Random discussions

do you are have stupid

WOW You really think so? I don't take showers at all. Hot or cold but i have taken showers before and the steam from it triggered my smoke alarm and it really scared me. I was only 14 or 15 when that happened. BUT that's not why i don't take showers. I just don't like em period.

I take baths.

I don't have a good source to immediately pull from for this response, but I find the interpretation of biblical angels really being aliens who present themselves to humanity fascinating. If there is intelligent life out there, there is no guarantee that it will look like us, or even hold a form we can understand. With angels approaching with "Do not be afraid" and their bodies being completely foreign to our own, there's speculation over whether the angels in the Bible could actually be aliens.

I can't say whether I find this to be an interpretation I agree with, but it's an interpretation I enjoy reading about regardless

EDIT: ay-o apparently there were two more pages to this thread I didn't even see my bad

I don't believe angels are aliens. I believe that aliens are more of a nowaday thing like maybe they invaded about in the 1500s or so.

Yes i do.

Can anyone tell me why player 1 and 2 doesn't hardly get any slowgo candy in mario party 8 dk's treetop temple?

Art should be beautiful. The "message" and the "subjectivity" of it should always be secondary.

Think about it. The hell is the point of the message if the painting/sculpture looks like ass? Art is supposed to please my eyes.

John_Chamberlain_at_the_Hirshhorn.jpg

I like this guy's work. Did a report on him in my modern art history class.

More like welded car parts.

Actually i'm gonna post a thread pretty soon where people can post jumpscare videos. IF someone else didn't actually do that yet.

Yeah but then people will know there are jumpscares in it. So they won't jump or be scared

OH! Great Scott

An interesting thought about the power of writing:
Say a movie tries to scare you. Most rely on jumpscares. But if an author can freak you out, it's with amazing descriptions, so you can picture every little detail of what's going on, to the point that you can almost feel the massive, rabid, horrifying werewolf's hot, stinky, rancid-smelling breath going down the back of your shirt and making every hair on your body stand on end as it looms over you in the dead of night, ready to maul and devour its fourth victim.
Boom. Writing power.

I don't think the Bible ever states that aliens don't exist, but it never says they do either. It's a story about the fall of man, man's struggles that were brought down on themselves, and how God sent his Son to live a sin free life, die for us, conquer sin, death, and Satan, and rise from the grave and ascend into heaven. It's a story between God and man, which always made me wonder about aliens. I mean, if aliens exist, then did Jesus die for them too?

Also I hope to get my YouTube channel started before Halloween.

Hey Mags. What is your youtube channel gonna be?

Well, I don't want to say too much, but I'll tell you it'll be diverse. (Lot's of different content. I hope it does well.)

That's fine Mags you don't have to tell me. Can you at least tell me the name of the channel i might want to check it out.

Back