Mach Speed Mayhem (Superchao 'Shroom Section)

gotta be super arrow

Well, the devil went down to Port Town, he was looking for a soul to steal. He was in a bind 'cause he was way behind; he was willing to make a deal.
When he came across this young man sawin' on a tablet and playin' it hot.
And the Devil jumped upon a Grand Prix racer and said "[Digi-]Boy, let me tell you what."

Well, see, that conniving devil, he bet that Digi-Boy a computer made of gold against his soul, on the proposition that whichever one of them had a catchier theme song would win the bet. Ol' devil-fella summoned his demon band and played ol' Daniels' tune, but Digi-Boy's theme started playing, and even the devil himself knew he had to bow out.

Never hurt that Digi-Boy didn't believe in souls to start with...

Since he won the contest, I guess I must vote Digi-Boy instead this month.

... Zoda....

... Digi-Boy...

... Dai San Gen...

...Draq...

So many options, so little time...

And yet, I see only one answer in front of me. One truth...

Fuck everything, I'm going Baba.

The last minute turnabout means... sucks to be you, Rose!! Rest in shit, fuckboy.

#32: Digi-Boy - 6
#13: Zoda - 4
#23: Silver Neelsen - 4
#20: Super Arrow - 3
#27: Draq - 3
#04: Baba - 1
#33: Dai San Gen - 1
#37: Lily Flyer - 1
#00: Rick Wheeler - 1
#31: Lucy Liberty - 1
#33: Lisa Brilliant - 1

See you all in two weeks for the article!

Wh... What, no, what is this I'm feeling?!
Grrr... You didn't... This is... Impossible...
No... NO...
image0-30.jpg
I REFUSE TO PERISH LIKE THIS!! EVERYTHING I'VE BUILT UP TO, ALL OF THIS SPITE AND PAIN AND HATRED, IT IS TOO POWERFUL EVEN FOR YOU!! LOOK INTO MY EYES!! I AM A BEING OF MALICE ALONE!! DO YOU THINK YOU'VE WON?! MY VILLAINY HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN!! I'LL... I'LL...
GRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Wh-where am I...?
Did I... Win?
Oh... You all voted for Digi-Boy... Thank you...
sketch-1601741243393.png
When I was overcome with the pain of losing with Digi-Boy, this realm saw the awakening of Dark-type Rose, but your votes have vanquished the evil within, bringing me back to the light. I don't know what I would have done without all of you. Thank you, truly.
Hopefully Dark-type Rose is gone forever, never to be seen again... But I sense he will always be a part of me, so let us pray he doesn't awaken again...

I actually know what I'm doing this time!

Here's the Digi-Boy article, the chains on Rose finally broken.

November will be the last month we do voting for this year! Like with the DK issue last year, I'm picking a fitting character and just writing them by default for December's issue. Also, for useful future reference: from now on, with how few there are, I'm including a list of remaining characters in each month's start of voting.

#04: Baba
#12: Kate Alen
#13: Zoda
#14: Jack Levin
#17: Antonio Guster
#20: Super Arrow
#21: Mrs. Arrow
#23: Silver Neelsen
#24: Michael Chain
#26: John Tanaka
#27: Draq
#28: Roger Buster
#29: Dr. Clash
#33: Dai San Gen
#35: Daigoroh
#37: Lily Flyer
#00: Rick Wheeler/Ryu Suzaku
#31: Lucy Liberty
#32: Miss Killer/Luna Ryder
#33: Lisa Brilliant
#N/A: Clank Hughes

Voting closes October 31st!

THREE THREE THREE
There's a city in Uruguay named "33" for the "Thirty-Three Orientals," famous historical figures in the country.
Look at this and tell me it isn't a cool name for a city.
Three is a very important and respectable number, for an odd number.
Something something trinities appear in a lot of religions and philosophies as symbolism.

Listen, three points:
-Three times I shall ask you
-Dugtrio, Magenton, and Dodrio are three Pokémon with three sets of themselves
-Vote Dai San Gen

#33: Dai San Gen

Back