Creationary Studios - by Magolor04726

I'm attempting streaming. It's just a test and I'll probably play a game or something to see if it works, so come over and hang out if you like.

Sorry, I had to end it. I gotta figure out how to change my stream around but it may be a bit.

Wait what the heck!? I didn't know you were streaming just now

AGH, IRL stuff happened, can't do it. So sorry guys.

OK, so an explanation as to what just happened:
It was my very first time streaming and was super confused when the video came out backwards in my screen. I'm currently trying to figure out a workaround, whether it's watching on another device, flipping the screen, or finding another streaming service, but I don't think I'll be able to stream today and may just spend all of tomorrow trying to figure out how to fix it. I'm very sorry everybody.

HEY! I just realized! I can still do the stream because I'm playing Punch Out!! on the Wii U. And what comes with the Wii U? The Wii U Gamepad! (Now my screen won't be flipped!) I'll get it started in just a bit.

I would like to apologize for the really, really, REALLY poor quality of my Punch Out!! stream. It was my first time streaming and I'm still not even sure how everything works, but I can confidently say I will be looking into other streaming platforms for future videos.

I would like to apologize for the really, really, REALLY poor quality of my Punch Out!! stream. It was my first time streaming and I'm still not even sure how everything works, but I can confidently say I will be looking into other streaming platforms for future videos.
It's alright. No one's first stream is professional looking.

Can't wait for the next one! Maybe do smash so I can play with you online?

Maybe, maybe.

When's your next stream gonna be?
IDK, life's been crazy, so I don't even know what or when my next regular video will be.

(Also the Punch Out!! stream was a DISASTER, so I'm gonna forget about YTStream and try something else.)

Oh.

I actually don't use Twitch either, but I hear it's much better for streaming. Do what you want to do, it's your channel.

Ikd but most of the "cool" features do. On the viewers side, that is. Meanwhile youtube is completely free besides the thing that removes adds!
Yeah, YouTube Premium isn't worth it for me. You can skip most ads anyway, so what's the point?

Back