Luigi's Mansion 3

Meta Knight

Victory is my destiny
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Literally just announced in the direct. Announce your predictions/hopes/etc!

Petra Macneary

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Forum Moderator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Just making it as good as the first two games and including the Scarescraper (or a variation of it) from LMDM is all I'm literally asking from this game.

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon is still one of the best 3DS games. I have faith in this game.

winstein

Justice is not limited, it is a universal quality
Although it's unlikely to happen, I hope that they do not rely on the "Mario is trapped in a painting" plot this time, even though this is tradition by this game's standards.

Thank you for reading.

Camilla

Your kind, considerate, mystic cat girlfriend
I wonder if Luigi's Mansion 3 will be the final name of the game, Dark Moon was just called Luigi's Mansion 2 when it was first revealed

Doctor Healmore

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
Mewta said:
I wonder if Luigi's Mansion 3 will be the final name of the game, Dark Moon was just called Luigi's Mansion 2 when it was first revealed
Nintendo said it's a working title. It won't be the final name.

I reckon we'll be seeing more mainstream characters this time around besides Toad and Mario. I'm guessing King Boo pulled another letter trick and invited people like Peach, Daisy, even Bowser along for the ride.

Dr. Mario

Mushroom Kingdom's OG Woo Meister
Mcmadness said:
I don't think we'll be seeing Bowser.

At least I hope not.
Man I saw Bowser in first Luigi's Mansion. His appearance did not age well. His head seems to big to me now.