Countdown to Ultimate Finale: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Who is your favorite newcomer from Ultimate?

• 4e. Dark Samus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 13e. Daisy

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 25e. Chrom

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • 60e. Ken

• 64. Inkling

• 65. Ridley

• 66. Simon Belmont

• 66e. Richter Belmont

• 67. King K. Rool

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • 68. Isabelle

• 69. Incineroar

• 70. Piranha Plant

• 71. Joker

• 72. Hero

• 73. Banjo & Kazooie

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

Dr. Mario

Mushroom Kingdom's OG Woo Meister
Plant is still my favorite so far.

Marie

If you find any good Marie fanart, send it here!
Top pick's Chrom for me, even though that's kind of cheating since he's just another variant of the classic Marth moveset. After him would be Simon and then Ridley.

SonicMario

Star Spirit
It's been more then a week since the release of Hero! Has he impressed to become your new favorite?

I'm still on Inkling right now, but I think Banjo might be an actual challenge when he releases. (Banjo won't be up on the poll until a week after he releases. Though feel free to tentatively say Banjo will be your new favorite)

On a side note, the forum change has kind of helped with polls. You no longer have to entirely restart the polls when adding a new choice. (Though I suppose on the down side you can't make new polls yourself in the same thread. Unless if you're a mod I assume). And if you voted last time you don't have to vote again, but if you had a change you can freely change your vote.

JAMESON YOU SLIME!!

Pay ya for what, standing there?
After extensive playing with each newcomer since I got the game, I can honestly say that right now, my favorite is K. Rool. He may not be the "best" of the newcomers but I always have fun goofing around as him.

SonicMario

Star Spirit
Banjo has been added to the poll!

And with that, I also think Banjo has become my new favorite newcomer of this game. I've never been a longtime fan of the Banjo games, but this inclusion just feels right after so many years and the seeming impossibility of it because of Microsoft's grasps on Rare. The moveset they have is simple and feels right at home among the 64 and/or Melee characters. Fitting of a character that still feels like they are part of that pantheon of Nintendo characters and franchises from the eras that the first two games represented..

Spore Knight

"Down here, there's no room for you!"
I think I've become a Banjo main now. Playing as him feels so good, especially with the down throw and the side special. Sonic was my main before, but I guess he works as my secondary, as I still really enjoy playing as him.