FINALLY, so it'll be up either tonight or tomorrow morning, depending on how long it'll take to upload.

It'll be different than anything I've done on my channel, so I hope you enjoy it.

I just got an line to watching this. Pretty cool! Did you have your irl friends do the voices?
I did indeed. There's still a whole lot more story to do, but it'll be fun. I'm going to work on them regularly, so you can expect episodes to be 20-60 minutes long, as well as coming out maybe once a month, give or take a couple weeks.

Personally, my two favorite parts are the song and the shopping joke right after getting the horse.

And as for an update regarding more videos that aren't the Miitopia story...

I'm going to take a short break (I realize I didn't upload for a month and I apologize, that project was taking up all my time, but I've got a piano recital coming up I should be practicing for), but I'll put the Greenhorne Battle with lyrics up separately later. I'm probably gonna go in this order:

1. Greenhorne Battle with lyrics (By the end of the month)
2. Cooking video (Breakfast burritos) (Early next month)
3. Jolly Roger Bay/Dire Dire Docks on piano (Two variations, so technically two videos. Mid or late June)
4. M+R Rabbids moveset for Smash (Can confirm this is happening, I made the whole thing, although I think I might have to redo some components to make it a more strategic set. I also need to draw pictures. Late June or July sometime.)

You can also expect short stupid videos at random from time to time, and the Miitopia videos sporadically.

I'm also planning on doing some Brawl Stars videos sometime. I'll just have to come up with some sort of twist. (It's not like I can do the Switch Handed Challenge for it, lol.)

That's all for now!
-Mags

I'm also planning on doing some Brawl Stars videos sometime. I'll just have to come up with some sort of twist. (It's not like I can do the Switch Handed Challenge for it, lol.)
I don't play the game but I think it's for phones, so why don't you play it with the phone upside-down?

Also, someone posted this on my Greenhorne cover.
Greenhorne.PNG

I don't know why, but I find it very funny.

The former. Life is crazy so I won't be doing much of anything for about a week.

New piano video!

Hm, I'm thinking of adjusting a couple things I said I'd do. Only two things really:

1. Instead of doing my Minecraft series when I hit 100 subs, I'm going to do it when I hit either 150 or 200. (I'll decide that later.)
2. And now instead of starting the Minecraft series at 100 subs, I'll be doing my Dedede extended cover at 100 subs instead of 100 likes on the initial video.

All of this is simply because I'm getting really close to 100 and I don't currently have the time to do said Minecraft video without seriously rushing it and not being totally satisfied with the video. In addition, I just need footage for the Dedede re-cover and then I can edit it all together.

Finally, you can expect one of these to be my next video:
The Dedede cover (This depends on how quickly I get another 10ish subs)
The next Miitopia episode (I need more audio, but the video's all good)
My first cooking video (I need to type up a script and actually record it, and possibly get more ingredients)
A gaming video (I'm not saying what it is. This one will depend on my brothers mood since I'm doing it with him)

But yeah, that's about it for now.
-Mags

Back