What was the last game you owned?

I downloaded a demo of Brawlout yesterday, but while trying out the game, I've noticed that it was putting a greater amount of pressure on my Nintendo Switch system than any of the other games that I've played; makes me feel doubtful that I'll ever purchase the full game.

On a side note, I pre-purchased Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled along the way, but I obviously can't play that game until the official release date (6/21/2019) has arrived.

I recently just got
Pokémon Moon and Ultra Sun
Borderlands game of the year edition PS4
Bendy and the Ink Machine PS4

Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle - Gold Edition

It's on sale for £20, and with My Nintendo Gold Points I managed to get it down to £16.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Mario Tennis Aces, and Splatoon 2.

The Ass Creed Ezio trilogy.

I didn't want these games at first because Ass Creed killed Prince of Persia, but they're actually pretty damn good. I underestimated them.

~ Nefarious (Nintendo Switch)
~ Crypt of the Necrodancer (Nintendo Switch)
~ Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon (Nintendo Switch)

Originally I was thinking about getting Shantae and the Pirate's Curse but only had twenty bucks on my Eshop account to work with and noticed some things on my wish list were on sale. I also got the Knuckles and Zero DLC costumes for Smash.

Last edited:
I got Luigi's Mansion 3 as an early Christmas gift from my grandmother, although (as I am new to Luigi's Mansion) I do plan on playing the first two games first. My brother also got Link's Awakening and Spyro Reignited Trilogy, so I'll be able to play those once he's done with them.

Also worth mentioning, since I didn't post about it here and it's relatively recent, I got Mario & Sonic Tokyo 2020 for my birthday last week so I've had that to play.

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (Nintendo Switch).

This is the second time I purchased this game, first time was originally on my 3DS back when it originally came out before I lost my old Eshop account credentials. Feels great to play on the big screen and the soundtrack is still a banger.

It was january, but I didnt get the chance to say it, so I'll say it now.

Got Fire Emblem Three Houses for my birthday.

~ UnderHero (Nintendo Switch)
~ XeoDrifter (Nintendo Switch)
~ Bleed Complete Bundle (Nintendo Switch)
~ Gato Roboto (Nintendo Switch)

Fine day for discounts. :^)

Last edited:
~ Megaman Zero/ZX Legacy Collection (Nintendo Switch -- Awaiting delivery)
~ Celeste (Nintendo Switch)
~ Shantae: Risky's Revenge (DSiWare)

Was planning on purchasing Animal Crossing New Horizons this month but yet again the local Walmart sold out and the price was bloating on Amazon, so I caved and went with my second choice.

Back