Creationary Studios - by Magolor04726

This will either generate a lot of love or a lot of hate.

I have a channel trailer now, only visible to those who haven't subscribed. (Don't unsubscribe just so you can see it, the point of it is for me to gain subs, not lose them! Also it's literally just an overview of my channel, so there's nothing that you wouldn't already know if you were subscribed,)

My Kirby Fighters 2 review airs in one hour! (I'll be sure to do more recent games and whatnot from now on, BTW.)

Somehow it has one like and no views...?

What's that?

He would give each section 10 points for how good it was, totaling to 100 points or less per game. You're doing the same thing but instead of 10 points per section, it's 1.

I should start streaming gaming challenges. Then maybe Mr. Beast will notice me and give me money.

Then again, maybe I should just start streaming because it sounds like fun.

This is random, but if anyone wants to help with anything at any point I'd definitely appreciate it.

And if you have a channel and want to collab, I'd enjoy that as well.

That would be kind of hard considering I'd have to send the files to you somehow... You know, maybe helping would actually be a bad idea...?

I'm going to try streaming some gaming sometime through YouTube. It won't be for a bit, but I'd like to know what you guys want me to play! Here are my thoughts:

Kirby Fighters 2 (The Final Chapter of Story Mode. It's SO HARD. Apply "Like.")
Super Mario Maker 2 (I'll be accepting suggestions for levels. "Love.")
Some game and the Switch Handed Challenge (I hear old-timey 1930s music... CUPHEAD?! Also I'll see if I can get a camera and record my hands as well. "Ha ha.")
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (All-Star Smash, attempting to get Kirby to copy EVERY ability there is [Aside from the Mii's, since they don't show up]. I will inevitably fail, but it'll be fun to try. "Wow.")
Tetris 99 Switch Handed Challenge (Oh dear. "Sad.")

I'm going to try streaming some gaming sometime through YouTube. It won't be for a bit, but I'd like to know what you guys want me to play! Here are my thoughts:

Some game and the Switch Handed Challenge (I hear old-timey 1930s music... CUPHEAD?! Also I'll see if I can get a camera and record my hands as well. "Ha ha.")
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (All-Star Smash, attempting to get Kirby to copy EVERY ability there is [Aside from the Mii's, since they don't show up]. I will inevitably fail, but it'll be fun to try. "Wow.")
Ohmygodwhyaretheresomanygoodchoicesherelikeallthesesoundawesome

Coming soon...?
Approaching foe!.png

ummm... you just... sniper that name... FROM THE `SHROOM!!! Also can you do cooking?
Yeah, I realized that after I came up with the name.

It's on my to-do list.
I've never played undertake so I don't know much about the mad dummy, but he seems like a pretty cool character. But the moveset was very well thought out, and I like the drawings.
Thanks!

OK, I actually decided to do something else, but I'll save the list for later.

In honor of the current Punch Out!! fad I'll be playing Punch Out!! for the Wii again, but instead of either of the existing challenges, I'll be doing something new. All I'm gonna say is that it could not be harder. (I just tested it facing Glass Joe and I had trouble beating him. GLASS JOE. Actually, if I were to apply an existing challenge, that would make it worse, but we'll take this one step at a time.)

after punch out, cooking please?
Maybe. Definitely a possibility as I want to do less gaming and music for a bit.

Here's some clarification, changes, and updates:

OK, I actually decided to do something else, but I'll save the list for later.

In honor of the current Punch Out!! fad I'll be playing Punch Out!! for the Wii again, but instead of either of the existing challenges, I'll be doing something new. All I'm gonna say is that it could not be harder. (I just tested it facing Glass Joe and I had trouble beating him. GLASS JOE. Actually, if I were to apply an existing challenge, that would make it worse, but we'll take this one step at a time.)
As far as the first streaming test goes:
I'll try to do it this weekend.
If it's a gaming challenge like the SHC, I'll see if it's possible to set up a camera while doing so. If not, you'll be stuck with just the game video.

As far as what I'm actually doing goes, I still need to decide. More than likely I'll be doing the Punch Out!! challenge, but videoing my hands will be hard during that, if it's possible at all, so you may just have the video. (Also I'm not too good at witty banter while playing a game, so there's that.)

If I do one of the listed games, I'll have them all on hand so I can ask you guys what you want me to do.
After that, I'll probably do a piano video. So what do you guys want to hear? I don't want to remove the poll, so here's what we'll do. I have five songs you guys will pick from, and you can apply a different reaction to this post based on what you want to hear.

Bob-omb Battlefield from Super Mario 64. (Apply a "Like" if that's what you want me to play)
Jolly Roger Bay from Super Mario 64. (Apply "Love")
Snowman's Land from Super Mario 64. (Apply "Ha ha")
The Erie Canal, an old American folk song. (Apply "Wow")
Battleship from Super Mario Bros. 3. (Apply "Sad")
CROWNED from Kirby's Return to Dreamland (Apply "Angry")

So let me know what you want! (All of these will be up at some point, FYI.)
I will be doing Jolly Roger Bay, which you can expect maybe by the end of the month.

Other updates:
I have a new colored avatar for the channel!
My Dedede video is a little over 50 likes, so I've started working on new lyrics for it.
I've got a game song with lyrics I'm working on with my piano/vocal teacher that will probably go up sometime next month or maybe the one after.
I'm also hoping to finally start my cooking series sometime soon.
I'm at about 75 subs right now, and I said I'd start a Minecraft challenge, but I'm still working out the details and whatnot, so we'll see how that goes.

Basically, I'll be more active online after most of my school is over in a few weeks.

All right, I think that's everything. Hope you enjoy my content!
-Mags

Back