Tell a story to make the above user's avatar seems spooky!

Luigi was an alien the entire time. He has laser eyes and he's attempting world domination.

I remember very well that day... that one day when things took a turn for the worst.

My brother, the Toad, was violently shaking in his bed. In fact, he was shaking so violently, that he even rolled into mine. I expressed concern over this, and I quickly but quietly ran towards the house phone. I was typing the numbers one by one... 1... 4... 0... (that's our emergency number for you non-lebanese out there btw). All was... off-putting to say the least, as I stuck the phone to my right ear surrounded by the pitch-black environment.

The phone rang, but no one picked it up. I tried over and over again to hopefully get a response. To my surprise (you don't say), no one answered, all I heard was a single, continuous note that sent chills and blizzards down my thick yet delicate spine. TG started emitting strange noises at one point, and I was desperately feeding him all of the medicine in the house to try and cure him out of this... as you can tell, I'm not experienced in medicine.

TG started mutating abruptly, jump-scaring me into the wall in the process. Nothing was as terrifying as the sight of this human (or Toad, in that case) being that I lived with for 13 years now was forever changing, probably rocketing way being the boundaries of reality and sanity. Then, he suddenly looked at me with those glass-breaking train-stopping red eyes. Eyes so red they look like they were dipped in BLOOD. I was chased throughout the house, and with a house so tiny, I didn't have a good time. I escaped though. I escaped.

TG kept running after something which he didn't know where went. He found a metal shop and stole himself some armor, and just right there... was the blacksmith's shovel. Why would a Blacksmith have that is beyond me, but the point is...

Shovel Knight is a shovel murderer.

Blood trailed Mario as he walked back over to his group of friends. He was trembling, a huge smile upon his face. The crowd only stared in curiosity (and in Luigi's case, fear.)
"It's over," Mario said, showing what remained of Master Hand. "It's finally over." He slowly started to laugh loudly. Had he lost his mind?
"Friends," he spoke, once more, "the Master Hand is out of commission. He never had listened... now we all get what we truly want..."
He turned to face the remains of Master Hand.
"EVERYONE is here.

It's rather terrifying seeing this Toad in the middle of the night and he slowly creeps up to you and whispers that more people are killed by falling out their beds than they do from airplane crashes.

You see all these people? Well they're corpses! As you can see, there are two :waluigi: s at the bottom left. So one of them is alive and was the one killing all these people. Just hide from him, and don't listen to his paralysing chant. It's "Waaaah!"

You'd think Toad just has black eyes. But the truth is that he has no eyes. They're just holes. They're holes, Philip! THEY'RE JUST HOLES!! OH GOD!!!

The fireworks had pigs strapped to them a few minutes ago.

It's just a closet that's long overdue for de-cluttering.

J is a fan of Daisy and has secret plans to replace all your favorite characters with Daisy.

Don't let looks deceive you, it may seem like LGM's gathered everyone for a party, but in reality, she's actually building an entire army to take us down and sell this forum for a fortune or something!

This character has a death's scythe in her closet for some reason.

J has inserted dead people in a blender, and they've become nothing but powder. He's using this powder to kill people by choking them with it.

This cat may look cute at first, but this candy cane is full of drugs, while there's a bomb in the present. And where did the cat get the cat? Well, it killed Santa and stole the hat to look like him and murder children...

You know the procedures of going to the bathroom in almost zero gravity? Now imagine Toad in such scenarios.

BLoF's hat in this avatar is purple because it's possessed by ghosts. So at night, Baby Luigi becomes extremely agressive and commits genocide. But it's because the ghosts are haunting her.

The avatar is actually an image cropped from a photo of his fighting off political dissidents.

This guy wears a hat because without it, his brain is exposed. He uses it to paralyse people and make them stupid.

Back