Creationary Studios - by Magolor04726

Awesome video! For these types of challenges, a controller-cam would be nice. (So we know you're not cheating lol.)
See, I had thought of that, but I don't have a way to show both my hands and the footage at the same time. My editing software doesn't have that as an option. (It comes with the computer, so I don't expect much out of it.)

See, I had thought of that, but I don't have a way to show both my hands and the footage at the same time. My editing software doesn't have that as an option. (It comes with the computer, so I don't expect much out of it.)
What software are you using?

What software are you using?
It came with my computer. It's simply called Video Editor. I think it's on all Windows computers. I use a Surface for animation videos and a regular computer for all others.

It came with my computer. It's simply called Video Editor. I think it's on all Windows computers. I use a Surface for animation videos and a regular computer for all others.
I recommend using Adobe Premiere. It's really cheap, simple, and easy to use.

Holy crud, I just checked my Dedede video, and it hit 350+ views in like a week of having 200.
(And yes, I'm still working on content, and yes, I'm sorry I haven't had much up.)

Made this in about ten minutes while I was bored.
Enjoy.

Two videos in three days?! WHAAAT?!

I intend to release a review of Kirby Fighters 2 later this week, provided I have time to edit it.

After that, I'll probably do a piano video. So what do you guys want to hear? I don't want to remove the poll, so here's what we'll do. I have five songs you guys will pick from, and you can apply a different reaction to this post based on what you want to hear.

Bob-omb Battlefield from Super Mario 64. (Apply a "Like" if that's what you want me to play)
Jolly Roger Bay from Super Mario 64. (Apply "Love")
Snowman's Land from Super Mario 64. (Apply "Ha ha")
The Erie Canal, an old American folk song. (Apply "Wow")
Battleship from Super Mario Bros. 3. (Apply "Sad")
CROWNED from Kirby's Return to Dreamland (Apply "Angry")

So let me know what you want! (All of these will be up at some point, FYI.)

Last edited:
To quote our favorite Grunkle: "I have seen the face of beauty!"

Yes, I am still making my review video and I'm going to make the Water Land piano video (Maybe a second variation. Was fooling around with the song and came out with a neat version.) However, neither will be ready until next Saturday at the earliest.

In the meantime, what's a style of video you'd like to see on Creationary Studios that I haven't mentioned doing yet? (Music, gaming, cooking, reviews and animations. Stuff like that.)

I dunno. I've really been enjoying the piano videos and a review sounds pretty good. Have you considered making let's plays?

I have no idea what a "Let's Play" is. Can you explain?

I could give that a try. We'll, technically that's what my Odyssey video was, but I'm not too good at commentary. I'll still give it a go when I get a chance.

Unfortunately, The Phantom of the Bwahpera has no instrumental variation, so if I do sing it, I'll have to sing over Phantom.

Also, portions are out of my vocal range, so I'll have to drop an octave, but I think I can make it sound good.

That's if I decide to do it at all. I may wait a bit.

Just had a brainwave for a Donkey Kong lyrical cover. (I'm sure you know who's theme it'll be...)

Who wants to give my Dedede cover its 1000th view?
Capture.PNG

(For reference, it goes Visibility, Copyright, Date, Views, Comments, Likes vs. Dislikes)

It has now hit 1000 views.

Good gravy I never expected that many.

Back