What was the last game you owned?

Teedgee

wheres the bathroom
Pronouns
He/Him
MarioWiki
Toadgamer
Not sure if anyone started a thread about this, but the title explains it all.

Physically the last game I bought was Star Allies and I don't give away/sell games so if the title is referring to games I've used to own but don't anymore then none for me.

Grand Theft Auto IV digitally, Super Mario Odyssey physically.

For me it is Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

Earlier this month I purchased The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker and yet another copy of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 from a new used game store that opened up in town recently.

8k07h25.jpg
3mRQIUy.jpg

Tropical Freeze physically and the 2 Mega Man Legacy Collections digitally.

uh i think, physically, i got mario kart 8 deluxe

digitally maybe like playerunkown battlegrounds or something

Sonic 4 episode II on the app store.

In my opinion, it kinda sucks and it's way too hard. Especially the plane levels and the boss fights. But I'm keeping it because I'm challenging myself to 100% the game.

It's gonna be very hard.

probably Octopath Traveller, I still haven't started it though. Leaving it for a day where I actually want to play it.

I just got Inversus Deluxe for a 50% discount for the eShop, but I feel I should have thought about it a bit more before getting it. This game is on my radar unlike Oxenfree, since I enjoyed the core gameplay in the demo. You see, I am disappointed that local multiplayer requires each user to have an account, and while online is a good draw, it's probably going to be used for the arcade experience more than the online. It doesn't have a campaign so it's difficult to go back to this game, especially when I am going through Sushi Striker currently. I might play a few online matches since there's still time for free online.

Thank you for reading.

My brother just got Majora's Mask 3D literally, like, 20 minutes ago. And since I'm going to play it (probably) I'll just put it on here.

Right now I'm looking for Switch games to buy. Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition and DKC: Tropical Freeze are possible options.

Recently downloaded OFF and Mibibli's Quest.

Might be getting some new physical games today as well.

Hollow Knight (Nintendo Switch)

A Fantastic Metroidvania, more then worth the price of £11.

Sonic Mania Plus

I was kinda thinking I'd get Normal Sonic Mania because the website where I bought it wasn't really precised. But it turned out to be plus.

Super Mario Party

probably the best Mario Party in a while

Super Mario Party has finally arrived yesterday! However I was too tired to play and the Switch had low power, so I will check it out today.

After I unlock Donkey Kong, I am planning to use him in Pep Rally or Take A Stab and see if he uses a stool.

Thank you for reading.

Shantae: Half Genie Hero for Switch and Mania Plus DLC for Sonic Mania.

Currently awaiting download.

Back