Random discussions

It's not up yet, I'm still working on... everything and my school is nuts until the end of this week so I can work a little on it soon. It'll probably just be Magolor04726 though.

OK.

"if you can drink a drink, why can't you food a food?"

How does the ocean say hi to the sea?
It waves.

What do you think about halloween?

A little bit of advice, try something new, you just might like it, for instance.....try listening to a song from long ago, and you can find em at my thread cool rock songs. (read my rules) :lakitu:

Idk I probably own some 80s games / media that I'm forgotting. The thing I've had the longest is my Ernie (Sesame Street) plush that I've had since I was a baby.

I mean, I'm stretching the definition of 'own' a little bit here, cause it's more 'something my family owns' than something that I personally own (although seeing as the family is literally my grandfather and I, I think it's fair enough), but we own a musket from the 1840s, I think it's from 1848, but I'm not 100% on the exact year.

And if I don't stretch that definition, the clock radio I use in my bedroom is from 1978.

I'll be changing my user name someday soon maybe tomorrow, you'll recognize me easy cause i don't have an avatar.

it'll also automatically post a reply in the name change thread so everyone will know

How's that possible? posting automatically.

My day has been good so far, its around 70 degrees where i live and its november.

No.

What's 'this' happened mean?

Back