Could we see Daisy finally be playable in Smash Switch?

I'm glad Nintendo just confirmed Daisy is basically a peach clone

Never say never

now the goal posts are far away for the Daisy haters

She had so much potential for not being a Peach clone though...
Ugh I am disappoint. I'm happy that she's in, but also disappoint. Mixed feelings all around.

Well egg on my face for saying never but..... still laughing my ass off that she's a Peach clone.

IMO that's the best she could ever hope for being. I'm not upset about Daisy (even if she did kinda get a very *groan* reaction from me), I'm upset about Daisy over Waluigi. Like, if both were in fine. It was Waluigi's deconfirmation that crushed my soul.

Well thats because unlike Daisy you can't slap Waluigi's head on another character and paint it purple.

Daisy is a cheap trash clone, Waluigi would actually have to be something on his own due to his body structure.

Kurapika Kurta said:
I don't have anything against Daisy being in SSB under the stipulation that they give her an interesting moveset and overall characterization. The one thing I would take issue with is if she was just Peach but with slightly different stats (oh, her parasol goes 5% higher but drops 7.5% faster, totally different character), but that's it. If it fits and is interesting, I don't really care what they put in; They made Wii-Fit-Trainer and the Duck Hunt Dog work.

(...)

Welp, so much for that.

Daisy looks like a fan mod.

I mean, look at the Daisy mod from Game Banana

57b07dcaec146.jpg

Daisy's SSBU render looks like something you would see off of Fantendo.

Well, it could have been worse: Daisy could have had been a clone of an unrelated series, something like Ganondorf being a clone of Captain Falcon.

Sgt Nate V said:
Daisy's SSBU render looks like something you would see off of Fantendo.
I wonder if that's a compliment to Fantendo that their edits are becoming better, or a criticism that Smash Ultimate put less effort in certain places in that game.

Thank you for reading.

Swiftie_Luma said:
Daisy fans today when she was confirmed playable ...

as a Peach clone.

uIMXQ4z.gif
As a Daisy fan, can confirm.

I mean, I packed a parachute for my plummet, but otherwise same.

Dedicated Daisy fans just need to look at some fantastic Brawl moveset mods to get an inspiration and hope for the future.

Well, you can't ask me because I don't moveset, but, as I've seen in other movesets, it's possible to have a move spawn an item and have you carry them. Donkey Kong can spawn a barrel in Brawl Minus, for instance. So, you can then throw the item that way. I'm pretty sure a game mod that lets you undero three different movesets like the SMBZ Mario mod can let you perform a strong attack like that. I mean, I think if modders are capable of creating ridiculous OP movesets like the Ultimate Fire Mario, I think virtually anything is possible.

Well congratulations Memoryman, your dream came true.

Now, my dreams have yet to come true.

winstein said:
Well, it could have been worse: Daisy could have had been a clone of an unrelated series, something like Ganondorf being a clone of Captain Falcon.

shoulda made daisy a ganon clone

J-Yoshi64 said:
I'd be okay with that. That'd be amazing.

But that would have meant that Smash fans would've made fun that Daisy for being a clone of a clone (which is unprecedented as far as I know).

Thank you for reading.

Back