The Super Mario Boards Family portrait

you want more to do?

ShyGuyonWheelsButItsDrawnByLTQ.png

Oh yeah, speaking of work cut out, I found and contacted Awdryfan who first said a white Shy Guy but then he said to do Jimbo, his OC. He said something about some reference art, so I'd wait for that before doing anything.

Not saying you have to put the whole thing in, just giving you an idea of what it looks like.

Speaking of cars, can you change my drawing?
I don't go by FireyYoshi anymore, so I would like it changed to Lightning McQueen.

If that isnt a bother, id like the drawing to be edited so that it has my current oc

Its my avatar rn, but like, the shirt is dark green or something, and the shoes are black, and he's wearing brown gloves

Huh, I should probably work on this.

If I didn't already say it, I'll do overhauls first as it will free up/take up space where others could potentially be, then I'll add people in the order they post (Unless I have a special reason to do otherwise), and make small edits right before I repost the picture.

With the thread being bumped out of the depths, I'd like to request a little extra for PF's redesign. Do you think you could give him a wig based on Rimi's hair, since I'm beginning to relate to her a bit? (I might change it in the future if I feel like it. Also make sure for the headband to go over the wig.)
Do you still want this change?
If that isnt a bother, id like the drawing to be edited so that it has my current oc

Its my avatar rn, but like, the shirt is dark green or something, and the shoes are black, and he's wearing brown gloves
How is that different from the current one? (Probably going to redraw you and @Charlie Brown, so if either of you want a change, say so now. It was a bit cramped, so I thought I'd better redo it.)
I don't really have a default theme or character but feel free to pick the theme I started with: Meowkie
View attachment 10347
Or the theme people have said is their favorite of mine, Clawdia
View attachment 10348
I'll do Meowkie unless you'd rather I do something else.

And guys, I don't want any of you to think that you should "dumb down" your representation for my sake. This is going to represent YOU (With slight interpretation from me of course) so I need to know exactly what you want!

Lastly, if you and another user agree that you want to be interacting or if there's a certain thing you'd like to be depicted doing, be sure to let me know!

-Mags

Kirbyo

Just use my profile picture, the Kirby with the headphones
Word of warning, it may be a looong while before I get around to you.

Hey I'm sorry if you've already started but could you not put me in? I feel like I'm in a kinda bad place with this community and want to get in better standing before you put me in.

I also have no idea what I want to be portrayed as lol.

ig heres a sprite of the redesign i made. the differences from the older design are the playstation buttons instead of dots on his hat, the dark blue jacket, the green shirt, the gloves, and slightly darker shoes
wait whos this lol.png

yea i just edited an existing sprite

anyway not to sound rude or anything but i dont think this is the thread for all this. ig you can ask me stuff like that in my ask or art thread

OK. About how long exactly?
I can't say. Could be days. Could be months.
Hey I'm sorry if you've already started but could you not put me in? I feel like I'm in a kinda bad place with this community and want to get in better standing before you put me in.
OK, no problem!
maybe I could be interacting with @a referee in some way because we're both Marios.
Actually I already drew her in, and planned something for you, but if you don't like what it looks like in the end, I'll redo it.

Some day I may redo this digitally, but I really don't like drawing digitally.

Back