Luigi's Mansion 3

https://nintendoeverything.com/new-luigis-mansion-3-details-next-level-games-confirmed-as-developer/
Some more info.
Biggest take away is that the mission structure from Dark Moon has been dropped and we'll be seeing more ghosts in the vein of the first game rather than Dark Moon's take of having just the Possessors.

ThatGuy62 said:
https://nintendoeverything.com/new-luigis-mansion-3-details-next-level-games-confirmed-as-developer/
Some more info.
Biggest take away is that the mission structure from Dark Moon has been dropped and we'll be seeing more ghosts in the vein of the first game rather than Dark Moon's take of having just the Possessors.

That's awesome news!

Fun Fact: Currently watching gameplay from Nintendo Treehouse Live, they talk about the slam action iirc, which was presented during a Wii U version prototype. That means that Luigi's Mansion 3 probably started as a Wii U game.

gooigi is back and then he'll be a new racer for the next mario kart game

Ray Trace said:
gooigi is back and then he'll be a new racer for the next mario kart game
All we need is a Not!Donkey Kong and we can make a bootleg Super Mario Kart!
Is it time for, dare I say it, Pink Donkey Kong (Jr.)'s return?

Just as I feared - Mario is once again trapped in a pictorial prison like the previous two games, and for some reason they cannot be animated. Only this time Peach and a few Toads went along with the ride. I wonder if somebody got to ask them if they considered adding other Mario characters besides anybody from the main six, because I thought that the premise would be suitable for Daisy to appear.

Thank you for reading.

Another trailer. Seems to be an abridged version of the E3 trailer.
Can I mention that I look how Next-Level makes the characters so expressive?

You know Mario and co must have the worst luck with vacations.

ok i did check it on treehouse recenlty and im literally going to befriend morty
im excited to play it, the whole movie set part was incredible... and i just thought lotta lore questions about gooigi like.. is he really sentient? i mean it not in the way thats used instead of sapience lmao. what happens if he touches water and Heckinh Dies? since he has some ghost energy this could mean theres some sorta spirit that just reforms a luigi shape every time when needed... hm

Mcmadness said:
You know Mario and co must have the worst luck with vacations.
"Please let this not be a vacation"
"With Super Mario? NO WAY!!!"
"Awwwwooh"

Hardly strange. She has barely anything to do with Luigi apart from the fanbase shipping them together.

And then clickbait YouTube channels always mentioning it as a canon fact almost every time they talk about Luigi or Daisy. Which doesn't help because then their viewers believe it as canon. I think a lot of the shippers genuinely believe it's canon because of that.

Excuse me...

What is... this... canon, thing you speak of?

it's kinda denial to say Daisy and Luigi have nothing to do with each other, on the other hand

They have what, at best that one statue of their baby selves and a couple of lines of dialogue here and there?

It's like when people shipped Yoshi and Birdo, apparently being single and happy is just not something humanity can comprehend.

Mcmadness said:
They have what, at best that one statue of their baby selves and a couple of lines of dialogue here and there?

It's like when people shipped Yoshi and Birdo, apparently being single and happy is just not something humanity can comprehend.
It's not like relationships in Mario are all that developed. Sure, Mario and Peach are obvious, but even that's not so developed at all.

Heck, Daisy called out Luigi specifically in Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, Daisy was Luigi's caddy, shares positive chemistry with Luigi, Luigi is part of the Daisy costume in Bayonetta 2, teases Luigi with skateboards in Mario Power Tennis, Luigi is close to Daisy in some art like the Mario Golf World Tour art, bios from Mario Party games are explicit that they love each other and others are more subdued (Smash Bros trophy descriptions); it's been hinted more than a few times that they like each other at least, though Mario Party team names seem relatively neutral compared to Mario & Peach team names. Am I saying that they're full-fledged romantic lovers? No. Especially not to the same degree of Mario and Peach. But I think Daisy and Luigi have a bit more going on than, like Toadette and Luigi or Peach and Wario interactions.

The shipping isn't really in a vacuum as implied in your post.

Bandana Waddle Dee said:
Forde said:
Excuse me...

What is... this... canon, thing you speak of?
This is a misinterpretation. When FTG said "canon" he meant "official information that applies to the Mario universe".

I realize that.

Well I guess it's hard to detect sarcasm in text, oh well.

Back on topic, this looks like it's an awesome combination of Dark Moon's "brighter" areas and Poltergust abilities and the OG LM's open-ended setting. Also, they definitely upscaled the graphics like crazy, looking side-by-side you can see the change. Incredible.

Princess Mario said:
It's not like relationships in Mario are all that developed. Sure, Mario and Peach are obvious, but even that's not so developed at all.

Heck, Daisy called out Luigi specifically in Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, Daisy was Luigi's caddy, shares positive chemistry with Luigi, Luigi is part of the Daisy costume in Bayonetta 2, teases Luigi with skateboards in Mario Power Tennis, Luigi is close to Daisy in some art like the Mario Golf World Tour art, bios from Mario Party games are explicit that they love each other and others are more subdued (Smash Bros trophy descriptions); it's been hinted more than a few times that they like each other at least, though Mario Party team names seem relatively neutral compared to Mario & Peach team names. Am I saying that they're full-fledged romantic lovers? No. Especially not to the same degree of Mario and Peach. But I think Daisy and Luigi have a bit more going on than, like Toadette and Luigi or Peach and Wario interactions.

The shipping isn't really in a vacuum as implied in your post.

Its called pandering. The only reason this stuff exists is because people started shipping the 2. It was just the logic of "oh Mario and Peach are a thing, better give Luigi his own princess too." Because as I said earlier, humanity believes it's impossible for someone to be single and happy.

Back