Could we see Daisy finally be playable in Smash Switch?

daisy is a puppet of dark matter

it makes so much sense now

At this point, I just want the debate of who's in Smash to be over. I don't care who gets in as long as it isn't Geno, Fawful, or Dimentio.

Either way, in order for new Mario characters to be playable, others are likely going to be cut.

J-Yoshi64 said:
At this point, I just want the debate of who's in Smash to be over. I don't care who gets in as long as it isn't Geno, Fawful, or Dimentio.

Either way, in order for new Mario characters to be playable, others are likely going to be cut.

fawfulthegreat is gonna come for you in your sleep , watch out.

J-Yoshi64 said:
I don’t know how you can say that. Fawful brainwashing everyone would be glorious. Just imagine his trailer...

Ok, i want to make this post because i was thinking about it closely.

I don't hate Daisy and i don't hate every single Daisy fan either.

I apologize in my bad wording of ideas, i know i fall on that a lot, and i don't mean to offend anybody.

I really don't think Daisy is likely, but if you want to support her inclusion i guess that's cool on whoever wants to do so.

My personal feeling about a certain someone should not reflect how i express myself about a group or a character, so i apologize for that as well.

What do you think of my ideas for her specials?

Passive: First character in Smash Bros to have three full jumps instead of two full jumps. To compensate, she will be a fast faller and the third jump will trigger extra landing lag.

Neutral B: Pitcher's Glove. This was her special ability in Smash 4's Smash Tour. It can catch any moving projectile (no item catching unless the item is thrown), and then Daisy can hold the item and throw it using different pitches.

B + Down: Splitter (bounces down then up slightly)

B + Forward: Curveball

B + Back: Reversal (Extra startup frames but comes with a damage boost)

B: Heater (Knock-back Increase)

Down B: Piranha Plant. Acts as a ranged command grab and can spit poison if the button is held long enough, slowing the opponent for a brief time (this time gets longer the more the opponent is damaged.

Up B: Whirling Daisy. Like an actual daffodil, Daisy spins around rapidly outwards and surrounds herself in a whirlwind. Not much upward momentum, and not a really damaging move. Anyone unfortunate to get caught in the sweet spot gets a flower on their head, racking up damage. In fact. Daisy can perform this move three times because of her extra jump, and if she lands all three, the flower on her opponent's head will get bigger.

Side B: Flowerbed Dive. When performed on the ground, flowers will spawn ahead of Daisy, slowing opponents down. She will dive head first towards an opponent. If the sweet spot hits, a flower will spawn on her opponent's head. This is not a meteor smash.

Kirby's Helpers said:
memoryman3 said:
Passive: First character in Smash Bros to have three full jumps instead of two full jumps.
May I remind you that Charizard does exist.

He flys. Those are not counted as full jumps.

yes they are

memoryman3 said:
What do you think of my ideas for her specials?

Passive: First character in Smash Bros to have three full jumps instead of two full jumps. To compensate, she will be a fast faller and the third jump will trigger extra landing lag.

this is similar to characters already in the game

Neutral B: Pitcher's Glove. This was her special ability in Smash 4's Smash Tour. It can catch any moving projectile (no item catching unless the item is thrown), and then Daisy can hold the item and throw it using different pitches.

this doesnt seem special at all, also similar to Rosalina's gravitational pull. Throwing items in special ways doesn't seem interesting and it would be useless for competitive matches without items to throw.

B + Down: Splitter (bounces down then up slightly) eh?

B + Forward: Curveball More baseball stuff, doesn't seem unique to Daisy because everybody has played baseball in Mario.

B + Back: Reversal (Extra startup frames but comes with a damage boost) eh?

B: Heater (Knock-back Increase) ?????

Down B: Piranha Plant. Acts as a ranged command grab and can spit poison if the button is held long enough, slowing the opponent for a brief time (this time gets longer the more the opponent is damaged.

Sounds interesting but seems to be more fitting for Waluigi, it reminds me to Mario Party 3 artwork.

Up B: Whirling Daisy. Like an actual daffodil, Daisy spins around rapidly outwards and surrounds herself in a whirlwind. Not much upward momentum, and not a really damaging move. Anyone unfortunate to get caught in the sweet spot gets a flower on their head, racking up damage. In fact. Daisy can perform this move three times because of her extra jump, and if she lands all three, the flower on her opponent's head will get bigger.

Sounds like something from Peach

Side B: Flowerbed Dive. When performed on the ground, flowers will spawn ahead of Daisy, slowing opponents down. She will dive head first towards an opponent. If the sweet spot hits, a flower will spawn on her opponent's head. This is not a meteor smash.

Sounds ok i think.

Well, it IS a jump. But the game counts it as a "Fly", and it has different physics. I feel like you guys just don't want to see her in Smash because that would mean you would have no real reason to poke fun at Daisy's relevance.

i mean , you had the opportunity to make a point and failed.

The moveset you came out with , considering you are the most obssesed with Daisy around , is very uncreative , and if not even you can come out with good ideas it just means that Daisy is just not that unique and thus not that worth of time for the game.

Back