Magolor04726's library

Mags

Me and my pencil
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
Shhh... this is a library... please be quiet... what? You want to check out a book? Very well, you may browse around here... what? You don't know anything about any of these? Very well then, I will give you a brief explanation and my opinion about some of Magolor's books... I always thought he had eccentric taste... Story Thieves... The Name of This Book is Secret... Twelfth Night... Ah, The Adventures of Tintin. These come highly recommended from Magolor. He adores these books and has collected all twenty four, including the first one, which is all black and white, the second one, which was banned in some countries, and the last one, which never actually finished. He loves the characters, the friendship, and the mystery. Oh yes, and the Thompson twins. Those two are rather comedic... He once dressed up as Tintin for Halloween when he was younger. He also says his favorite is King Ottokar's Sceptre, especially since it was his first one. If you would like to check out this book, please just let me know. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do.

Shhh... this is a library... please be quiet... what? You want to check out a book? Very well, you may browse around here... what? You don't know anything about any of these? Very well then, I will give you a brief explanation and my opinion about some of Magolor's books... I always thought he had eccentric taste... Story Thieves... The Name of This Book is Secret... Twelfth Night... Ah, The Adventures of Tintin. These come highly recommended from Magolor. He adores these books and has collected all twenty four, including the first one, which is all black and white, the second one, which was banned in some countries, and the last one, which never actually finished. He loves the characters, the friendship, and the mystery. Oh yes, and the Thompson twins. Those two are rather comedic... He once dressed up as Tintin for Halloween when he was younger. He also says his favorite is King Ottokar's Sceptre, especially since it was his first one. If you would like to check out this book, please just let me know. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do.
do you have The Freddy Files?

do you have The Freddy Files?
I am sorry, we do not have that particular book here. We do have one of Magolor's original books, The Altonia Files.

I am sorry, I do not.

*Sigh* No, I do not.

Not here, I don't believe. Unless you count a Super Mario 3D Land guide.

I'm sorry my library doesn't appeal to you.

Overdue... overdue... overdue... hm? What? You're still here? You want to hear about another book? Even after you insulted the collection? Heh heh heh… very well, then. What shall we look at next... Gameknight999... The 8th Continent... Artemis Fowl... The Terrible Two? Ah, that's a good one. No, it's great, actually. One of Magolor's favorites. It's about two boys, Miles and Niles. These boys are pranksters. You wouldn't believe some of the pranks they pull over the course of this book. It's one you should definitely check out. It's a four part series, and he says the third one is the best. His favorite character is Principal Barkin, the pear shaped principal of Yawnee Valley Science and Letters Academy. You should definitely check this book out, it's hilarious. Well, I believe that's all. If you would like to check it out, please speak with me. Well, goodbye.

Back for more, eh? Well, I have a good one picked out this time. Nathan Hale's Hazardous Tales. You may know Nathan Hale as the spy from the Revolutionary War in the 1700's in the US, but this Nathan Hale is the author. The series is a bunch of comics about American history, covering the Revolutionary War, WWI and WWII, the Civil War, the Alamo, a journey through the Grand Canyon, and other stories. Magolor finds them quite entertaining and educational (He's a big nerd that way). The stories are told by Nathan Hale (the spy), with help from a British officer and the hangman, in order to delay Hale's execution. If you would like to check it out, please speak with me. Have a good day!

Back