Mach Speed Mayhem (Superchao 'Shroom Section)

PJ is my vote and that means he has to win

Well, THAT was a competitive month! It's been a long time since MSM was that active, thanks!

#38: PJ - 8
#23: Silver Neelsen - 7
#13: Zoda - 5
#34: Spade - 5
#33: Dai San Gen - 4
#00: Rick Wheeler - 2
#19: Leon - 2
#33: Lisa Brilliant - 2
#36: Princia Ramode - 2
#37: Lily Flyer - 2
#39: QQQ - 2
#12: Kate Alen - 1
#20: Super Arrow - 1
#24: Michael Chain - 1
#27: Draq - 1
#N/A: Clank Hughes - 1

After all that voting, though, there's still a clear winner. I'll see you in two weeks for the second AX racer this section is covering!

This is the repeated vote post. Like this post to repeat your vote from last month.

Record of External Votes:
#00: Rick Wheeler - 1
#13: Zoda - 1
#17: Antonio Guster - 1
#23: Silver Neelsen - 1
#29: Dr. Clash - 1
#32: Digi-Boy - 4
#34: Spade - 2
#36: Princia - 2

Last edited:
Alright you lot, I'm writing this at 2:12 am in preparation for this moment and I'm not editing it later, so you better listen here and listen well. Today, let us all aside our differences in this thread. So easily do we slip into the constant warring amongst factions of people who need not wage war. It's true, F-Zero is dear to us all, and our favorite characters carry significance in our hearts, but can we not set aside our preferences for one issue, and achieve the dream of one young man?

For months now, I have dreamed of this moment, I have dreamed of an opportunity for this character to receive the recognition that they deserve. A character with so much uniqueness and personality to them, a character who can soar straight through the cosmos in the back of a mighty mammal, a character who dares defy God Himself. Just who is this mysterious character I speak of, and what makes them so significant? What about them has led me to reemerge from my slumber and plead with you all?

The answer is simple.
Digi-Boy.

I understand that, despite my call to unity, many of you might still be asking yourself, and me, why should I care? What significance does this boy carry compared to who I want to see next? I hear your internal questions, fellow residents of the Marioboards, and here are my reasons for voting for Digi-Boy next:

• He's only eight years old, but is already racing in the most intense races in the universe. Child endangerment aside, this is wicked cool
  • His name kind of sounds like Digimon which is an objectively fantastic franchise
  • He drives the Cosmic Dolphin. How many other racers can you think of that drive a prototype GameCube?
  • He looks like me but in a very abstract way I think
  • He has the best character theme in GX seriously have you fucking heard this thing it's incredible
  • If you vote for him I won't ban you (probably)

I hope you'll take my points and prayers into consideration. Of course, I cannot control what your decisions will be in the future, and your will is your own, but let it be said that I am willing to die on this hill for the character I believe deserves recognition most. Digi-Boy is an icon of hope for the future generations; his eight-year-old intellect inspires and his theme is actually so good Sakurai why isn't it in Smash yet it would be so killer

Thank you for reading, and let your wisdom and heart guide you into making the right choice for our next Mach Speed Mayhem representative.

hr6N2tJ.jpg

Princia Ramode

zoda

im not insane like rose but vote for zoda !

switching vote to Spade

i will harass you all to vote for zoda next month :luigi:

I see Rose's articulate call for Digi-Boy supporters, and I concede, I think there is naught that I can offer to match it. Yet, in the face of overwhelming odds, a number of you have banded together for noble purposes. You have, in spite of the challenges before you, rallied behind a racer with a striking form and a peculiar approach to his craft. Yes, those of you who bravely held the line have brought to the forefront of this month's voting process the age old debate between technology and magic. And, this month, I am compelled to side with those of you who favor magic

So, that said, here's why all of you ought to vote for Spade.

• You've seen that F-Zero has a bit of everything, from intelligent octopi and reptiles which can drive to advanced portly androids and a duo that appears to be living puppets. Yes, clones, robots, aliens, and more make clear that the world of F-Zero is far more technologically advanced than our own. But there is only one individual (that we are aware of) who possesses true magic. Even Deathborn, the pitiful fool, relies upon a hi-tech device for his teleportation!
  • Not only does Spade have magical powers, but he has a mesmerizing sense of fashion. I mean, look at the man's style! You simply have to be a certain type of extrato rock a cape the way this man does. Yet he not only pulls off a cape with more flash than Baba has in his entire wardrobe, but he takes the plunge and risks wearing it not around his shoulders, but only just beneath his abdomen! Does he unconventionality make him any less fashionable? Not at all! On the contrary, it only enhances his silhouetted figure and his capability to make dramatic exits! Who could resist the dashing figure of a tall man with a flowing cape-cum-half skirt framed by the setting sun?
    • Related to the above, who has the courage to go for the "mysterious but classy masked gent" these days? Not many, that's for certain. And yet Spade does! Look at this man. This is a man who could arrive at your door, sweep you - quite literally, given his stature - off your feet, and carry you off to a masquerade ball without hesitation or doubt. Simply try to tell me you wouldn't dance with this man.
  • But what's that? You say you've been too often burned by men with style and grace but a dreadful lack of personality? Fear not! Spade, my friends, is an expert in the performative arts! This man aspires to one day once more take the stage, to perform and entertain the crowds again as soon as he is able to do so. Spade bathes in spectacle, reeks of mystique and awe-inspiring feats. He, I guarantee, shall not disappoint.
  • Finally, I must appeal to you lovers of nature out there. Spade's vehicle is known as the Magic Seagull. He needs not anything so flashy (such as, say, a deceptively cute marine mammal - as a hypothetical, of course) as to be distracting, not when his driving and vehicle can speak for themselves. No, his name brings to mind the simplicity of the gull, an oft-overlooked bird that nevertheless puts on - for those inclined to observe - quite the aerial show on the breezes of the sea.

Should all that not be enough to convince you, I have, with due thanks and respect to サザ on Pixiv, procured artwork of this magical man. If you needed further convincing that this man's style and mystique allows him to make a fierce and memorable exit, this images ought to dispel any doubts from your mind!

SpadeFront.jpgSpadeSketch.jpg

Please, those of you who are on the fence or have not yet voted, cast your support behind Spade!

(Maybe date him, all things considered, too, but at least vote for him!)

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE PITOHUI

Ahem, sorry, seem to have lost my cool.
This is permissable. All of you have lost light of what is important in this war, just as all war participants do. I envy you. This voting bloc for Digi-Boy is not about power, it is about satisfying the dreams of a new moderator, scared in this new world of responsibility. It's about making the dreams of a confused seventeen-year old boy a reality. And really, are you going to sacrifice this sanctity for some silly clown?

Don't make the same mistake as the rest of these voters.

Vote Digi-Boy.

This message is sponsored by Roserade

Back