Mach Speed Mayhem (Superchao 'Shroom Section)

I guess I will give my support to Rose this time around. Just to please him for once (no, i didn't do that under threat, i swear)...

Zoda

The gears of this war machine are slow. I do not yet have my piece, Rose, prepared. But do not fear. For, in a few days time, I shall have a proper post prepared, and slow though it may be, it will be powerful. Powerful, yes, powerful enough to cause the landscape to rumble and to crush all in its path.

Yes.

The armies march.

They are coming.

Marching in the impenetrable formation of a rolling turtle, the footsteps of the armies of QQQ echo in the distance...

Time to make things a bit more interesting, shall we?

I would like to make my case for why you all should join me in vote for the lovely Princia Ramode.

First, her motif is heart-based. There are hearts on her outfit, her goggles are heart-shaped, even her hairstyle kind of looks like a heart! I think we can all agree that hearts represent love, which we all need to embrace. Love ourselves, and love others. And what better way to do that then to vote for the character who is full of heart?

Second, I would like to direct everyone to her theme. Not only is it very fitting for her (the lyrics remind me a bit of a genie, and she honestly does remind me of one based one her clothing design) but the guitar riff is insanely catchy. A few listens of this thing and it will be stuck in your head for a good chunk of the day. (trust me, i should know...)

Finally, I would like to point out how cool the name Spark Moon is for a vehicle. I cannot think of a better name for a vehicle than this. If given the opportunity, I would name the first car I bought Spark Moon. That's how cool of a name it is.

I believe my points on the matter have been made. I do hope that you will join me by voting for Princia this month.

Do you hear them? Can you feel the ground trembling beaneath your feet? Do you realize the enormity of what is upon you? Do you see the forces mustered on top of the ridge?

It matters not. It is too late. They are here.

20200516_163624.png

Yes, rolling across the landscape, tearing and crushing everything in their path, are the unassailable armies of QQQ. All who stand in their way shall be torn asunder like a wall of paper.

For last month, I presented you a whole collection of arguments in support of Spade. This month, however, I come offering only one mighty argument in favor of QQQ, one as unassailable as his armies and his vehicle.

You should vote for QQQ because his vehicle is a goddamned tank.

RollingturtleAX.PNG.png

Okay, so, one may argue that this is not a conventional tank, but the Rolling Turtle is a modified military satellite, and is, for all intents, a tank. Tell me, what's out there in the world that is more powerful and imposing than a tank? They strike fear into the hearts of enemies, possess guns that can strike through metal and stone with ease, and can bring down all that stands before them in the landscape. So powerful are these mighty weapons that entirely new classes of firearms had to be developed to counter them. Have you ever seen a tank in active combat, much the less a formation of tanks, rolling across the landscape like a gigantic armored turtle intent upon wreaking destruction?

There is no sight more humbling than that of the mighty tank, roaring to life before you. Follow behind QQQ in the unrivaled, unassailable Rolling Turtle, and nothing shall stand in your way.

Are you ready to join me, comrades? For, with the power of a hypersonic tank causing Mach Speed Mayhem, we shall ride to victory!

1280px-Tank_at_Robertson_Barracks_-_cropped.jpg

Together, we ride!
tumblr_inline_pasitkUQaR1r6lpnm_540.png

Now hold on just a moment.

Look, I appreciate the sentiment behind voting for QQQ. He is inspiring in his story, and his vehicle is wicked cool. Ultimately, I do not care who is chosen, so long as it is not Digi-Boy.

However...

This has been a divisive voting period, but I will be coming together with Rose to support his pick next month. After a performance as good as his, I would be remiss not to aid him, after all!

If you are to continue down this track and join Pitohui's army, you are supporting a traitor, a liar, and a backstabber, in that order. Would you be led astray by his flights of fancy, enacted into a war that never should've began at all? I am not here to fight, but I am here to defend what is right. I loved you like a brother, Pito, but if this is the game you shall play, and if you insist on a fruitless battle being fought, I will have no choice but to retaliate. Do you belong to the side of conflict, or the side of loyalty?

Pick wisely. Your answer may affect the future forever.

But... but...

Pitohui...

I thought we were doing Digi-Boy...

I'm confused.

(Also there's no way the fact that you said together we ride CANNOT be you calling me out).

If you are to continue down this track and join Pitohui's army, you are supporting a traitor, a liar, and a backstabber, in that order. Would you be led astray by his flights of fancy, enacted into a war that never should've began at all? I am not here to fight, but I am here to defend what is right. I loved you like a brother, Pito, but if this is the game you shall play, and if you insist on a fruitless battle being fought, I will have no choice but to retaliate. Do you belong to the side of conflict, or the side of loyalty?

But... but...

Pitohui...

I thought we were doing Digi-Boy...

I'm confused.

(Also there's no way the fact that you said together we ride CANNOT be you calling me out).

