Mario villains battle royale: A big battle!!!

Di3004

Koopa Troopa
Wart vs Tatanga vs Wario vs Donkey Kong vs Culex vs Smithy vs Star Rod Bowser vs Sir Grodus vs Shadow Queen vs Count Bleck vs Dimentio vs Cackletta vs Princess Shroob vs Elder Princess Shroob vs Antasma vs Fawful with the Dark Star vs Kamek vs King Boo vs Shadow Mario.
All of this guys, which one would achieve victory?
And yes, I am annoying, but I have autism so please, dont be mad about me.
I was born shy, also.
And....yeah!
Have a great day!

I was going to make a snarky response but after whats been posted it would just look cheap.

I deleted my comment because I was, ironically, unaware of the context that he actually does generate discussion from his posts. And that was before I saw your response so sorry for leaving you like that!

idk who'd win, but I know who'd lose: Wart, Tatanga, Sir Grodus, and Shadow Mario. The ones I listed are all relatively weak, 2 of them aren't even the biggest bads in the games they came from.

Pretty sure that he'd crush them all would be the result everyone expects and thus he is out the list for a more interesting fight, I guess.

It would be between Star Rod Bowser, Fawful with the Dark Star, Shadow Queen, and Count Bleck or Dimentio if they have the Chaos Heart. And possibly Antasma and Cackletta if they have access to the Dream/Dark Stones and the Beanstar respectively, since it really comes down to the all-powerful artifacts in the end. Shadow Queen doesn't need one since she's strong enough on her own to simply have her invincibility be cancelled out by the Crystal Stars, much like the Star Spirits were needed to negate Bowser's Star Rod power.

This is also not handing out any player advantages which Bowser typically has when he defeats other villains. For example in BIS, if Bowser was as competent as he is as a player when M&L fight him, they'd probably lose.

It would be between Star Rod Bowser, Fawful with the Dark Star, Shadow Queen, and Count Bleck or Dimentio if they have the Chaos Heart. And possibly Antasma and Cackletta if they have access to the Dream/Dark Stones and the Beanstar respectively, since it really comes down to the all-powerful artifacts in the end. Shadow Queen doesn't need one since she's strong enough on her own to simply have her invincibility be cancelled out by the Crystal Stars, much like the Star Spirits were needed to negate Bowser's Star Rod power.

This is also not handing out any player advantages which Bowser typically has when he defeats other villains. For example in BIS, if Bowser was as competent as he is as a player when M&L fight him, they'd probably lose.

what happens if fawful possesses the star rod, count bleck and dimentio has the dream and dark stones, cackletta has the dark star, antasma has the chaos heart, and the shadow queen has a toaster?

well the toaster wins of course.

Though if you want a serious answer if we disregard all of the all powerful maguffins, it would probably be the shadow queen with her invincibility and then Bowser and then everyone else.

Tbh I second that Wario would win. He's supposed to be Mario's rival after all and Mario beat all of them. He'd find a way wether by intention or pure luck.

Hey, Cardboard tree is smart. Not many people can outsmart the dude. Believe me, I've seen that asshat help all the lazy kids out during pop quizzes.

who would win in a quiz show, fawful, cackletta, shadow queen, antasma, smithy, or dimentio?

who would win in a quiz show, fawful, cackletta, shadow queen, antasma, smithy, or dimentio?
Shadow Queen and Antasma have been living under a rock for too long so they're both out.
I feel like Cackletta kinda just lives in her own little world, and idk who Smithy is tbh.
My bets are on a tie-breaker between the total nerd Fawful and the sticks-his-nose-in-everything Dimentio

oh bowser would win that quiz show since he'd just bowser time it and ask the other villains which fruit he wants to eat the most and someone would get it wrong and he zaps one of them.

With that much sheer power in one room I doubt they can even sit still while having a civilized discussion really. I'd be mad sweating if I were hosting the show.

Or not, because I might just realize that these motherfuckers are dumber than my two remaining brain cells in a history test. Might even get a kick out of it honestly.

Oh. Then my heart goes out to these guys.

I mean... to the villains. They're gonna get bloody murdered if one points a gun somewhere.

It just occured to me: all this talk about the villains yet I see no mention of Lucien.

Well I sure as hell would like some popcorn for whenever the bad boys duke it out.

This is gonna be fun to watch. Which of the idiots is the least idiotic?

Back