What's on your wishlist?

Mags

Me and my pencil
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
3D All Stars. That's basically it. Well, Dragon Quest XI was on there, but I decided not to get it.

A have a ton of Mario games on my wishlist, I basically have a queue in my head about which Mario games I'd like to get sooner rather than later. Here's my wishlist:
Very soon (Fall - Winter):
New Super Mario Bros.
Mario Tennis (GBC)
Luigi's Mansion 2
Super Mario 3D All-Stars
Game & Watch Super Mario Bros.
Mario Kart 7

Somewhat soon (Spring - Summer 2021):
Paper Mario
Super Mario Advance
Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land
A Mario & Luigi game
A Mario Party game
A Dr. Mario game

Super Mario 3D All-Stars, Paper Mario: The Origami King, and Kirby's Epic Yarn are all at the top. The former especially because Sunshine is hype and I don't actually own the other two either, plus they're all portable.

I'd also like to get the 3DS Luigi's Mansion games, the 3DS/Wii U Zelda remasters, Kirby Air Ride, and some 3DS eShop gems like BoxBoy, Pushmo, and Kirby's Blowout Blast. And then there's that GC-controller-to-Wiimote adapter from Mayflash I want to make more use out of my GC controller, and I'd also like to eventually re-purchase several of my Wii and Wii U games that no longer function.

I have waaaaaaay too many things for me to list them all but some stuff that's pretty high up on my wishlist are:
- The Rose of Versailles Volume 4
- The Rose of Versailles Volume 5
- Claudine (manga)
- SH Figuarts Cure Chocolat

Mario Kart Live: Homo Circuit
damn the new mario kart game sounding tight

Oh yeah, Home Circuit looks pretty sweet.

Not really sorted, but:

• A New Nintendo 2DS XL, my current 3DS XL works but isn't in the best shape anymore since I've had it for so long.
  • A PS4, or maybe PS5, if I can find enough games I really want to play on it.
  • A lot of games, too many for me to list.
  • Some new phone with better storage than what I have now.
  • A new computer, probably lowest priority because my current one is fine, but you never know when it'll break down like my last one did.
  • Wireless headphones or earbuds, my wired pair works fine but when I'm not doing something I need no audio delay on it'd be more convenient.
  • A new water bottle and a cleaner for it so cleaning it isn't a pain. Maybe something that can hold the bottle while I'm taking a walk too.
  • More shorts because I run out of those fast between when we do the laundry. And more of other clothes too.
  • Should also get my Joycons (one has drift) and Wii U Gamepad (can't hold a charge) repaired at some point. Kind of doubt they do the latter anymore but who knows.
  • A chair for my room, so I actually have somewhere to sit instead of on the ground.
  • Possibly a new table to go along with the chair.

Gotta wait until I get a job for most of these though. :cheep:

- a switch
- mario odyssey
- mario maker 2
- super mario 3d all stars
- all mario rpgs i don't have already (SMRPG, paper mario 4-6, M&L 4-5 + M&L remakes)
- possibly super mario 3d world + bowser's fury
- kirby adventure wii
- fire emblem path of radiance

- Super Mario 3D All Stars.
- Yoshi's Crafted World.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses.
- Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia.
- Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age.
- Octopath Traveler.
- No Straight Roads.
- Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time.
- Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.

There's more than that, but I don't feel like typing a lot tonight so eh.

quite a few games, like:

origami king
most things they announced at the mario 35th direct, like 3d all stars and bowsers fury
dragon quest 11
some xenoblade games, those being 1 DE and 2
hyrule warriors age of calamity, as well as botw 2 ig
cuphead
celeste
hollow knight
some dk games and also dk-ish games like yooka laylee and the impossible lair
rayman legends
more that i can't think of or remember right now

dlc:

botw dlc
donkey kong adventure in mario+rabbids
fighters pass 2 since i already own the first one
fe three houses dlc
again, some more i can't think of

other:

new joycons
a new phone when mine inevitably gives up on me
a 3ds in the far future to replace my ipad that died
some movies like spiderverse and prince of egypt
2020's end (duh)

theres a lot of things considering the fact that this is the worst year known to mankind

All of a sudden my wishlist actually started existing, so here's three:
Super Mario 3D All-Stars
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity (soon, ASAP, pronto)
(this is a weird one for me) Some Rayman game. I've never played it and he's apparently one of Sony's big league characters so I wouldn't mind snagging Rayman Legends or whichever one is on the Switch.

Back