A close race that was settled wisely by the voters, this month was. I want to thank Rose for his good sporting nature in having these "debates" and more so for joining me in making dumb images . This has been a divisive voting period, but I will be coming together with Rose to support his pick next month. After a performance as good as his, I would be remiss not to aid him, after all!

Hope you'll join me again, Koops!

Sigh...

I expected a response, Rose, but never once did I think you'd stoop this level of unqualified, patently untrue slander.

Let's reexamine my quote with all the weaseling and loophole-love a lawyer's mindset can muster, shall we? In doing so, I'll highlight some false assumptions you've made.

Hooded Pitohui said:
This has been a divisive voting period, but I will be coming together with Rose to support his pick next month. After a performance as good as his, I would be remiss not to aid him, after all!

Hope you'll join me again, Koops!

"This has been a divisive voting period, but I will be coming together with Rose to support his [current] pick[,] [Digi-Boy,] next month. After a performance as good as his, I would be remiss not to aid him, after all!

Hope you'll join me again, Koops!"

As you shall see, I never promised to aid you no matter what your choice was this month. My support was conditional. The only one at fault for reading a promise that was never made was you, Rose. Were I a soulless corporation with more extensive funds for a legal department and a fondness for long EULAs, I could have taken you for anything you were worth. Truly, you must remember to read and question carefully any agreement you make!

And, so, Koops, you see that Rose was the first party to breach this contract, by changing course away from Digi-Boy. I would be in the right to no longer fulfill my obligations.

HOWEVER!

I'm not so heartless, you will find. I could have taken advantage of Rose, but I have not the heart to break the intention of an agreement with a fellow who I once shared an almost familial bond of brotherhood.

What I promised is that I would aid Rose this month, not with whatever his pick might be, but yes that I would aid him. He has made clear that, even more so than supporting Zoda, his goal this month is to prevent Digi-Boy from winning. I am a man of my word, Koops, and I have elected to help Rose in his endeavor of blocking Digi-Boy's ascendancy by drawing attention to a character already highlighted by our comrades SGoW and SMB.[/QUOTE]

I don't even know what you're on about, Pitohui. You're inserting words into an agreement that you didn't put in to begin with. How was I to understand what you meant by such vague wording? I make my pick, Zoda, for this month. You explicitly said "I will be coming together with Rose to support his pick next month ." Never once was my current choice ever mentioned by you in your agreement. Additionally, you wrote exactly, and I quote, "support his pick". Voting for another party is not supportive of my pick for this month. Perhaps you're barring Digi-Boy (as you should be), but without a vote cast for Zoda, you are supporting an opposition, which does not support my pick.
Perhaps you're the one who should be careful, as such vague wording in your agreements could be the one to get you taken advantage of.

But I see that Koops has the mind to recognize what your contract truly meant, so thank you Koops. Everybody else, I am not going to fight any longer. Make the choice you deem most appropriate, given the circumstances. That is all.

So that means that we do Zoda this month but THEN we do Digi-boy, because your contract only applies now, this month!

Pitohui_Concerned.JPG

K-Koops...

Koops...

20200517_104809.png

My own tactician, my most loyal of allies and generals... has concealed a dagger in his hand, took his position at my side, and has stabbed me in the back...

As if the sting of betrayal from my dearest Roserade was not enough, now even Koops has turned upon me. I should have known. I should have known. Should have known.

ShouldhaveknownShouldhaveknownShouldhaveknownShouldhaveknown.

Of course, when QQQ's armies cannot be so as much damaged by outside forces, the blow would have come from within.

... sigh. It is no matter. I may bleed from my back, but I have blood to spare. Know you are forgiven, Koops. One day we may again fight together. But Zoda, Princia Ramode... they will all be swept away by the advancing armies.

I no longer need words! No, from here on, I will fall silent! Those of you who will join us, join! Those of you who refuse...

Be crushed.

Last edited:
Shit wait I made a mistake I meant QQQ! I somehow misread as Zoda.

I'm still on your side man, no worries.

Oh boy, there are some misunderstandings that just escalate so quickly. Fear not, it is only a misunderstanding that I'm correcting before any real damage is done.

No I'm not backtracking on a statement I made I really just mixed up the names. Simple as that.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's only been just over a day, and we are already at this point... No matter. That's not why I'm here. I've gathered my observations from this short amount of time, and I am here to deliver my findings:

Snapchat-7778732.jpg

I believe it is appropriate to say, "What's crack-a-lackin, homies?"

I have already stood by my choice again by liking Superchao's repeat vote post; therefore, I rest upon my arguments from last month. I should add, however, that Hooded Pitohui eloquently outlines a strong argument to support QQQ. I am glad to see an alliance form to support a truly deserving Mach Speed Mayhem pick. Together, we shall rise above all others and claim total victory!

...or something of that nature :yoshi:

Back