Do you collect anything?

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
Making a collection can make you feel like the hero of a card game anime, while some collect for bragging rights, to scalpe or to have a bigger chance to win at something, for some collectors, you feel like you're bringing a family of souls together, admittedly, you shouldn't let it get to the point of hoarding or near bankruptcy, but it is cool to have passion.

Me? I collect amiibo, I also have a few Skylanders, including my own custom one
20200316_200421.jpg

Do you folks collect anything?

I collect games, Amiibos, Music albums, both CD and vinyl. I also collect stuffed animals and books.

i have like. a collection of lil rubber balls and a collection of just rocks but i havent added anything new to either in years

I collect amibos, My Little Ponies, LPSes, Pokemon toys and cards, and many other things. However, I don't collect as much as I used to now.

As I said in the Learn More About People Thread, I have a small collection of Thomas Wooden Railway stuff.

Also collect Transformers figures and action figures and merch relating to other things I'm a fan of (so mostly toku, magical girl anime, Star Wars, etc)

I do have a rule though that I don't collect just to collect, I only buy the things that I genuinely want, I don't just buy things to complete a collection.

Quite a lot of things, actually- my main ones would be Lego Minifigures, Disney Princess figures, snow globes, coins, glow in the dark stuff, Mario merchandise and those liquid-filled paperweight things with animals and stuff floating around inside them. And while not my personal collection, I do help my brother with his rubber duck collection as well.

First and foremost, plushies. It started from a childhood love for beanie babies, and I have two boxes full of beanie babies. From then on, I now have four additional boxes filled with Mario and Pokemon plushies.

Some of you years ago remember my plush collection, though that's increasingly dated, since it's missing quite a few plushies I own, especially a lot of newly-acquired Pokemon ones.
5suSo3J.jpg

i see your mario plush scribbled with charles martinet's handwriting too

Good lord. How do you even manage that?!

Wait, so all your characters from the car wash exist outside the roleplay?

I collect LEGO's, books, amiibo, and video games.

Wait, so all your characters from the car wash exist outside the roleplay?

They've existed long before the roleplay even started, all the way back in 2016 for most of them, my main black armored character even longer.

Back