Does Anyone still Play Wii?

Of course I still play my Wii, how else would I play Cars Race-o-Rama?

I recently bought one off ebay for homebrew stuff. Been playing OoT Randomiser with it. Still need to put MKW CTGP on it.

I actually just installed a PS1 emulator on my Wii so I could play the PS1 version of JJBA: Heritage for the Future. It has a special "Super Story Mode" exclusive to that version and has exclusive voice acting.

The voice acting sucks ngl except for Fake Kakyoin as his VA became Kakyoin's VA in the anime.

I tried out Nights Journey of Dreams last week and uh.. it was promising until I took flight.. you mean to tell me..only left and right?!

Hell yeah I do. Mario Supper Sluggers is a good workout for my arms. Especially when I'm batting as either K. Rool, Wario or Bowser.

Last time I used my Wii for anything was a few months ago when I needed my sensor bar to emulate Metroid Prime Trilogy on my PC (It didn't work, that game is apparently too powerful for my system to handle).

I do plan to use it sometime soon, to replay Super Paper Mario and Super Mario Galaxy 2, as I haven't touched those games in years.

and the internet feature is off due to parental controls and no one remembers the password so I can only play offline

I am low on money so yeah
I am 14 yr old without allowance and no jobs in the city(I live in the 2nd biggest city in my state)
All you need is an sd card and a device which can put files on it, I used a PC with an inbuilt SD card reader, usb adapters for sd cards are not expensive. i had an sd card lying around from a camera i got for my 12th birthday that i never really used anymore

Back