Could we see Daisy finally be playable in Smash Switch?

Mcmadness said:
Kurapika Kurta said:
Rosalina is the only one who has never been kidnapped by a male malefactor.

I would like to point out that while she has never been physically taken away she (as well as the entire comet observatory) was held captive by Bowser in Galaxy 2.

Kinda held stranded in her own Observatory in Galaxy 1 as well.

memoryman3 said:
And as for Captain Toad, I think he has much lower chances than Daisy, due to the whole point of his character being "he can't jump".
Just because a character can’t jump, doesn’t mean they can’t be in Smash take Olimar for example. Captain Toad’s moveset could be based around that. Being a slower heavy weight character that also has a bad recovery.
Sure it sounds silly, but it’s also themed around how the he plays in his games.

memoryman3 said:
(May I remind you that Rosalina was not really in Mario Odyssey)
May I remind you that she at least got a reference, unlike Daisy.

Maybe the reason why people don't want Daisy for Smash is because she is orange and not proper?

You colourist.

THERE IS PHYSICALLY NO REASON TO HAVE DAISY IN SMASH AS ANYTHING MORE THAN AN ASSIST TROPHY AND PROBABLY NOT EVEN THAT WHY THE FUCK CAN'T YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING SKULL

i admit my personal disliking of mm3 is mixing up with my actual opinion about Daisy however keeping it complety 100% i will say Daisy really doesn't differ that much from Peach per see.

Mm3 is so pressed on Rosalina and all that but fails to realise the simple fact that Rosalina only shares physical features with Peach FOR A GOOD REASON that we all know at this point and that's it , meanwhile Daisy who is no related to her not only shares the base body Peach has , but also has the same abilities overall only changing hearts with flowers , that's it.

Everything Daisy supposedly can do , Peach has already done it, does it better or simply does things that Daisy can't , including floating with her dress.

Now that you think about it is hilarious that both Peach and Rosalina can somehow float and use some kind of magic of some sort but they still remain vastly different overall , meanwhile Daisy copycats Peach most of the time.

At least characters like Luigi have an excuse to do this because he is literally Mario's twin , but even Luigi has a very defined personality and has evolved into his own character even if he physically looks like Mario.

Daisy simply isn't completely unique in any area you put her, she doesn't look straight off like Peach but she is clearly based on her and like i said her body is literally Peach's but a tad smaller and this isnt even limited to the main dress, the costumes are staright off Peach's IN CONTRAST to Rosetta who has a different tennis dress, swimsuit , main dress and so on, and even if she doesn't act 100% identical like Peach she still has 99% of her abilities based on Peach's and her behavior is still flirty and girly at times.

Adding more fuel to this fire, Daisy doesnt have a background that adds to her moveset either, unlike Peach using a frying pan like in the RPG game or Rosalina using her wand like she does in Galaxy.

Finally, i wanna point out once again that characters that were not created by Miyamoto or Koizumi are usually neglected and this is a fact.

It's not coincidence that all the characters sans the ones not created by Miyamoto or Koizumi have a lower class treatment so let that sink in.

Listen, I think we can all agree that if Daisy and Waluigi made it into Smash, it'd certainly be much better than yet another Fire Emblem character.

At least Mario has the star power with the common populace and won't just be another swordsman or swordswoman or maybe mage on a good day... mumble grumble...

I am not even going to bother countering your arguments against Daisy...man I just want her in the game finally. I am sick and tired of seeing her get shafted like what the stepsisters did to Cinderella. Daisy is not Princess Peach in orange. I thought her recent appearances already disproved that. What has Daisy done to everyone here? Has she murdered your mother?

Camwoodstock said:
Listen, I think we can all agree that if Daisy and Waluigi made it into Smash, it'd certainly be much better than yet another Fire Emblem character.

Bringing up series oversaturation as an argument pro-Mario, lol. Fire Emblem has six reps while Mario has seven. There are series that have it rough in terms of representation, but Mario most certainly isn't one of them.

I agree in so far that I don't think SSB needs more FE reps (though some of the ones we have could be replaced; there's more weapon variety in the series than just swords). But you can't use that argument to advocate for shoveling in more Mario characters. It just doesn't check out.

memoryman3 said:
Has she murdered your mother?

She has poisoned our water supply, burned our crops, and delivered a plague unto our houses.

Actually i was gonna bring that up as well, but glad someone else did.

Im not the biggest FE fan but Mario representation is BIASED on Smash , and this is understandable because Mario is the biggest Nintendo success but even so Fire Emblem having ''too many'' reps doesn't automatically overlook the fact that Mario has more and will always have more.

Besides between Daisy and Waluigi , we don't need either.

Captain Toad on the other hand could be a great addition to complete the true all star casts of Mario.

Daisy killed my father, murdered my sister, burned my ranch, shot my dog, and stole my Bible!

Camwoodstock said:

i respectfully disagree

I like Waluigi for memes and am totally indifferent towards Daisy. I 'd much rather have a character I like unironically, "over representation" be damned.

memoryman3 said:
I am not even going to bother countering your arguments against Daisy...man I just want her in the game finally. I am sick and tired of seeing her get shafted like what the stepsisters did to Cinderella. Daisy is not Princess Peach in orange. I thought her recent appearances already disproved that. What has Daisy done to everyone here? Has she murdered your mother?
I don't think it's so much that people don't want Daisy in Smash, it's more that your arguments for why she should be in Smash are usually way too contrived and annoying. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think most people here are at least unopposed to her inclusion. The truth of the matter is, if you discussed the matter in a more civil and less confrontational way, people would be less opposed to Daisy being in Smash. Take people like Alex95 or J-Yoshi 64 as an example. They want Daisy in Smash, but are not so pushy about it.

I don't have anything against Daisy being in SSB under the stipulation that they give her an interesting moveset and overall characterization. The one thing I would take issue with is if she was just Peach but with slightly different stats (oh, her parasol goes 5% higher but drops 7.5% faster, totally different character), but that's it. If it fits and is interesting, I don't really care what they put in; They made Wii-Fit-Trainer and the Duck Hunt Dog work.

The thing I do have something against though is backwards arguments that make no sense or arbitrarily try to link subjects that have no connection to each other. That's why I posted.

3qRDTXp.png

What if the third eye is the thing that controls Daisy though?

Back