What are you doing in Mario atm?

Luigi silently and solemnly agrees as imaginary Starlows swirl around in his mind.

They ain't talking about Isabelle.

If they were... they would be dead by now.

Lucario said:

>:D >:D >:D

Lucario said:

KrjEeQM.png

I apologize for how badly this is edited. Maybe someday I'll get a better art program than MS Paint... Also, in case of any confusion, that Koops head was drawn by him, not me.

Playing most of the platformers in chronological release order.

I do this every few months I find.

I blew up a bunch of Warios acting like Boomers.

ssiiiiiiiiiiiip. yep, those were the days. WarioLand VB? Now that was a game....... :wario:
Russian Baby Luigi said:
I blew up a bunch of Warios acting like Boomers.

Not right now, but yesterday, I enjoyed me a nice game of shooting the hell out of Nazi zombies as Mario. I kinda want to play some Smash Crusade and hear the lovely yelling of Mario, Luigi, Toad, Waluigi, Wario, and Donkey Kong in that Pac-Man stage.

I played a Silent Hill campaign in Left 4 Dead 2 and blew up a bunch of Warios.

I finished Super Mario All-Stars on the Wii two days ago, and yesterday I just played Super Mario Party and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. In Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, there was one race where all of my team was in the top 6 positions. Here's a pic:

YJa1hJz.jpg

Hey LGM, that happened like all the time when we're around.

Granted, we played an active role in making sure the blue team does not surpass any red team member. Lord Bowser and their mascot, Wario, sucks, go Super Mario Motors.

We also refuse to play if Mario is in the blue team.

Or Baby Luigi.

And we refuse to play if Wario, Yoshi, and Donkey Kong are on the red team.

I wish we can just pick our opponents instead of going through all of this crap.

I'm playing Paper Jam.

OG characters be dammed, the interactions between the NPCs in this is entertaining shit.

Russian Baby Luigi said:
Hey LGM, that happened like all the time when we're around.

Granted, we played an active role in making sure the blue team does not surpass any red team member. Lord Bowser and their mascot, Wario, sucks, go Super Mario Motors.
Well, it's not easy to do when you're controlling multiple characters at once (I play as at least two characters with auto-acceleration and smart steering turned on).

Princess Mario said:
We also refuse to play if Mario is in the blue team.
Russian Baby Luigi said:
Or Baby Luigi.

And we refuse to play if Wario, Yoshi, and Donkey Kong are on the red team.

I wish we can just pick our opponents instead of going through all of this crap.
I refuse to play if any of the characters I like/care about are on the blue team (which is every female character except for Daisy, and some of the little guys like Toad, Yoshi, Shy Guy, etc.). I also really wish they'd let us pick the CPU characters.

Mcmadness said:
I'm playing Paper Jam.

OG characters be dammed, the interactions between the NPCs in this is entertaining *bleep*.

inb4FawfultheGreat64

MarioFan632 said:
[quote author=dumbass]
I refuse to play if any of the characters I like/care about are on the blue team (which is every female character except for Daisy, and some of the little guys like Toad, Yoshi, Shy Guy, etc.). I also really wish they'd let us pick the CPU characters.
[/quote]
Agree with all of this

this whole rng crap was a contributing factor I don't play as much Mario & Sonic as much as I want to.

Same. I don't like having random CPU opponents. I guess they think that people don't care about who the CPUs play as or don't want to spend time choosing characters for all of the CPUs in Mario Kart, but some of us do want to choose our opponents. They should at least have it as an option, so that those of us who want to pick our opponents can do that, and those who don't care can just leave it random.

It's really annoying having to wait on the team select screen until none of my favorite characters are on the opposite team (which can take 5-10 minutes).

We usually spend a few minutes getting all the duds off of our team (i.e. Baby Peach, Baby Daisy, Baby Rosalina, Morton, Pink Gold Peach, Metal Mario, Link, Wario and the Villagers) before we start, but we usually don't hugely care who we're up against, though we do prefer that lot to be on the other team to beat them up. We always go blue team though.

As for what I'm doing in Mario at the moment, trying to complete Superstar Road in New Super Mario Bros. U, finish off some more stuff in Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games for 3DS and just playing Mario Kart 8 for fun.

Back